Submit

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:39 pm
(lightly laughing) Mabey they all blew up or something, or mabey the other members are to lazy to go get their own heartlwss or to get them to do something. (did what I just say make any sense to anyone out there?)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:09 am
No, I don't think it makes sense. My guess is that maybe the Nobodies know who their Heartless or Somebodies are, just like Roxas until Xemnas told him about Sora. However, Xenohart knows who his Heartless and his identity is since he met DiZ and has the same ambition as his Somebody. And even if we don't know very well about him, we do know somewhat little of him based on the flashbacks we see and the Ansem's Reports.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:27 pm
it is troubling to not know all this but consider this, KH:COM is coming out for the PS2 possibly if not the PS3 and they can also explore that there, think about it  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:34 am
Mabey they all blew up or something, I would laugh if that's what really hppened.  

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Loxagn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:11 pm
You know, an interesting theory occurred to me:
Xehanort most likely sacrificed his followers to the darkness to gain more power, right?
Well, what if he managed to fuse the hearts of Ienzo, Dilan, Even, Elaeus, and Braig to create one powerful Heartless? Say, the one that guarded Ansem in his battle against Sora (and later Riku).
It would explain the existence of Xehanort's guardian Heartless, as well as the seeming non-existence of any Heartless belonging to numbers II through VI in the Organization. It also sounds like something that Xehanort would do.
Or maybe I'm just on drugs. I dunno.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:29 pm
that theory makes some sense but the fact that they became the Guardian heartless, doesnt add up that all of them combined for it.  

Hxdas

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:33 am
I agree with Hxdas, it does make sense of where Ansem gots his guardian from, but it doesn't explain about the infusion of Number II to VI's Heartless. According to your theory, you've said that Xenohart had fused his scientists' hearts to create one powerful Heartless to become powerful. Well, have you forgotten that about Ienzo? Well, according to the KH information, it says that Xenohart wants to further the experiment, not becoming powerful. And also, it was Ienzo's idea to push the experiment beyond its limit, not Xenohart. So, it can't be Xenohart's idea to push the experiment's limit, even though your theory is good.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:02 pm
I've heard rumors that the heartless bosses in KH 1 are their heart;esses depending on element......another rumor is that Axel's heartless is reno ((from FF7 Advent Children and FF7)) but sometimes I doubt that...though they are very similar  

Swift_Blink

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:57 am
Oh god, not the Reno/Axel theory again. I've explained like God knows how many to people who believe about Reno's being Axel's Nobody. The theory is false.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:10 am
Jisen Meizuki
Oh god, not the Reno/Axel theory again. I've explained like God knows how many to people who believe about Reno's being Axel's Nobody. The theory is false.
hey! I just said it was a rumor....you know "rumor" must I define it?? and it's a fun one to debate...take a chill pill yo  

Swift_Blink

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:04 am
Ayadono
hey! I just said it was a rumor....you know "rumor" must I define it?? and it's a fun one to debate...take a chill pill yo

I know it was a rumor, but there are some people who take it seriously about the whole Reno/Axel theory.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:48 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Ayadono

I know it was a rumor, but there are some people who take it seriously about the whole Reno/Axel theory.
alright...well I'm not serious...I was just saying what I heard  

Swift_Blink

Cuenta abandonada

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:55 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
wondering_red_ninja
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hey if riku was a heartless and he changed back where is his Nobody? confused

maybe riku's nobody will appear in the next kh, i hope
dud e that would be so awsome

I've said this a ton of times...Riku hasn't been a Heartless. He had opened his heart to darkness, and then, Ansem's heartless took Riku's body.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:31 am
That what some people trying to say about Riku not being a Heartless, but many people don't see it that way.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kuharai

Hygenic Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:30 pm
The heartless might have been the test subjects for the nobodies... because apparently nobodies are smarter than heartless.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff