Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
IMPORTANT! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:43 pm
So you agree that I'm a title hog?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:04 pm
No.  

brad013

Teh_sauce

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:50 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
Good job, Kronik. I'm going to let this stand as a remainder that only active members can win titles. I'm not going to give title shots to people who come here only once every full moon. That's final. You can b***h, but at least Alex Pierce was active.
Wait but rich omega wasn't active like i was and je still won cause of dice rolling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:26 pm
I'm confused about the people you are talking about.  

J_B_Layfield

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:19 pm
I thought Slash was signing to Raw, so that's the reason Omega won.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:56 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
I thought Slash was signing to Raw, so that's the reason Omega won.
Slash is staying on SD and the reason Omega won was because the diced rolled in his favor even though he wasn't active.This is where the dice rolling logical fails us rich.  

Teh_sauce

DarkBeowulf

Invisible Genius

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:18 pm
I know I havent been here long well not active anyway but there is one thing I've been wondering are the World Title and World Heaveyeight Title two different titles or something cause Kalos and Jed (Jacky) have a world title match and Edge and Gravedigger have a World heaveyweight title match. Now are they two different titles or did something go wrong that we have four different people fighting for the same title in diferent matches. Or is something going on I dont know about?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:14 pm
DarkBeowulf
I know I havent been here long well not active anyway but there is one thing I've been wondering are the World Title and World Heaveyeight Title two different titles or something cause Kalos and Jed (Jacky) have a world title match and Edge and Gravedigger have a World heaveyweight title match. Now are they two different titles or did something go wrong that we have four different people fighting for the same title in diferent matches. Or is something going on I dont know about?
((They're two different titles.))
Oh shoot. Sorry about that Slash. But at Lockdown, I'll put in a Fatal Four way match for the new World Heavyweight Championship. You and JBL are going to be in it.  

Rich Harden Oakland A

brad013

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:15 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
DarkBeowulf
Oh shoot. Sorry about that Slash. But at Lockdown, I'll put in a Fatal Four way match for the new World Heavyweight Championship. You and JBL are going to be in it.
So it's going to be the World Heavyweight Champ vs the Undisputed Heavyweight Champ vs JBL vs Slash? GREAT IDEA!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:21 pm
bradland012
Rich Harden Oakland A
DarkBeowulf
So it's going to be the World Heavyweight Champ vs the Undisputed Heavyweight Champ vs JBL vs Slash? GREAT IDEA!
Yes. The winner would be crowned the new World Heavyweight Champion. Doesn't this seem familiar?

I posted in your Razor Ramon thread.  

Rich Harden Oakland A

brad013

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:25 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
bradland012
Rich Harden Oakland A
DarkBeowulf
Yes. The winner would be crowned the new World Heavyweight Champion. Doesn't this seem familiar?

I posted in your Razor Ramon thread.
No it doesn't.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:27 pm
NO because Edge got a singles match and I already had something planned with the World Heavyweight Champion. So it kinda doesnt fit well  

J_B_Layfield

brad013

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:30 pm
J_B_Layfield
NO because Edge got a singles match and I already had something planned with the World Heavyweight Champion. So it kinda doesnt fit well
Well to bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:35 pm
J_B_Layfield
Unless the World title matches move a little faster. Come on. This is worse than watching a snail crawl. Snails move at least an inch every minute.  

Rich Harden Oakland A

J_B_Layfield

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:37 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
J_B_Layfield
Unless the World title matches move a little faster. Come on. This is worse than watching a snail crawl. Snails move at least an inch every minute.
This much is true so go ahead and make it that match, because it would help the match go faster if we had people who are on all the time and can constantly post. NO OFFENSE OF COURSE TO ANYONE.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games