Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...
Siblings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many Siblings do you have?
  4 or more!
  unknown
View Results

Stargaze580

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:14 am
love them and hate them go figure  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:07 pm
PunctureWounds

Fun fact: Our names join to form a circle or triangle, not planed by our Mother! LisAmbeRacheL ..> (back to my name!)
that's awesome! congrats on the baby biggrin heart  

Niteshade903

[ ~ Peach Melba ~ ]

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:28 pm
    Intro?

I have a brother. He can be ok at short very selective burst every few months. (seriously). When he is nice he is friendly and the like but Otherwise I hate him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:05 am
Yep, it can be rough living with siblings stressed but I'd rather that than being an only child and being spoiled to death.

Edit: Not that all only children are spoiled to death.

TintedShades

winslowluv

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:33 pm
I have a younger sister. We used to hate each other and fight constantly. Now we are friends and actually get along. I think that distance has a lot to do with it. I live almost 2000 miles away now and well, we have grown and changed so much. I think also since she has had a child of her own she is/has matured - and we don't need to argue over simple things.

Gosh I miss her, but I'll be seeing her in 1 1/2 weeks! yeah! rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:28 pm
I have one older sister (she's now an adult), who'd six years older than me. We shared a room for about a billion years, we'd sneak ice cream together, she'd make up treasure hunts for me, and we still get along well. Except for the time she told me if I breathed in the steam from a cold Rootbeer, I'd die. I've never quite forgiven her for that.

I think she's a little disappointed in me, though. She loves shopping, but I don't really like it. I guess she thought having a little sister meant she got to dress me up for fun. rolleyes  

Bored Summer Girl

chessiejo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:40 pm
my brother locked me out of the house during a tornado!

i used to hate him until he grew up and moved away, but now we get along fine.

he was scared at the time and not thinking straight  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:48 pm
During a tornado eek !? Are you serious!?  

TintedShades

Dizbdatb0iflak0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:42 am
wass up  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:38 pm
I have 2 older brothers and a little brother and sister. One of them I hardly see because he has been away at college for 6 years sad . My other brother lives at home while he goes to college, but he is never at home. We used to be really close, but sadly things change.

My younger brother is at least 6 inches taller than me, so everyone thinks I'm younger than he is crying . We get along well enough, he just has habits of saying the dumbest, most random stuff sometimes.

My little sister is crazy, and spoiled. She doesn't listen to my parents, and my parents don't like to deal with her, so they put her in her bedroom with satellite television. I disagree with this, but I have no authority.  

Epic Fail Girl

TintedShades

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:17 pm
Everyone always says that the youngest is spoiled, but I'm the youngest in my family and I'm not spoiled at all! And if you say otherwise *folds arms and pouts* blaugh .  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:45 pm
Shway...
I know no one will read this, but Ive been just wantin to say this.

Its no secret that Im in a somewhat poor family (my father pays for this internet) so my needs always came last since Im the youngest.

I recently dropped out of high school because of certain circumstances (those circumstances bein that my school screwed up with my records, and wants me to graduate in 09. No. Im 18, Im not doing that)
so Im goin for either my GED or this online high school diploma.

This will end up costing my $500, something I dont have because Im unable to get a job (i dont have a car)

Now, this is what pisses me off.
Im stuck here, jobless, with no real education, and both my parents tell me that we dont have enough money to pay for me yet we have more than enough to buy my brother two ******** cars, pay for his collage, and still have cash over for my father to splurge on stuff.

I hate my family...

Right, now that I got that out.
Hows everyone else?
(just a vent people...)

dezign_flaw

i_love_nutmeg

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:39 am
I have one brother, the all around Music geek but mostly the FRENCH HORN GEEK!!! Hes ordering a special mouthpiece just to fit him that will help his sound for $250 and he practices at least 2 1/2 hours a day and he writes his own music on Syblius (sp.?) gosh sometimes he is so annoying... and all he has on his i-pod is classical music!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:20 pm
I have 2 brothers. :B I dun like either of them very much, but whatever. my older brother lives in a different town at his girlfriend's house, so it's just me and my younger brother home most of the time 'cause my mom always seems to be working. though a lot of the time, not even my younger brother ish here... he's usually with his friends, running around. I dun like my younger brother 'cause he treats me badly most of the time, and everytime he comes in, he either says "get off the comp" or "how much longer are you gonna be on the comp?" :/ I wish he'd say something nicer, like saying "hi" mehbee... neutral sheesh... plus, like last night, when he came in at about 2 am with 6 other ppl... :/ that makes me like him less.  

MartianGirl from PlanetV

TintedShades

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:24 am
^ Everybody hates there siblings until they move away... Then you'll really miss them.  
21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games