Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

_Demon_Korais_

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:30 pm
: she nods: " sure what harm could it do " : she looks to the wolf and smiles: at least i know someone here.." : she whispers to her self. she looks back to the one she was going to help : "i must know you name first dear." : she looks to the friend of hot streak: " and your name as well if your tagging along"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:28 am
(If I can join I would like to already work for GAME cause he is a mercenary and they could have hiered him to pretect it. Here is his fact sheet also in the siggie)

Username: Myth Master
Character name: Squall Alexander Lionheart
Specialty: Squall calls himself the Mythmaster of fire because he uses the four Elements Earth Air Fire and Water to create myths corrisponding to an element. Fire razz heonix Air:Griffon Earth:Minotaur and Water:Leviathen
(your choices are between shape shifting: wolf, rabbit, mouseany animal, or like controlling elements: water, fire, wind, snow, etc. or Being able to forge a weapon with your blood/body tissue—they go back to being part of you when you don’t use them.)
Bio: He grew up in a small village and when people found out about his powers they tried to kill him. They failed but he watched his parents sacrifice themselves to save him. He held their hands as they died.
Job: Mercenary
Extra: Nice body that he works on to keep in shape. He is quick to become angry. Look at siggie for more
Appearance: Siggie  

MythMaster

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:08 pm
"OH!!! Where's my manners. Sorry, the name is Ryoki Akamite. You can call me Ryo for short. And i haven't gotten your names either." Ryoki looks at both women.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:41 pm
:: She pulls her hood down and smiles: im Lillyum FoxFire. Lilly for short. :: she extends her hand to Ryo:: nice to meet you, Mister Ryo. And you are Miss? :: She looks to the lady.she's used to calling people Mister and Miss. Though she didn't know the wolf she then turned to him extending her hand to his head::  

_Demon_Korais_

MythMaster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:30 am
A younge man stood at Highway 21. He was to wait for some people to show up and test their strength. If they lived, he would show them where GAMEs was. Then they would meet the director and he would decide if they were to join. He was the youngest mercenary but the best. 'That stupid company hiers such weaklings.' Squall thought to himself. He stood, his back to a wall, and waited for their arrival. His sword was itching to be used. He was ready for any fight, or so he thought. 'I better get paid well for this.'  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:05 pm
((you guys are doing great...I'm sorta of busy...so i probably wont' be able to post much for a while...so Rp my chracter if you have to...I'm sorry....))  

CrimsonxXxSolace

_Demon_Korais_

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:28 pm
lilipepper
((you guys are doing great...I'm sorta of busy...so i probably wont' be able to post much for a while...so Rp my chracter if you have to...I'm sorry....))
(( okay but mind if Ryo and I just like pretend you weren't there and head off to highway 21? cause thats what im planning on doing if thats okay))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:18 am
((Yeah yeah yeah cause I can't wait till i get to have a part i check up on the guild every week day and sometimes on the weekends. So yeah i can't wait and sorry my thing says he calls himself the mythmaster of fire but he actually calls himself the myth master sorry))  

MythMaster

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:29 pm
((sorry, i wasn't able to get on this week because of tests and schoolwork... gonk . well now i'm back. YAY!!!))

Hot-Streak licks her hand out of affection. "It seems that Streaky likes you. He rarely acts that way around strangers."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:12 pm
: she smiles at Hot-Streak and rubs his head once again then up at Ryo: "I have my way with wolfs..": she pulls her hood up and turns: "Don't you think we should head on up to Highway 21?"  

_Demon_Korais_

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:14 am
Ryo looks at Lilly and nods. "Yes we should. I wonder what's there anyway."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:23 pm
:: Lilly looks back and smiles.:: "i do as well" :: she begins walking toward the way highway 21 suposed to be but she stops and looks back::"coming you two?" :: she asks Ryo and hotstreak ::  

_Demon_Korais_

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:05 am
"I'm on my way," Ryo yells to Lilly as he and streaky runs to catch up to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:14 pm
:: Lilly smiles as they reach her side. She turns back forward and begins to walk once again::  

_Demon_Korais_

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:18 pm
"So, where do you work at?" Ryo ask trying to start up some small talk.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff