Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:47 pm
no she says and shakes her head will you help me get back at the demon ? please... she grabs will by the knees and hugs him afecintly  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:53 pm
the demon will die,i under stand how you feel some thing like this happened to me when i was 6 yrs old i will take care of you if you like he asked her  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:00 pm
eek really.
just then a lone man runs out from behind a house don't fall for it kid shell eat you alive shes the demon she came in here a week ago telling that same sap story and we belived her just as we took her in she turned on us and ate most of us ..
The little girl cryed out.. "No i didn't your the demon , i'v lived here all my life cry she sobbed into you pants leg , oh mr you belive me right ?"
"Don't lisn sonny she'll kill you ! worned the old man who's left eye was blue whil his right was a golden mass
fearth mearly smiled to herslef , who would he belive? i wonder if hell chose right  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:06 pm
good night seya latter poof ninja  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:10 pm
so ones a demon and ones a lier he was thinking to himself,then will pulled out a little bag and opened it eat this little girl he said
what will gave her was some thing realy deer to him
"the food he give her will make a demon pass out and unable to move and but it won't do a thing to a human"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:24 pm
fearth
good night seya latter poof ninja

ok bye,rp later ok  

williams_101

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:25 pm
Name:Tiger/ Ty
Appearance: User Image ((me rp, but no bangs and longer brown hair, and bottoms are done up))
Bio: had been a pet to a demon and was kept in a cage for most of her life, she was tortured as an expirament to see if she could be duplicated. One day she stoped eating or drinking water and would only speak gibberish, seeing she wasnt responding they were going to kill her and as soon as they opened the cage (glass) and shackled her hands and feet she turned into a falcon and sped off and managed to free a griffin before escaping and lived as a theif ever since with the griffin helping her.
Powers: Shape Shifter
Weapons: teeth and claws, and griffin
Personality: nice, cold, friendly(often mistaken for flirting), untrusting at first, loyal to the end once you gain her trust, quiet, sneaky  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:34 pm
Ishizai walked through the towns, taking care to stay in the shadows.
"Stupid demons," she muttered, "Why must they always say I'm one of them! I may have done an evil thing in my past but...I'm not one of them!" She shouted this last part accidently. Realising this, she looked around caerfully and saw a group of people not far from where she stood.  

Leliana Andraste

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:20 pm
Ishizai
"Stupid demons," she muttered, "Why must they always say I'm one of them! I may have done an evil thing in my past but...I'm not one of them!" She shouted this last part accidently. Realising this, she looked around caerfully and saw a group of people not far from where she stood.
ninja *sneaks up behind her and delicately takes your weapons and silently makes a run for it seeing what she is* eek ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:07 pm
tiger12
Ishizai
ninja *sneaks up behind her and delicately takes your weapons and silently makes a run for it seeing what she is* eek ninja

fearth watched the two with a sile smile on her face
and so it begins she thought ,she turned her gazz back to Will as the little girl ate the strange looking fruit she instinly feel to the ground a cloud englufing her ....
steping back with her blades raised the smoke cleard to revile a hideuse three headed damon it's eye like a deadly pool of bule ice glanced over will a sick smile slid over it's face  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:11 pm
" very good humen " came the three voice the sound of the demons voice was like scraping chalk and steel on hard rock . the smell that it gave off almost made fearth gag
" i have a preasent for you Will-sun "
" what? "
the demon spit out a fully intact pice of werord food ...
"oh shes good " she bluffed him
"Hump" will merly kept his cheaky smile and raised his blade just as he had thought mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:28 pm
fearth
" very good humen " came the three voice the sound of the demons voice was like scraping chalk and steel on hard rock . the smell that it gave off almost made fearth gag
" i have a preasent for you Will-sun "
" what? "
the demon spit out a fully intact pice of werord food ...
"oh shes good " she bluffed him
"Hump" will merly kept his cheaky smile and raised his blade just as he had thought mrgreen

i was hopeing that i was wong about you being this evil that did this ,he told the demon that was once the little girl,i will save the little girl in side yet said will, by kill you form within he told it,*eye became blood red once more* *then a flameing mist came out of noware and the mist forced it self in the demon*  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:40 pm
fearth gasped and steped away from the heat it was all most to much for the ice in her to take
as she steped away the demon begain to weather in pain it's voice like a howling banshie
"gaaaaaa" it cried out then shoted fine you want the child take it and a small little girl was thrown into the air , fearth quiclkly retrived her and was happy to find her unharmed just asleep .
"great job Will now all ya have to do is kill it"
i 'll look after the girl  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:56 pm
fearth
fearth gasped and steped away from the heat it was all most to much for the ice in her to take
as she steped away the demon begain to weather in pain it's voice like a howling banshie
"gaaaaaa" it cried out then shoted fine you want the child take it and a small little girl was thrown into the air , fearth quiclkly retrived her and was happy to find her unharmed just asleep .
"great job Will now all ya have to do is kill it"
i 'll look after the girl
yupe said will,*he ran at it with powerfull sword with now was on fire(an holy fire this time)and then did killed it*
then his blood red eye became like then wore before they turned,then he cleaned his sword,and asked if the little girl was still sleeping after he cleaned it  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:00 pm
"oi/ yes i think shes coming around though "
"emm? mommy ? dad ?"
"no i am not your mommy kid i say a little to loudly makiking her cry eek oh hey don't do that hey come on i didn't do anything,will help !!" i cry out not being very good with children  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff