Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
One who made me (dooone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:00 pm
*Rosemary looked expressionless at the girl next to her.* Very well doll.

You were gone thirty minutes to an hour? The house isn't in shambles, so nothing really happened. *She was curious to know what the reaper had learned, but she wasn't going to ask about it until he offered it. Especially since she had said before he left that she would like to know.*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:19 pm
*GL broke off a piece of the candy, chewing on it as he placed the rest in a small bowl and put it in the microwave to melt it.*

"Well, you never know. There have been times in the past that a LOT happened in just half an hour..."

*Stretching, he leaned against the counter and yawned. He watched as the microwave rotated the small treat-flavored dish while it hummed.*

I did learn one thing interesting... There's different variations of incubi and sucubi apparently. The kind my mom used to be were affected by their emotions heavily. If she felt severely threatened, or extremely angered, she said she'd shift into more demonic looking form. Sharper claws, teeth, the wings would sprout tendrils with makeshift weapons, that sort of thing. The same could happen to me, if I get that stressed.

But there is some good news, at least. Turns out that in that form, they still have all their awareness. So even though they look completely different, they're still the same person... Makes me wonder why that never happened with me, or why I turned into those monsters. Maybe the curse? Or me being half reaper? Maybe that the curse is gone, I won't transform into those things anymore. I can't explain, but I just have the strongest feeling that they're gone. Like a splinter yanked out, but.. bigger.

*The microwave "dinged", snapping GL out of his telepathic conversation.*

So... how has Daphne been holding up?  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:31 am
Daphne inwardly sighed at the silence. The two were undoubtfully talking through their minds again. She envied that ability, then she would not have to watch what she said. "It may be considered rude in some cultures to do what you guys are doing when there is someone in the room that can't." She said, not in a self-pitying way, but she more like stated it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:41 pm
*GL frowned as he finished making his mint-chocolate milk and took a sip. He wasn't exactly trying to leave her out of the loop, but with Rosemary the only one with telepathy in the room, he couldn't talk freely about the subjects on his mind.*

"Sorry Daphne, but right now it's the only way I can... express myself to Rosemary. I'd do the same with you, but I'm afraid I can't. Especially since it's such a number of uh... sensitive subjects."

*He was hoping she got the hint that he and Rosemary were discussing things that they normally wouldn't be able to talk about while he was disguised in his human form. He also didn't want to openly talk about her current vampyric issue, least he give her away.*

Really wish I had telepathy myself, Rosemary. Could you explain why I couldn't talk about this sort of thing out in the open to her for me?

Chewy: Hey idiot! Did you forget about me!?

GL: Oh. To be honest, I was trying to, Chewy. -_-;

Chewy: Oh sure, talk to your mental translator that way, why don'tcha buddy? Hey Daph, he was just talking about some stuff he learned about his incubus abilities, and was wantin' to know how you were holdin' up. 'Specially with that other vampire guy around here. He didn't think he could say anything like that outloud without breaking yer cover.

GL: Where are you now, anyway?

Chewy: (Only heard by GL and Rosemary) I teleported back to your office. I was starting to get annoyed having to disguise myself as a human. It's too weird for me not being able to float and have my tail out... ... ...I also got into your special snack stash, heheheh.

*GL sputtered on his drink, coughing a bit*

GL: Stay the hell out of my super-choco mint skull flappers, dragon!  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:23 pm
(when it is italicsized they're talking in their heads, so they did say a little outloud probably waiting for Daph to respond to what they had said.)

Aww, but they're so tastey! *Came Black's voice from goodness knows which one of the telepath mediums.*

Actually there is no culture in which it is considered rude for I have yet to find a culture on this earth who believes it exists. In fact the gift is rare. *Said Rosemary sounding a little insulted and quite frankly wanted to leave. However she started transfering all messages to her whether they wanted it shared with Daphne or not.*

So very rare indeed, that I have yet to find anyone else native born to this world who shares my talents. To my knowledge most telepaths were killed when they where little or it was beaten out of them...though I think Joan of Arch was somewhat one unless she was just clairvoyant. This ability is often more of a curse than a blessing to me, especially at times when I can't control what I hear, but I can't picture myself without it either. It is bothersome, it gives me a headache often, too many thoughts at once can make me disoriented, sometimes it makes people weary of me, and it is what got me killed. Later I found out that there was a long list of vampires who wanted me, most of which wouldn't treat me well and more as a prize possesion than a person, so if Veni didn't do it someone else would have.

We did say things to you outloud, but you apparently didn't hear us and talking this way takes very little time at all. All you have to do is think of something and tell me who you want it to go to and it'll sound as if it came from you. Galantros did not give me permission to share what he had said to anyone. I mostly wanted to know so soon for security purposes.
*She had also wanted to know of his well being.*

So... how has you been holding up? *She said in GL's voice.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:28 pm
Daph's expression cleared, "Thanks for telling me." She said, she felt small for complaining about such trivial things, "I'm sorry I complained." She pulled her hair out of her face and adjusted in her seat so her legs were bent under her.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:08 am
(the italics are things she doesn't say outloud, but are said in Daphne's and probably GL's head)
*Rosemary blinked at Daphne and looked at Galantros not knowing what to say. She really didn't know how to deal with people especially ones she didn't know very well. She tended to avoid people, but they couldn't seem to avoid her anymore which forced her to talk more. The safety of the people residing here was her main concern which forced her to come out more with all the incidents. Her social skills were getting better since they first met. She looked back at Daphne.* It's alright. I'm not entierely sure about you yet and how you'd handle certain things, which is why I don't do that with you very often. I am at least certain that you're a decent girl, *she said 'vampire' in Daphne's head,* and won't purposely hurt a person here biting them by force or other methods of torment that can be harmful. That is saying a lot about you because I don't even trust my husband with the biting sometimes and I don't generally like or trust many members of our kind at all. Lately Veni has been good at least. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:10 am
*GL began to fidget, a grimace coming across his face.*

GL: Nnggh, itchy... too itchy, and I don't know.... tight across my shoulders? Agh, Rosemary, Daphne, I want to shift back to my normal form, having to keep hiding my wings like this is... uncomfortable. I'm going to my office, you can come if you want. Actually, I don't think either of you has been in there.

*Finishing off the rest of his drink, he briskly walked towards the arcade and into a door that would lead to the offices. All the while, he was scratching at his back and shoulders. Once he was sure he was out of sight, he stopped using his disguise rune and shifted back to his normal reaper/demon form, his wings almost violently unfolding form his back. He sighed with relief, leaning against his office door.*

GL: Phew... sweet relief. Okay, now to see how much damage those two did to my choco-OH MY FRIGGIN' GREEN GOD! CHEWY! Black!? "Holy crap! eek "

*The small dragon was laying on his back, a claw resting on his bloated stomach, his face smeared in chocolate. Candy wrappers and an empty box laid at his feet as he groaned, tail twitching a little.*

Chewy: "Oof, that was almost as good as spam!"

GL: "...How... How can you even compare those candies to SPAM!? That was a fifty dollar box of rare chocolates! crying ...Black, you too!? Oye..."

*The kitsune demon was slumped in one of his two comfy futon couches, also surrounded by empty chocolate mint skull-flapper wrappers. At least she wasn't as messy an eater as Chewy*

GL: "...*sigh*, crap. Move it, scaley lard-tail, you're on my desk."

*When Chewy refused to move as GL sat down, the reaper muttered and bushed the dragon off his desk along with the refuse in one sweeping motion. Chewy landed with a soft thump, and a loud 'ow', followed by a small stream of insults and swears that proved he was nowhere near seriously harmed by GL's actions. Ignoring the little scale pest whenever he was like this, GL simply dropped his head on his desk, face first.*

GL: "Fifty dollars, and I can't even order a new batch until next year. Crud."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:47 pm
Daph smiled. "Thank you for your trust. It means a lot." And it did. She had been trying to get to know Rosemary better for all the time she'd been in the house. You don't have to worry, Daph added mentally, I won't bite by force. I try not to do that these days.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:01 pm
*BlackMN responded with 'The devil made me eat it,' when the reaper said 'Black, you too!?' She stretched and yawned and at least was modest enough to look somewhat ashamed. When she saw how depressed the reaper was, she reached for a bag, held it in his direction, but didn't get up and said,* Here.

*When he looked into the bag he saw more super-choco mint skull flappers than there should have been left if he counted all their wrappers laying around her and the dragon. Chewey had split the candies down the middle with her and in the bag was more than half of what she would have got. Looking at her again, the wrappers shifted to look like a variety of different chocolate wrappers. She may have gorged herself to probably being sick and wanted to nap, but it wasn't all on one item and she made sure to at least leave some of each type (specially the rarer stuff) left. Except the m and ms which she could easily replace.*

*Rosemary flicked the little theif on the arm hard enough for the girl to say ow and rub it a bit when the vampire came in. No doubt the fox-eared girl would gain a bruise there for a little while.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:13 pm
*GL brightened up a bit when he saw there was still some left*

GL: "You know, I wouldn't have minded sharing, if I were asked..."

*Chewy muttered a reply, and GL frowned at the dragon on the floor, half considering giving him a not so gentle nudge with his metal boot.*

GL: "I said 'stay the hell out', because I knew you picked the lock on my desk, scale-butt. Here, take these.." *Rummaging through the opened drawer on his desk, he took out a small broom and dustpan, and dropped them on the gut of the chocolate-stuffed critter.* "You get to play janitor."

*Once he was sure the dragon was sluggishly cleaning the mess of wrappers, he invited the two vampires in to sit on one of the dark blue futons. GL's office wasn't large, but roomy enough. Behind him were a number of retro video game posters, a number of shelves with odd knick knacks and toys, and a fish tank with strange animals inside of it that were apparently from Limbo. His desk was for the most part normal with a computer on top, except for one side that served as a mini-fridge, and a compartment in front of him that was currently open, revealing an arcade style joystick and buttons. If they had to guess, that was hooked up to the flatscreen monitor above his doorway.*

*GL swivelled his chair around to look at the fish tank, and a look of surprise crossed his features. He quickly took what looked like pet food, and sprinkled some into the tank*

GL: "I'm surprised they're still alive! I forgot to feed them for the past week..."

Chewy: "They can survive for fifty years without eating, ya doof. Ya baby them too much, just like those goldfish you.. used to..."

GL: "Yeah, you remembered what happened to those goldfish, right?"

Chewy: "Point taken, dork >_> "

GL: "Annnyway.... what we're we talking about? Oh yeah. Daphne, how have ya been holding up lately? I'm curious..." and concerned, really. Is there anything you could tell us about that guy that's got you all nervous?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:36 pm
He's...the one who made me. She thought for them to hear. He... As she was about to continue, a shadow fell across the floor.

"Hello." Cian said, cheerfully, he eyed the three, "I'm new here. The name's Cian St. Claire." He saw the blond girl swallow, then faintly smile. What was up wih her?  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:28 pm
GL: Sonnuvabitch, I'm not disguised! CRAP! Should've locked the door!

*The reaper jumped a little at the unexpected fourth person in his office. Chewy had mostly been out of sight already, and quickly scampered under his desk. GL half considered scrambling for his disguise rune, but then realized it would be a bit pointless. Cian could already see him in his full reaper/incubus form, his wings twitching with slight agitatioin behind him.*

*Quickly trying to re-compose himself, he shifted a bit in his seat and restacked a few papers he had knocked over.*

GL: "Hello sir... Ah actually, I don't mean to be rude, but this is an employee's only area. Didn't you see the sign outside the hall?"

*He resisted the urge to groan as he saw Phil the pet poring jumping by, the sign in it's mouth. Oh, that figures. Danged little pink jello-ball. Cian St. Claire? Boy, that sounds like a made up name. A horribly made up name...*

GL: "Uhm, anyway... Was there anything you needed, Mr. St. Claire?"

How the hell did he sneak in so quietl... nevermind, vampire, right. Daph, try and stay calm... We'll stay with ya...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:19 am
*Rosemary had gotten up and stood in front of the door suddenly, so the first thing Cian saw was her displeased face. She stood in the way of his gaze at the reaper at first to which BlackMN had hidden him. She was displeased that Daphne did something to show she was nervous of the man when Rosemary stepped aside. She had hoped, but didn't trust her to not do that. The vampire didn't trust the girl much more than what she said she trusted her with (being a decent vampire that wouldn't harm people if she could help it. However that alone was a pretty good view for another vampire in Rosemary's opinion.) She wasn't going to tell her that flat out (though she hinted at it earlier) either unless she felt she should.*

Talk to those creatures of things they should leave be under certain circumstances or I will! *Knowing her she'd list consequences while speaking to them in which she'd carry out if they fell out of line.*

*After GL spoke, Rosemary spoke to him.* It is considered very rude, sir, to not knock on a door if you're not sure what it leads to especially here since it could lead to someone's bedroom. Certainly someone taught you common courtesy. If not, now you know one part. Use it. Would you like a tour of the house so that you're not wandering around and attempting to open every door even those that are locked? Then you'll know what areas you can enter freely.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:49 pm
((Wait... when did we move?? >.< I thought we were still in the living room or something))

Cian smiled charmingly at the vampire woman standing in front of him, "My dear, lady," He said, "Please forgive me. I did not see the employee's only sign. I was only seeking out conversation. It is very quiet around here...a bit unnerving." He spied the blond girl again, but this time she returned his stare. Dead on. Maybe it was his imagenation.

He returned his attention back to the woman in front of him, "Perhaps a tour of this establishment is what I need." He answered

Daphne, with all of her might, leveled off a stare. She caught his eye, almost surprised by her own strength. She spied a shred of doubt in his eye that lasted for a moment, but it was still enough to see.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games