Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:01 pm
((Accepted. Thanks fer the link.))

HEY! POST PROFILES HERE! DON'T PM THEM TO ME! Post your profiles in size 9, violet font.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:09 pm
Hello. ^^ This is my profile for the Rp you did:

Gaian Username: Ankis
Clan: Darkness
Name: Nasuka ( Pronounced: naa-sue-ka )
Personality: Intelligent, tricky, misterious, creative, and so on. She loves animals and the moon. She can talk to the dead animals and humans and can control spirits of any kind. She is young for her age but has been taught well. Nasuka is graceful and swift. Nasuka has a wolf cub called Kanjae, Kanjae is the daughter of the Wolf Goddess. Nasuka is BEST FRIENDS with Opal and looks after her. Nsuka thinks Opal is very special and will someday be clan leader.
Apperence: http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g116/shadowangel613/angels/earthangel.jpg (( She also looks like this )) http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b225/crazychild2401/AnimeGirl.jpg
History: Nasuka has a confusing past. She has royal blood. When she was born her parents had a misterious death. But before her parents died they brought her to the forest and took her to the Wolf Goddess to take care of her. One day, the old Leader of the Darkness Clan took her and the Wolf Goddess and her cubs in. Before the Leader died she requested for Nasuka to become the Leader. And she died. So eversince Nasuka has been the Leader of the Darkness Clan.
Anything Else: She will fall inlove with a man in another clan. (( I'll pick the guy later. ^^ ))

xElectricity

xElectricity

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:15 pm
Gaian Username: Typyro
Clan: fire
RPC Name: Ty
Personality: Very caring for most people but being forced into the leader of the fire clan has not let him be nice, he has realized that the fire clan is brutal
Apperence: Just prettymuch looks like my avi exept for no facial stuff, all my clothes are white and i have red hair
History: Was the son of the leader until he died, then he was forced to rule at only age 14
Anything Else: Ty carries a katana on his back, a double bladed sword, and he hides a dagger under his pants on his calf.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:16 pm
Gaian Username: A.X.E.L.WING
Clan: light
Name: Axel
Personality: hidden and unknown very new to the Light Clan and is unknown but most

xElectricity

xElectricity

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:17 pm
Gaian Username: Feather Heart
Clan: Water
RPC Name: Izouya
Personality: Izouya is kind, caring, she's curious, respectful, obedient, and quite.
Apperence: She has tan skin, long brown wavy hair and kind brown eyes. she's around 5' 5" and is semi-skiny.
History: The healer before her passed away and she took her place.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:18 pm
Gaian Username: Auraluratomie
RPC Name: Aural
Age: 27 (looks to be but actually is unaging since she became leader)
Personality: Caring and strong, Just and polite as well as a wave of a wildside that few see.
Appearance: Long curling waves of hair that flows behind her like the richness of a first waterfall with its silvery mist and golden reflections like the brightness of fresh coral in the ocean and as soft as the trickle of a creek. Her body has, over time, become more serpentine as she stretches to almost 7 feet tall now, her body carries no fat and pure muscle like the strength of the eel, a deadly stare of the 'cuda and the whip-like reflexes of the fastest fishes in the sea. Slender long hands and tiny feet she has webbed toes and fingers with long faintly blue finger and toenails that curl like claws and tap tap tap as she walks barefooted wherever she goes.
Anything Else: Has deftly mastered the art of water and walks on tightly controlled pads of water that splosh loose once she steps off of them, sinking into the soils of earth or dropping from the skies in patters of rain. Her form itself can even mist and reform when attacked...

xElectricity

xElectricity

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:19 pm
Gaian Username: MimmMimm
Name: Netta
Personality:Kind, quiet and calm, yet strong and fierce if angered. determined to fight for her cause, but peacefully.
Apperence: (damn there was a link here)
small for her age, skinny yet strong. Short brown hair, straight but scruffy. usually wears midnight blue robes and dresses.
History: Her father trained her to be a hunter, as he saw her inner strength and ingenuity. As a child, she had travelled downstream and dissappeared for the better part of a year. It has made her adventurous and wilder than most water elementalists.
Anything Else: not as yet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:20 pm
(( That's all I got from here. xD ))  

xElectricity

xElectricity

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:38 pm
Quote:
Whoa no need to start turning this into a flaming match. I already sent in my profile for fire leader a while ago and am still waiting for results. So be a little patient and pay attention to what is written.
- Lady_Mac

It's up to you who's Fire Clan Leader Saint_Talon xP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:48 pm
MimmMimm
ok, well i sent this in, but heres my profile.

hope im not too late to join?

Gaian Username: MimmMimm
Name: Netta
Personality:Kind, quiet and calm, yet strong and fierce if angered. determined to fight for her cause, but peacefully.
Apperence: (damn there was a link here)
small for her age, skinny yet strong. Short brown hair, straight but scruffy. usually wears midnight blue robes and dresses.
History: Her father trained her to be a hunter, as he saw her inner strength and ingenuity. As a child, she had travelled downstream and dissappeared for the better part of a year. It has made her adventurous and wilder than most water elementalists.
Anything Else: not as yet
This piccy?
User Image  

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:06 pm
(Hey! Let's rp now! xd Haeliona is an NPC right now! I'll play her.)

Opal raced down the path from the Healer's room to the Leader's house. "Nasuka!" she cried out, "Nasuka! There's something wrong with Haeliona!" she yelled franiclly, running uo to the door. "Come quick! She asked for you!" Opal turned back around and ran back tio the Healer, her trainer. She always ran extreamly fast, as if the were flying, but Opal assumed that was because of her mother. Little did she know, that wasn't only it . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:15 pm
Karallia Firla  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

xElectricity

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:39 pm
Nasuka looked up lazily and heard Opal calling her name. " I'm coming! I'm coming! " She shaked out of her lazy trance and ran out of her mansion to the Healer's cottage. Kanjae! Please go out and look for any herb you can find! Then Nasuka ran in the cottage to see Opal trying to sooth Haeliona.

(( One little question.. Who's Haeliona? ))

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff