Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Who makes comics here? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nerds?
  I liek teh grape!
  I'm not a nerd!
  *poops*
View Results

Ketski

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:59 am
Starting when I was in 3rd grade I created these 2 characters named Hoppy and Fuzzy and made a lot of 1 page comics about them. ( they didnt look too good tho ;p ) But then I started drawing anime-chibi characters and so forth at 5-6th grade.

I attempted to make a few comics ( turns out to last 1-5 pages ) but they take a heck of a long time, and my drawings are very limited in action because of the style I draw them in.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:10 am
Funny you should mention that! I happen to be knee-deep in a writing assignment. (Granted to me by my sister and a friend) We're working on a Sci-Fi/Fantasy comic. (No, I'm not confusiong the two, it actually includes both genres.)

We've got over fifty-two pages of dialogue (Diveded among ten chapters) so far. It's really fun stuff! ^^ Though, we do't really have much art done yet. (Anyone who wants to read the pilot [and spot errors sweatdrop ] can feel free to PM me! heart )

Matirials: MS Word, Paper, brains, and the Computones CD (comes with on of the How to Draw Manga books) Which is really nice...

I always thought it would be really fun to get it published, but we're probably going to just keep it on DeviantArt or something. (That is, if they ever get any drawing done. xp )  

MokieMorty

Devi Darkside

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:07 pm
My Gaia comics

And there's Aeoess.deviantart.com (Where my other stuff is)

All I use is paper, pencil, pen, MS Paint, and tektek.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:55 am
i'm writing a comic where all the characters are cartoon/manga-ized versions of my freinds...  

demonic possession

BoxyBlue

Dapper Codger

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:51 am
I'm not sure...I've dabbled in Sprite Comics and am considering starting a Manga-Ka one...

www.mokonaru.deviantart.com >.>;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:03 pm
I made a couple of comics one makes fun of ET, I hate that little b*****d = = and the other involves a character that a friend made.  

Metallithrasha

Shameless Heckler

14,225 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Crack Shot 50
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games