Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ruins Of Castle Oblivion ((Need RPers)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was the best KH game?
  KH 1
  KH chain of memories
  KH 2
View Results

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:59 am
*cuts her finger on a thorn*outch it stings better not complan though  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:14 pm
Marluxia walked around what was once the great Castle Oblivion. He dodged a rather large piece of rubble that fell from one of the upper floors. "Is this what the great Orginization XIII has come to, was it our destiney to fail from the very begining?!?!" He continued to walk down the long dark hall, stepping over pieces of the former cealings of many floors. He walked throught the ruins hopeing to find more Orginazation members, but for all he knew...they could all be dead. "We had a fool proof plan, No one would die!!! But that stubborn a** of a boy had to kill our dreams!!!" Marluxia picked up a large stone and threw it furiously at the wall. the foce of the stone broke the base of the wall and the rest of it came crashing down with it causing a large sound almost like thunder.  

NOTyourSTALKER

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:17 pm
its cold  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:17 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
Marluxia walked around what was once the great Castle Oblivion. He dodged a rather large piece of rubble that fell from one of the upper floors. "Is this what the great Orginization XIII has come to, was it our destiney to fail from the very begining?!?!" He continued to walk down the long dark hall, stepping over pieces of the former cealings of many floors. He walked throught the ruins hopeing to find more Orginazation members, but for all he knew...they could all be dead. "We had a fool proof plan, No one would die!!! But that stubborn a** of a boy had to kill our dreams!!!" Marluxia picked up a large stone and threw it furiously at the wall. the foce of the stone broke the base of the wall and the rest of it came crashing down with it causing a large sound almost like thunder.
*goes over to Marluxia*Hi. I over heard what you says and if you are looking for other organization members, Axel is over here.*starts to runs off.*Come on.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
*goes over to Marluxia*Hi. I over heard what you says and if you are looking for other organization members, Axel is over here.*starts to runs off.*Come on.
*gets up and walks over to Yuffie*what boy  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:59 pm
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
*turns to flora*Sora, right?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
ho*looks at roes in her hand*Sora was nice to me  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:08 pm
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
O_o  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:14 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
O_o
of cores i only met him once i dont think he kenw hwo i was  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:29 pm
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
O_o
true. Sora is pretty stupid.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:21 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
O_o
true. Sora is pretty stupid.
biggrin yes  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:26 pm
FallenLight262
"Kinda. All I know is I didn't die. Like Axel over here" Xeggr pointed with his thumb.
xd  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:31 pm
Akuseru_Axel
FallenLight262
"Kinda. All I know is I didn't die. Like Axel over here" Xeggr pointed with his thumb.
xd
*goes to axel*Marluxia is looking for organization members that survied. I guess that means you right^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
FallenLight262
xd
*goes to axel*Marluxia is looking for organization members that survied. I guess that means you right^_^
*goes back to the flowers*  

hadesgirl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:49 pm
come axel. *grabs axel hand* lets go. biggrin  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash