Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum
Before you die, you see the Tails Doll Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AS87_fanwriter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:28 pm
*holds up Shadow doll and Kratos Aurion voodoo doll* These protect me from all curses of the Tails doll.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:28 pm
They say the good die young, if that works in reverse then I'm immortal  

Joker_Doom_Ace

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nami-00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:05 pm
Kills somebody  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:42 pm
Angelic Light Blue
The origins of the Tails Doll

As for the true origin of the Tails Doll, I doubt any of us will ever truly know. The tails doll is a dark mystery, wrapped in an infernal enigma, wrapped in cuddly yellowish plush.

But I do know something about how it came into our world...

Can you feel the Sunshine?

Tess could not. She felt as if a dark gloom had shrouded every once-pleasant aspect of her life. In the two, terrible weeks since her boyfriend Ben had mysteriously disappeared, Tess felt her world crumble into despair. She had become a virtual recluse, barely ate, and even ignored her beloved video-games. Life had lost all meaning.

Then, came the call.

When Tess picked up, there was no one on the other line, but she could see that the call had come from Ben's apartment. Throwing on a coat, she raced out of her house for the first time in a fortnight.

When she arrived at Ben's place, it was obvious no one was there. Despite having been searched by the police, the small studio apartment remained exactly as Tess had remembered, albeit dustier. A thin layer of grime now covered her missing beau's Shadow the Hedgehog shrine.

She was about to leave when she saw a glint of light. It came from a compact disk on the floor. She picked it up and turned it in her hand. It was a Saturn game, called Sonic R. It refracted the sunlight, casting beautiful rainbow-colored rays that danced about the sullen room.

Tess felt like she could finally feel the sunshine, and it brightened up her day. She booted up Ben's Saturn and played the mediocre little racer. It wasn't great, but it was the most fun she had experienced in some time.

The next morning, she awoke with a headache and nausea. It wasn't until her hasty trip to the bathroom that she realized she hadn't remembered coming home the previous night. Had she been that tiered?

Over the next few weeks, the nausea subsided, but the true terror began when she discovered she was late. "Oh, Dear God", she thought, "I can't be-- can I?" Sure enough, her doctor confirmed that she was indeed going to be a mother. But, who was the father? Ben?!

The question was moot, for several months later, Tess was discovered in a ditch. The cause of death was undetermined, but stranger still was the fact that all medical evidence suggested she had given birth shortly before her demise. However, no child was found near the body, only a small plush fox with two tails, and uncannily vacant eyes.

I love this thing so much. This is the best thing ever. If my soul was to be swallowed by anything, I'd want it to be the Tails doll.  

Forsaken_Blessing

Shameless Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100

pheniox2050

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:37 pm
huh weird but ok  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:45 am
Tails Doll  

Woozl

Antz_ITP

2,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:29 am
the game impregnated her lol thats actually really weird even for me  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:10 pm
Even ye Gaians be unsafe from the evil of... the TAILS DOLL!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ye have been warned....  

Lance Assassin

Jenca Wishwind

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:49 pm
That story was kinda creepy . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:31 pm
Ha Ha Ha thats halarious. I feel like trowing up and chocking wit laghter at the same time mrgreen rofl  

Naruto_lol71239

Ramla Xenon

Firebreathing Brawler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:45 pm
AS87_fanwriter
*holds up Shadow doll and Kratos Aurion voodoo doll* These protect me from all curses of the Tails doll.

*holds up sonic doll, puts on Sora's necklace that she had ans puts on the Kingdom Key necklace and checks if she still has her earrings that are like Link's * >.O *stares at her normal tails plushie* I know that thing is out to get me....

THE POWER OF JEEBUS COMPELS THEE!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:57 pm
i didn't read the whole thing so ya..................................... sweatdrop  

MysticAngel123

BoBlEhEaD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:37 am
lol biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:04 pm
OMFG!!! RUN!!

*shreiks histarically*

m4r1p0s4

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Market Browser 100