Reply Quest & Exchange Threads
Geezer quests? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velouria Dragoon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:58 am
My Quest thread is gone. It vanished yesterday!!

But never fear, I have a new one now. Here it is.
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8416052  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:19 pm
question speaking on a side note on "donations" have any of you gotten letters from people on Gaia and in personal emails asking to give items that you no longer want from them?  

Yorufukagawa

Zaphriel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:42 pm
Yorufukagawa
question speaking on a side note on "donations" have any of you gotten letters from people on Gaia and in personal emails asking to give items that you no longer want from them?

Ya, I get begging PMs all the time. Most of the time if I put something up in the Market people ask me if they can have the item for free. It got on my nerves the first couple times but now, not so much.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:33 am
I give my girlfriend, Incera, most of my gold. (now that I finally got her to join Gaia)
I mean I'm allready a Zombie, what more could I want?  

SlyVenom

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

CosmicHedgehog

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:59 pm
woot! I got a damn kiki cat. :does happpy dance: I won't mention the rediculously stupid price a paid.... but I had to have one, it looks like one of my cats.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:23 pm
Yes, I do get PM's asking for donations frequently, but this one took the cake... still have it in my saved box cuz it to was just so out there:

ukoala
I saw in your sig that you have the Fairy Wings, right?
And you aren't using it, so how I'm questing for it, can you help me?! sweatdrop Sorry, for ask, but I really need! whee

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

CosmicHedgehog

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:39 am
NEED?!?!?!?!?! no, they need food, shelter, clothing and an education. Obviously they don't understand the difference between "need" and "want". Fairy wings are just things... and virtual things at that.

No one has ever really sent me a pm begging. The closest thing was a someone who wanted something I was selling, and offered to let me pick stuff out of their inventory to equal my selling price.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:27 am
This is an appeal to any rich geezers or those with time on their hands to bump a bit. I have kind of adopted this kid as my little gaian brother, well yesterday he was hacked. He was really upset as he spend hours everyday on here and was not going to play anymore. My sister, her husband and I all donated some money and a few items to help him get started again. I also created a quest thread for him to get as much of his original stuff back. It just really pisses me off that a few a$$holes out there have to ruin things for everyone! Anyways, thanks for checking it out!his thread  

twinkleworm

Zaphriel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:17 pm
I have my first quest ever!

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:29 am
SlyVenom
I give my girlfriend, Incera, most of my gold. (now that I finally got her to join Gaia)
I mean I'm allready a Zombie, what more could I want?

Well I decided I actually want the Zombie labcoat and shirt,
but I'm in no hurry to get them.  

SlyVenom

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shu-Yanna

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:22 am
Horns Of The Demon

^_^ they're elusive...... mostly due to the cost rising every week by a thousand or so... stare  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:28 pm
I would very much like some Goti Clips.
It would make me ever so happy to have some....
One day...One day. . ....  

Mishka Lu Bett

Original Codger

18,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150

cherie pie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:39 pm
I just joined Sunday so I don't expect to have much in the near future. But in my sig I have a picture of how cute I'd be if I actually have those items on my avatar!! 3nodding I know those are probably expensive items, but I don't know the exact prices because I just played around on gavsim.net and didn't actually look at the stores yet to find the $ (still a newbie...).

But if any geezer gaians can donate a few gold or something to help me get along, that'd be GREATLY appreciated. heart heart heart

Also, I'd love to make a questing siggy of some sort, along with a way to thank my donators/helpers in my sig. If anyone can offer help in that area, I'd be so very grateful! heart

Thanks!

Edit: P.S. - I have no clothes except for a jade rag dress and 387gold.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:14 pm
Am buying tickets when they're cheap in hopes of someday owning a black/white Joker Hat... at last count I have about 37000 tickets of the 55000 needed... sweatdrop  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Caitiebear

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:26 pm
twinkleworm
Just wondering what all the old folks out there are questing for if anything?
Post your quest thread here so we can show our geezer solidarity by bumping and or donating!

Haha~! I'm not nearly popular and/or liked enough on Gaia to even CONSIDER a quest.

....I just wait and save my gold up. There really isn't anything I want though. I'm happy with my extremely megar selection.  
Quest & Exchange Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff