View Results

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:21 pm
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

i think so. as you get older you'll get more confident. so then there'll be no more freezing up when you talk to guys.
what was this the same for u

nope. i always found it easy to talk with girls. my only problem is sometimes sharing what i currently feel and stuff like that. i usually keep it inside.
hehehe sounds like fun for u but i like guys to tell me what they think of me and nothing gross i kicked a guys a** for saying he liked my boobs

ohhh, with that. i got no problems with telling the girl how i feel about her and what i like from her. that stuff is easy. i was referring to things about myself. but umm. so that guy got an a** kicking for talking about your boobs. i wonder what he'd get if he talked about something else, hehee.
a guy tryed that an a friend of mine kicked his a** and got iss for it to. i had no clue he said it but when my other friend told me why she was in iss i freaked  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:25 pm
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

i think so. as you get older you'll get more confident. so then there'll be no more freezing up when you talk to guys.
what was this the same for u

nope. i always found it easy to talk with girls. my only problem is sometimes sharing what i currently feel and stuff like that. i usually keep it inside.
hehehe sounds like fun for u but i like guys to tell me what they think of me and nothing gross i kicked a guys a** for saying he liked my boobs

ohhh, with that. i got no problems with telling the girl how i feel about her and what i like from her. that stuff is easy. i was referring to things about myself. but umm. so that guy got an a** kicking for talking about your boobs. i wonder what he'd get if he talked about something else, hehee.
a guy tryed that an a friend of mine kicked his a** and got iss for it to. i had no clue he said it but when my other friend told me why she was in iss i freaked

well, that guy needed an a** kicking.  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:27 pm
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

well he got one and i'm glad no one has ever said that stuff again about me but theres other stuff they have said and if u read other threads u could find what i'm talking about  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:31 pm
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

well he got one and i'm glad no one has ever said that stuff again about me but theres other stuff they have said and if u read other threads u could find what i'm talking about

well that ain't cool. people shouldn't be talking s**t and those that do deserve getting their a** kicked.  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:33 pm
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

well that ain't cool. people shouldn't be talking s**t and those that do deserve getting their a** kicked.
i'm with u on that i mite just go kick johns a** soon for calling me a fat b***h ya thats what i'm going to do  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:36 pm
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

i'm with u on that i mite just go kick johns a** soon for calling me a fat b***h ya thats what i'm going to do

you should have kicked his a** the second he called you that  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:37 pm
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

it was on IM and i haven't seen him  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:39 pm
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

ohhh. well when you see him then kick his a**.  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:40 pm
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

i will trust me i love kicking his a** it's fun because he gets in a ball and crys out for help twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:44 pm
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

i will trust me i love kicking his a** it's fun because he gets in a ball and crys out for help twisted

damnn, either you're vicious or he's a wimp. but then who knows. some chicks are brutal. i got the scars to prove it.  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

damnn, either you're vicious or he's a wimp. but then who knows. some chicks are brutal. i got the scars to prove it.
oooooooooo fun but both  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:50 pm
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

oooooooooo fun but both

that's awesome. i once teased this one chick i know to the point where she couldn't take it no more. so she grabbed an exacto blade and jammed it in my arm. then dragged it down, hehee. that s**t hurt.  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:58 pm
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

oooooooooo fun but both

that's awesome. i once teased this one chick i know to the point where she couldn't take it no more. so she grabbed an exacto blade and jammed it in my arm. then dragged it down, hehee. that s**t hurt.
s**t u must be an a** hole some times for her to do that to u  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:05 pm
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

oooooooooo fun but both

i don't think i am. but i guess i can be at times. that one chick though she had some mental issues so she just tripped.  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:05 pm
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

oooooooooo fun but both

i don't think i am. but i guess i can be at times. that one chick though she had some mental issues so she just tripped.
ppl say i have mental issues every day  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces