Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
BAND NERDS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love band?
  Yes. <333
View Results

Yozcara

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:16 pm
I've played so many insturments due to suckiness at most insturments lol. I went thru trumpet, trombone, tuba, snare. But I finally got good at one...the mighty..and almost unknown...Baritone!!!...yes I know ppl are thinking "wtf is that?!" I always get that sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:32 am
flute! even though I hate all the flute leadership in band..and i hate marching..  

x_Eternal_Ice_x

Arwen Drain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:20 pm
i play alto sax  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:29 am
i play tener sax  

Sticth

Sticth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:43 am
Yozcara
I've played so many insturments due to suckiness at most insturments lol. I went thru trumpet, trombone, tuba, snare. But I finally got good at one...the mighty..and almost unknown...Baritone!!!...yes I know ppl are thinking "wtf is that?!" I always get that sweatdrop

baritone kinda cool but i play the sax  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:35 pm
I quit marching band. And since the season has already started, I left a hole in the drill. One of the drum majors spend 30 minutes trying to convince me not to quit. It was actually quite funny. I am sure everyone in the room thought we were an argueing couple since we talked loudly about my "lack of commitment." Now you band geeks can talk about what a jerk I am for quiting, but I don't mind.  

OoBn637O

AngelOfRapture

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:06 pm
Yozcara

I play baritone too... the best way to describe it to the non musical idiots of the world is "It's just a mini tuba"... i too have gone through many instruments though.... mainly because i have a weird ability to play what ever a pick up so my director is just like "hey we need this now learn it" it keeps me entertained.... right now i'm teaching an electic bass player how to read sheet music. it's quite fun  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:48 pm
I play the air guitar, lol  

Butters in the fridge

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LoliKokoro

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:56 am
I play the clarinet. ^-^ It was a lot of fun. But when my school went to perform at Disneyland, I chickened out, mainly because I was the only 6th grader sharing a room with 8th graders...... ^^; I got to go again though, when I joined choir two years later.

Oh, and I taught myself how to play the guitar.. but I forgot within a few months.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:09 pm
I play the French Horn its my 2nd year but my teacher says im good and i play with the older band too! biggrin any 1 else here play the French Horn i got tired of readin wut pplz played and just skiped to here redface  

Goddess_ofBuety

the halfhuman alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:36 pm
AngelOfRapture
Yozcara

I play baritone too... the best way to describe it to the non musical idiots of the world is "It's just a mini tuba"... i too have gone through many instruments though.... mainly because i have a weird ability to play what ever a pick up so my director is just like "hey we need this now learn it" it keeps me entertained.... right now i'm teaching an electic bass player how to read sheet music. it's quite fun
OMG! me too! ive been playing the baritone for six years! and like angelofrapture, my director, raymond souza (who just so happens to be related to the almighty john philip sousa), tells me to play whatever needs to be played. but id have to say i will always love the low brass the most whee .  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:48 am
^___^ i play the trumpet! i tried playing the flute after 3 years of trumpet, and that didnt go so well rolleyes ..... band is awesome  

Hyrulefiend

SoullessTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:00 am
I was a chorus geek. But most of my friends were in band. And my boyfriend was a cute little band geek himself. See picture below. xd

User Image

That was him in middle school... back in like... the early 90's... now that's geek for you. heart

He'll kill me if he sees I posted this...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:53 pm
I love my saxophone to death. I've considered switching to soprano, but I dunno'.
Band is so much fun. n_n

I played guitar for a short while, and still can read sheet music, but It sort of bored me. and hurt my fingers.

florem

the halfhuman alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:29 am
SoullessTenshi
I was a chorus geek. But most of my friends were in band. And my boyfriend was a cute little band geek himself. See picture below. xd

User Image

That was him in middle school... back in like... the early 90's... now that's geek for you. heart

He'll kill me if he sees I posted this...

eek wow....  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games