Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
WII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what would you like to see on the wii
  super smash brothers brawl
  excite truck
  mario games
  wario ware
  LOZ twilight princess
  nintendo sports(golf,tennis,ping pong)
View Results

demonic possession

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:03 pm
jdbhac
Spawn_Reborn818
Zaglax
Wow, I can't wait for the Wii! I hope I have enough money to get it by the release date. Isn't there supposed to be a remake of FF VII? I think it was supposed to be on the Wii....
I have no idea. I kinda doubt it though.
well sorta, i think it's just vincent valentine and it's going to be a tps which i think will be cool

that would be Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerebrus for PS2. it's supposedly not that good.

the actual remake is going to be PS3 exclusive (not that that stopped them from putting Assassins Creed on X-Box 360)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:28 pm
So, who reserved their Wii? 3nodding  

The_Ky-Guy

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:47 pm
it's impossible for me not to hear or see the word 'wii' :U  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:53 pm
I am looking forward to seeing the new Super Smash Bros. Brawl game... I am intrigued about new characters and how they fight, as well as the older ones too.

I am reallly interested to see Wario in Super Smash Bros. I find him appealing and would be amazing to see what he has to offer to the fighting spectre.

OH... and if you are looking at hte New LoZ game... then.. You must not know what great games are.

SuperDude06

Z(O.o)M

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:21 pm
i think the wii is gunna be very cool for a while...... then the whole motionsencer thingy will just get old  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:15 pm
i want a wii  

lunabeam19

Ice_Elemental

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:25 am
Hey... You guys forgot PKMN in Wii... I can't copy the work... let me see if I can find another site....

Ok It's called Pokémon Battle Revolution & there is going 2 be another Animal Crossing 4 Wii

Go here 4 more info on both
Go here 4 the site where I can't use any info on here but has more indeph info on PKMN Wii  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:36 am
i heart my wii...and i don't care what anybody says, this is a start of a new trend in gaming. we're actually moving around when playing games! sure, you can still sit in a chair, but the fact remains that your arms move. and twilight princess=love. biggrin  

klutz deluxe

Oh My Moogle

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:08 pm
My friend got a Wii. I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:18 pm
demonic possession
jdbhac
Spawn_Reborn818
Zaglax
Wow, I can't wait for the Wii! I hope I have enough money to get it by the release date. Isn't there supposed to be a remake of FF VII? I think it was supposed to be on the Wii....
I have no idea. I kinda doubt it though.
well sorta, i think it's just vincent valentine and it's going to be a tps which i think will be cool

that would be Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerebrus for PS2. it's supposedly not that good.

the actual remake is going to be PS3 exclusive (not that that stopped them from putting Assassins Creed on X-Box 360)

Last time I checked, the "remake" hasn't been confirmed. I remember reading in an interview that if they decided to do it, it would take about 5 years to complete.  

Oh My Moogle

Distinct Seeker

Chaos_Ultimate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:09 pm
I'm gonna get one for Christmas biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:48 am
one thing to say.........THE WII ROCKS  

Harrison Richardson

darthapples

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:55 pm
Thank god Nintendo FINALLY realized that we've grown up and have started making games to appeal to the adult child in all of us. I LOVE the WII and (I'm ashamed to admit) I was one of the people bashing it and saying how stupid I found the entire idea. I trashed it right up until the min a controller was placed into my hand, then I sent a text, email, phone call, or whatever message I could get out that I was wrong and the WII was an amazing, entertaining, and innovative machine, that it was more than ready to stand up to both sony and microsoft who've gotten too big for their britches...  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games