Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Your username! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mera Hei

Timid Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:26 pm
I like mine cause it reflects on my oxymoronic personality. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:36 pm
I saw a tauren shaman named Badmojo on WoW once, and the name amused me. Bad magic. Bad.. essence.

Me.  

badmojo

Neekroo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:58 pm
According to a website, "Kefweenu/Kafueenu" is the pronuncation of my real name, Kathleen, in Japanese (no, I'm sorry, I no longer have the address of said website), and my nickname is Kat, or cat, which is "Neko" in Japanese.

So the Japanese "translation" of my username is "Cat Kathleen." Sounds better in Japanese, right? xd

I also have another Gaian account named Edna Alice Poe, only because I'm a fan of Egar Allen, and I'm a girl, so I changed his name to a female version. Nerdy? ... Yeah.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:42 am
This nick is something I picked only for this site,
because I was screwing around in this avi maker program, ***pre-TekTek***
and came up with this avi that looked like a used car salesman,
so, I went with it mrgreen  

Used Car Salesman Jim

Ninomei

Questionable Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:19 pm
Paw Pad. I have pets and I like poking their paw pads XD.
I use this username around.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:33 am
I asked my friend what to make my username and she said AbnormalInsanity, so I thought it was awesome and used it. biggrin  

Black-U-Weather Report

Stygian Zero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:26 am
hmm...

I made my name while playing Final Fantasy X-2
I used to like Yojimbo and his little dog, Daigoro
so when I was fighting the Dark Yojimbo, the name just suddenly clicked in my head
I've been known as DarkDaigoro ever since.

Yes, I do use it elsewhere.
You can find me on the [adultswim] message boards, amongst other places  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:29 pm
i made mine cause i have no idea why
i have a real dark side so that shows partly in my name
i guess...  

Moon_Lit_Darkness

Phaid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:15 pm
I got my name because my other names I usually use were taken.
So I thought of Faded and that was taken, and then since ph make the "f" sound, I put phaid. lol

Kinda dumb I know, but i likesezezez it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:18 am
Chava was my first role in a play. It became my nickname for no real reason and I've been called that for the past 5 years. I'm a big Nightcrawler freak so I added 'Night' to the beginning to make it my superhero name. I am Nightchava on everything I sign up to.  

Nightchava

xconfusedx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:33 am
I made my screen name xconfusedx... because.. well i am.. more then 80% of the time.. but thats okay somethings i don't need to know.. but yeah.. no big story behind it..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:49 pm
my name is nemo and i apparently like to do the hanky panky.  

Nemo Sex

Raeden Michelle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:53 pm
I was thinking up names for a baby and came up with Raeden Michelle and Kairi Lynn. I think they are beautiful names. I have other baby names that I thought of, but I haven't used them as handles.

My myspace/lj account is savindus (well the url is) and that name is from a character I made for a D20 RPG based off of Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth novels that my fiance and I created. I created a Mudperson and came up with Savindus (kind of like Savidlin, but a teensy bit different!)

I also have duckie_says because 'duckie' was always taken. I collect rubber duckies, and I am trying to best the girl from OK who currently holds the world record for most amount of different rubber duckies. (I have a long way to go still..I only have maybe 200... xd )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:34 pm
I love words with double meanings. This is a username I created back in 6th grade... about 6 years ago, essentially. Yet, though it's a little immature I suppose, it still suits me. I've changed my main username for most things, though, but I'm attached to this account on gaia. ^^"

Galloping - I <3 horses. I'm an adrenaline junkie, speed = fun. Freedom, liberal, breaking free from boundaries.
Also reminds me of the hunt, with those lovely British accented men on their fine steeds and baying coonhounds... I love that.

Madness - insanity, psychotic. Chaos. Anger, wrath. Both in myself and present in my surroundings, I suppose... I haven't had the most stable of environments to grow up in, and in middle school, I wanted out. Still do, but whatever.
Also reminds me of mad scientists. I always loved their scheming. They were never the villains, I tell you... they were bloody brilliant. <3 A bit unreachable, and definitely flawed, but that just made the idea more charming to me.  

GallopingMaDnEsS

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:40 am
Urm, well, I dont really remember, it was almost 3 years ago when I chose it... (and I havent changed it)
Yes, I use this on every website that it isnt taken on blaugh  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces