Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

animeluvr33

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:07 pm
"And if I was?" She asked smirking as she looked at him through tilted sunglasses.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:08 pm
animeluvr33
"Well, that's what they told me. I guess they knew I wouldn't accept if I didn't think the leader would be worthy enough so they blew you up," she said. "If you don't ask, you don't get. They gave me names and information, just not photos. They gave you briefing right Tiger?" Amaya asked keeping her gaze ahead.
ty snaps out off her thoughts"a briefing? no im not, quote on quote expirienced enough"she watches and listens with interest "takka i heard the name there"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:14 pm
"Takka's a friend of mine... He's the emperors secret right hand man so to speak... He does this kind of thing. He corresponds directly to the Emperor. I knew there was more to this!" Dhalgren said, cruching his gauntlets together in a fist. "I should hve weedled it out of him." Dhalgren looked at Tiger. "No offense, but if your not experienced enough, why are oyu on this mission?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:19 pm
Mr.Navar
"Takka's a friend of mine... He's the emperors secret right hand man so to speak... He does this kind of thing. He corresponds directly to the Emperor. I knew there was more to this!" Dhalgren said, cruching his gauntlets together in a fist. "I should hve weedled it out of him." Dhalgren looked at Tiger. "No offense, but if your not experienced enough, why are oyu on this mission?"
"i was told to be but when they saw me they didnt think i was old enough and they said if im good enough i can figure it out myself"she grins slightly"and if i didnt i would be labled a traitor and not be allowed in the city"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

animeluvr33

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:24 pm
"You're not the only friend he has," she said smiling as she repositioned her sunglasses. "With the right persuasion, you can get anything out of him. Anyway, nobody said I wasn't experienced. I'm experienced in few things but within those fields, I'm the best you'll ever find. I have most likely been on more missions than you have but not as leader. The emperor doesn't see me fit to be leader of any mission because of my impatient behavior but I'm smarter than I lead others to believe. The emperor knows that so that's why he puts me on so many missions." Amaya sighed quite annoyed that no one briefed the leader of the group.

((Would it be okay if I changed my telepathy power to fire? I didn't want to put it earlier 'cause the other guy had that skill.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:25 pm
Dhalgren raised an eyebrow. "Branded a traitor... why?"  

Mr.Navar

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:26 pm
animeluvr33
"You're not the only friend he has," she said smiling as she repositioned her sunglasses. "With the right persuasion, you can get anything out of him. Anyway, nobody said I wasn't experienced. I'm experienced in few things but within those fields, I'm the best you'll ever find. I have most likely been on more missions than you have but not as leader. The emperor doesn't see me fit to be leader of any mission because of my impatient behavior but I'm smarter than I lead others to believe. The emperor knows that so that's why he puts me on so many missions." Amaya sighed quite annoyed that no one briefed the leader of the group.

((Would it be okay if I changed my telepathy power to fire? I didn't want to put it earlier 'cause the other guy had that skill.))

(yeah, go ahead.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:31 pm
Mr.Navar
Dhalgren raised an eyebrow. "Branded a traitor... why?"
she hesitates then says"because I was... unable to save the other captives and find any info"she now snarls"other than they dont torture them for short amounts of time"falls into painful silence obviously unwilling to say more  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:34 pm
"Captives... Why would you be branded a traitor? You tried your best. Gallen- I mean the Emperor is usually very forgivful, when it comes to stuff like that." He said. He Looked at a road sign, at the crossroads. "We'll head into Khraskanova. I know someone ther who can tell us more about this crystal."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:39 pm
Mr.Navar
"Captives... Why would you be branded a traitor? You tried your best. Gallen- I mean the Emperor is usually very forgivful, when it comes to stuff like that." He said. He Looked at a road sign, at the crossroads. "We'll head into Khraskanova. I know someone ther who can tell us more about this crystal."
"some of his favorite elites were in there, most..."she stops talking again"what did he want with a crystal? i dont see what a pretty jem can do other than be put on his crown."she tries to calm down and learn something useful  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

animeluvr33

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:43 pm
Amaya sighed in annoyance and shook her head. How could the emperor send these two on the mission without telling them who they were going to be with and what they were looking for? It almost surprised her that Tiger knew that it was a gem they were searching for. Somehow Amaya had the feeling this was going to be much harder and was going to take much longer than she anticipated.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:44 pm
Dhalgren looked at her. "Well, as legend says the Crystal of Aulwrith is a powerful tool, that can wipe out whole armies. The crystal is the bound spirit of one of the most powerful demons in all time. How he was bound, I don't know. The Emperor wants the crysytal, so we can win the war. As it is, we are losing. The Eastern empire is already putting together a massive army to invade the last few provinces we hold, and our homeland." He said. "Our job is to find this crystal, or an alternitive weapon." He added, walking along.  

Mr.Navar

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:53 pm
Mr.Navar
Dhalgren looked at her. "Well, as legend says the Crystal of Aulwrith is a powerful tool, that can wipe out whole armies. The crystal is the bound spirit of one of the most powerful demons in all time. How he was bound, I don't know. The Emperor wants the crysytal, so we can win the war. As it is, we are losing. The Eastern empire is already putting together a massive army to invade the last few provinces we hold, and our homeland." He said. "Our job is to find this crystal, or an alternitive weapon." He added, walking along.
"but what if its an ally to them? or what if they have it? what can we do then..." she pauses to scratch her ear then catches up with the other two.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:54 pm
"But you see, the Western empire have most likely heard of this item too. I wouldn't be too surprised if we ran into them. Beyond the city we're heading to are forests, mountains, and open plains. Throughout those terrains, we are going to be open for attacks every second. You always need to be cautious because one wrong move and that could be your last. If you'd like my opinion, I'd say don't get too close to your companions. They'll be gone before you know it. It would be a miracle if we all survived."  

animeluvr33

animeluvr33

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:58 pm
"We know they don't have it because if they did, our entire empire would be wiped out in seconds," Amaya explained. "And we got news that the Western empire were also creating a small group like ours to find the crystal. But their group most likely have many more people who are skilled beyond their years. Unlike our tiny, pathetic, eejit group who don't know what the hell they're doing."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff