Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:26 pm
Staring back at him, he says "I mean helping one another out, I've always lived by a code of honor, helping others is what I do. It is why I am fallen, but it doesn't matter cause I love to do it. I just got to caught up in the heat of battle once, and in doing so, I killed a man and licked his blood from my swords. I have inner demons, that is why I am here, there is no room for those who have evil in their hearts in heaven...." Strike pulls back his coat and reveals his two swords and two daggers that match. "I wear this coat to hide them, so no one knows I could be a killer." Strike now has a discontented look in his eyes. "I've been walking these lands alone long enough, I thought maybe I could finally make some friends, but I see maybe I was wrong. I would hope one of the fallen would understand, but it seems you do not..." Strike pulls away from him, as he does, he pulls his coat closed once again. He walks away, not feeling well enough now to fly. He spilled the truth to him, pushed away one more. I did it again, doesn't surprise me. I've always been like this, maybe it really was my destiny to be one of the fallen....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:42 pm
Zack grabbed his arm and look at Strike in the eye and talked with a seriouse tone of voice. "Listen. My sister was raped by half demon. I decided to take justice into my own hands and took the man responsible for my sisters rape and killed him." He let Strikes arm go and looked away. "...I was banished for that...He said it wasnt my place to murder a half demon. I enjoyed ever minute of his strangle. The struggle was the highlight...Im tell you because...because i know you've been through the same fate as i have. Come with me to home. I'll give you a room to stay. I maybe a theif but the house i live in...you wouldnt think my occupation was stealing." With that said he let his arm go and stuffed his hands into his pocket and turned to leave in the other direction.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:50 pm
"Hmm, then maybe this will turn out to be different from what I thought..." Strike turns to follow him, but leaves a little distance between them. After what was said, nothing else needs to be revealed now. There was more to Strikes story, but it would be better revealed at a later date. Getting to close now may not be such a good idea. No, I won't get attached to anyone, it won't end well, it never has.... maybe this will be different, he seems to be more like me than I realize.....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:58 pm
Zack turned the corner and came to a large white mansion. He pulled out his key and entered the house leaving the door open. He entered into the foyay where two sets of stair cases that lead up to the bedrooms. He started to turn left into the Living room.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:03 pm
Strike followed Zack in. "Wow, yeah, so who are ya stealing the mansion from?" Strike chuckled a bit, but I don't think it amused Zack as much. "There's enough room to fly in here. I could fly upstairs. Have you done that before?" Strike was still amazed by the house. He walked around in a circle staring at everything he could. This is a place he could only imagine in heaven, not in the hell of this remaining land. "Your own piece of heaven, you should be so lucky..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:11 pm
Zack stood by the enterance of the living room and looked at Strike from his chair. " No i bought it with the gold i saved up. Took me years, and now with the batch i have i can fully pay it off." He removed his cloak and threw it on the arm of the chair close by. Zack stretched his wings and let a few feathers fall behind him. " Choose any room you like."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:16 pm
"Nice wings." Strike throws his coat down next to his and stretches his wings out. "They look familiar, kinda like the ones on my back. How bout that, he he" Strike laughs in an attempt to lighten the mood a bit. "Any room huh? I'll let my sword decide." Strike unsheatsh one of the swords and closes his eyes. He randomly points to one and flies up to. "Ok, I'll take this one. Does it have a balcony?" Standing infront of the door right next to the staircase on the right.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:21 pm
Zack looked up the stairs at the room the sword had headed for. "yeah that one and the one in my room. Interesting..." Zack heard footsteps coming his way and smiled at his butler. "morning Geoffery." The buttler bowed and handed him a letter from the bank. "thank you." Zack said as Geoffery left.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:36 pm
"Spiffy, you have a butler too. Well, this makes me look like a poor rat." Strike laughs once again, even though its the sad truth. Strike heads into the room, sheathes his sword and lays out. "God that feels good.... I haven't been in a bed in a long time... But then again, I always did prefer the starry night...." Strike goes to open the balcony doors and stands out on the balcony. Stretching his wings, he watches the sun set over the clouded horizon. "This used to be such a beautiful planet, look what happened to it.... Wars between demons and angels did this.... and we are a part of it...." Strike sits on the ledge of the balcony, wrapping his wings around him to keep the chill of the air out. He sits and thinks to himself....
I never meant to do what I did, but I went and did it anyway. I have paid for my sins, I'm now cursed to this plane. I will follow my heart to the end, even if it leads to someones death. This is my choice, my inner demon....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:45 pm
Zack opened the letter and read silently to himself. He looked up and sighed with a quick smile. He folded his wings back and kept them rested. He walked up stairs and put the letter into his desk drawer in his room and went to go check on Strike. He entered the room silently and walked out where the balcondy doors were. He stood in the door frame leaning against the one side."Enjoying your tim here?" He asked with a grin.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:48 pm
"Yes, I like the view without flying sometimes." Strike looks back at him and sees his face. "Something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:51 pm
Zack chuckeled and shook his head. "No. Everythings fine. Well this is officially your room. Just...dont break down anyways..." He smiled and turned to leave.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:58 pm
"I won't destroy it, you'll hardly know I was here." Strike turned back to watch the sunset, enjoying it as long as he could. He knew he couldn't stay here forever, he would have to go out sometime. Its nice, but I can't stay. I need to do a little scavenging after night falls. Need to refill my suppies and all. "Its a nice place Zack, it really is....." Strike smiles to himself as he talks to him. "How did you get it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:05 pm
Zack turned with his hands stuffed into his pocket and gave a small grin. He didnt know what to tell him. A lie or the truth. He trust him enough though. " I was out on the street and this little woman comes up to me and brings me into this room. Your room, and lets me stay for a few nights. I come to see her in what is currently my room and find her will. On it was my name, but i had to finish off the payment. She left me a little bit of money but not enough. She wrote me a letter saying how I reminded her of her son that passed away. She was ok...good woman..." He turned and left the room to let Strike rest. He came into his room and took out the letter from the bank. It was the letter he had sent for them to keep the letter safe and they sent it back to him. Saying that he had to pay more to keep it in the vault. He shrugged and tucked it back into his drawer.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:14 pm
Strike remains there for the time being as night sets in. He decides to lay down instead of go out. He really needed to rest, he had been out a lot flying before he had come across Zack. He had been everywhere in just a few days. Wings were a gift from god, but flying was tiring. With gusts of wind, he could fly easier and for longer, but even still, you still tire after flying for 2 days. "Zack, thanks for letting me stay here, I'm going to sleep. Good night" Strike calls out the door to Zack, hoping he hears him. It seems trusting someone has become easier now, I can relate to him. I think this will work out for the better in the end. Time for rest, so tired....  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff