Reply 13: Rp Forest
The other world Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:35 am
Gerad entered his room and began singing softly "The candle of power starts out so weak, This candle becomes a wildfire with great power, It dies out in ashes and has no more." He then went to his bed knowing that he would lose his power to these people.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:31 pm
GeradAkkdesu
The Magic Goat of Death
Haures smiled as he faded away he sked, "You are powerful, sir, now where do I go from here?" His eyes showed a sad smile of someone who had lost someone or something dear to them. He almost laughed as he wondered where he was going.
Gerad looked back and smiled saying "Why you go to the side of the dark where the palace of death stands your new home awaits command your pawns as if they were your trash the only rules are your rules on that side. I live in the grand palace over looking my grand cities being built for you and me will come to the same power."
"Ah, thank you, sir." He bowed his head slightly and appeared in the Palace of Death. Upon entering he stared at a certain spot on the floor and a throne of thorns came up. "From this I rule as I have been given the honor to hone the dark. He sat on it and the thorns sank into the branches so as not to harm him.  

The Magic Goat of Death

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:43 pm
The Magic Goat of Death
GeradAkkdesu
The Magic Goat of Death
Haures smiled as he faded away he sked, "You are powerful, sir, now where do I go from here?" His eyes showed a sad smile of someone who had lost someone or something dear to them. He almost laughed as he wondered where he was going.
Gerad looked back and smiled saying "Why you go to the side of the dark where the palace of death stands your new home awaits command your pawns as if they were your trash the only rules are your rules on that side. I live in the grand palace over looking my grand cities being built for you and me will come to the same power."
"Ah, thank you, sir." He bowed his head slightly and appeared in the Palace of Death. Upon entering he stared at a certain spot on the floor and a throne of thorns came up. "From this I rule as I have been given the honor to hone the dark. He sat on it and the thorns sank into the branches so as not to harm him.
The thorns entered his body but instead of harming him they morphed with him to give control completely of darkness he could bring a large thorn to harm one for not doing as told but then fire spout down and covered him in a ring not hitting him he began to receive lots of power and then fire covered the darkened plains partly only around his throne and the rest was colder than any degree on earth it was true hell.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:00 pm
Bellemiere lifted up Aura from the ground with a frown, "You are a very quiet person aren't you." She replied calmly, "Why don't you ever try to sing, it doesn't matter how bad you are, or how scared you are, sometimes in order to feel freedom, then you must let go of your fears."

She smiled at Aura as she proceeded into her palace.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

000-BANNER-ACCOUNT-000

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:14 pm
aura lifted her head and tears began to streak down her face.

she opened up her mouth and tried to copy the sounds bellemiere had just mad, but from her lips came ugly sounds, forming ugly shapes in the form of pain, suffering and death.

she closed her mouth, let out a sob, and promptly feinted in a moment of true horror.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:25 am
GeradAkkdesu
The Magic Goat of Death
GeradAkkdesu
The Magic Goat of Death
The thorns entered his body but instead of harming him they morphed with him to give control completely of darkness he could bring a large thorn to harm one for not doing as told but then fire spout down and covered him in a ring not hitting him he began to receive lots of power and then fire covered the darkened plains partly only around his throne and the rest was colder than any degree on earth it was true hell.
"Strange, I like this. However, the ones it harms may not. This will incline them to obey." He rose from the throne and looked around the land he controlled.  

The Magic Goat of Death

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:19 pm
Gerad looked out and said "Hmm the sun and the moon and just inbetween is the land that will be destroyed they may not know it now but war will break out..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:20 pm
The dark will join me and take over. Gerad will be destroyed. It his what he was meant for. Too bad for him. He walked to a tree and picked up a fruit covered in thorns and took a bite from it, his mouth not bleeding. There will be a war. And as long as I'm in my own dementia, I know that Gerad will lose, sadly. I'll have to build an army. Maybe I can save him from his destined death.  

The Magic Goat of Death

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:24 pm
Gerad fell to the ground as lots of energy poured out of him. He then issued a meeting.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:12 pm
Bellemiere shook her head, Aura was very strange and very self consicious it seemed to her that she clung to her own weakness instead of embrancing her strengths, how was she supposed to rule a land of farmers and workers when she herself had never stood on her own feet? Taking a deep breath of frustration, Bellemiere helped up her new friend, and tried to smile, giving a soft song hoping she might come to. Giving up she placed her on a bench near her palace and left to look around.

Everything was wonderous, golden arches, lush and green gardens, insturments, luxery, and a stage for preformance... now this, was an after life worth dying for... She wonder to herself how the others were doing... That darker man, Haures, seemed very edgy. Not someone she wanted to get on their bad side, although he had a point, it was true that for Gerard to make an after life as beautiful as this for her, she had to be thankful. It gave her a chance to reach her goal.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:22 am
Gerad waiting for the people to come he eventually collapsed as too much energy spilled out of him. "HELP!" He screamed  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:31 am
GeradAkkdesu
Gerad waiting for the people to come he eventually collapsed as too much energy spilled out of him. "HELP!" He screamed
He ran to Gerad. "You knew you wuld lose. You should've helped yourself. I cannot save you."  

The Magic Goat of Death

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces