Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Graveyard ]:
BREEDING Thread :: CLOSED INDEFINITELY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:16 pm
(( Yes :3 One per kiddum so that an owner can have it if they want on their baby and doesn't have to if they don't. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:51 am
Pae Name 1: esmee
Owner: Seiana Zi
Pae Name 2: Bneut
Owner: Umi Hitomi
Potion: Ro Yal
Additive: Two Accidental Reagents
Link to most recent RP showing their relationship: Here

*hopes* Did I do this right?

Edit: Talked things through with Seiana, we want to discuss it with Teig before we decide for sure on our additives, but we'd both like boys

EditEdit: All three boys, reagents still pending. No additive or reagent for third child. <3

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:18 pm
Looks good, kiddies!

You can ask me here, or in the thread if you want, or if you prefer to keep things secret, you can PM me to ask questions.

Also, remember to be thinking on your third owner, since I'll need to know the gender for the third baby as well. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:04 am
Sorry, I forgot to add it in when we decided to make sure he got it XD It's all boys Luff <3

He's not getting an additive, it's just Seiana and I <3 you'll be getting a PM from me at the very least~

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:04 am
Guardian_Iris
ANNOUNCEMENT!

I believe we have finally found a way to make Breeding more constant and fun. (and less of a headache)

Breeding Procedures have changed. Instead of slots now, we'll have open applications for half the month, then choose couples randomly from the ones that applied. How many we choose, will be based solely on the colorists work schedules.

On rare occasions, we'll have bribe slots available for people who don't want to wait. But those will be announced.

Breeding Thread

We hope that will allow for more breedings to deserving couples and make the wait time for slots decrease. We are also hoping this eliminates the hassle of stalking slots.

New applications will be required per month, if you are not chosen.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:56 am
Applications are now OPEN for Breeding and DNA Donations.

They'll remain open till the 15th.

If you choose a DNA Donation type breeding, please bare in mind that you only ever get ONE breeding of that type, ever.
You may donate as many pae as you want, as long as they meet the requirements.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:36 am
Pae'il 1: Eclipse
Owner: immortalmina
Pae'il 2: Cronous
Owner: sailornorthstar

Desired Potion: Jin Dar Potion (both want girls)
Additives: 2 Accidental Reagents one for each girl (both dropping a piece of Cronous's blue ribbon in the potion)

Link to recent RP: The Darkness Consumes all

Please answer the following questions honestly, and as completely as you can.
1. Why do you want to breed these 2 Pae'il? We would like to have them breed so that they can share their love with more children.
2. How would the breeding impact the RP, and the characters? One the two parents were not expecting to be able to have more children , Cronous being an elder, so it will be interesting for them to raise kids again and girls this time. The girls might also have a hard time dealing with the pressure of being after Apollo, their parents light literally. Apollo will have to deal with not being the only child and having little sisters. And lastly Eclipse might wonder if these children really are his being that this will come after He took him over again. It should be fun and interesting to rp.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:41 pm
Pae Name: Montana
Owner: EvilSilverDragon
Why are you donating this Pae's DNA? Short of unforseen character development, she is the least likely of all my pae to ever actually get into a relationship to breed on her own. She is too special and lovely not to share her genes.  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:44 pm
Pae'il 1: Ducky
Owner: Dream WhiteWitz
Pae'il 2: Junior
Owner: Umi Hitomi/Dementia Requiem Asumi

Desired Potion: Ro Yal Potion. Girl for Umi, Boy for Ruppy, Boy for Dream
Additives: Accidental reagents (Teddy Bear for Umi, Poison Dart Frog for Ruppy , and Glitter for Dream)

Link to recent RP: Linkuu owo;; Umi needs to reply to this >w<;

1. Why do you want to breed these 2 Pae'il? Because Ducky wants more children, and Umi wants to spread the luff to a not so new newbie.
2. How would the breeding impact the RP, and the characters? Well, Junior wants to give Ducky whatever she wants, which right now is obviously more children. While she might be happy about the pregnancy he's probably going to be rather stressed knowing there were more children on the way that he would wind up treasuring just like their first twins, and the flower pae they adopted, and his overwhelming desire to provide everyone in his life like that with anything they could want. Junior will be pulled in far too many directions and snap.

Along with Junior stressing, there will be Sari and Hortense that will have to deal with new babies coming into the family, and Jester and Bneut, who may have their own lives but are still connected to those two who raised them. Bneut of course, will wind up stuck with around 6 kids for baby sitting since Sari is out with her new beau. And there would be a good chance no one in the family would let Ducky even realize that any of this had occurred.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:14 pm
Pae'il 1: Cinna
Owner: Spookyx7
Pae'il 2: Seraphim
Owner: Dementia Requiem Asumi/Umi Hitomi

Desired Potion: Mu'l Ti Pa**otion
Additives: None

Link to recent RP: A time to rebuild (I think it's my turn to reply here tooooo XD )

1. Why do you want to breed these 2 Pae'il? Because Cinna would make a great mother and they would have pretty striped babies owo
2. How would the breeding impact the RP, and the characters? Well.. Phim would probably be a very bad father, and Cinna needs a real child of her own. It would be his way of saying he actually cares for Cinna. Though he would never admit that to her face, or to anyone for that matter. He'd probably attempt to soften up a little, but he would just wind up being a d**k I think... Though he'd have the good intentions. My guess is he'd scare the s**t out of Cinna when she told him
From Spooky -- Cinna might want to take it and run away from Phim OR want to try and teach it how to be good, because deep down she feels that Phim is good so of course his children we be. THat and if she can raise the child good there's hope for Phim. (Ok, I know that's not true, but that would be Cinna's thoughts on it)

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:52 am
Pae'il 1: Kane
Owner: Teigra
Pae'il 2: Magnus Vis
Owner: Seiana_ZI

Desired Potion: Jin Dar (Tei wants a girl for sure, Sei has decided on a boy)
Additives: None

Link to recent RP:Luau Event Thread -- The two met up here, which leads into the drinking contest which happened later.
But...Why's The Rum Gone? -- technically, it's the follow-up from what happened already at the Luau

1. Why do you want to breed these 2 Pae'il? For epic plotting and some serious character development between both the err...'parents' which is basically impossible in any other way.
2. How would the breeding impact the RP, and the characters? The two both have a lot of room to grow, but they're reluctant to do so. So, they need to be 'trapped' in a sense, by having kids. Neither is going to be very happy to begin with, but with time, they're both going to grow as characters, and surprisingly, probably end up really close friends.

((Tei's Portion)) Kane for sure is going to be in foreign waters. Suddenly strapped with a baby that depends on him for survival, Kane is going to have no idea what to do with her at first, but he's certainly not heartless enough to abandon her. So, he'll have to re-establish contact with his mother, Takeko, and (haha) ask for help. Still, Takeko isn't going to let him have the easy way out, and she will insist that he take care of the child himself. She's only there for 'help.' Despite his lifelong insistence that he's a solitary creature and needs no one, now he has someone that depends on him, that's a part of him in a sense. With time, he's going to bond, and heaven help anyone that tries to get between him and his daughter. With...a lot more time, he'll likely seek out Magnus and his other child, probably with some insistence from Texas that they need to reconcile. It's going to take some work and a lot of patience, but eventually, though Kane and Magnus seem polar opposites, they'll find that they actually have way more in common than anyone might have guessed. In the end, Kane learns that being alone isn't necessarily the best way to live, that interacting with other Pae'il isn't the end of the world, that caring for others isn't a sign of weakness, and that...he doesn't make a terrible father. Not the best...but certainly not the worst. >.> (I could actually say a lot more, but then I'd be here rambling all day.)

((Sei on Magnus)) (*will edit later, needs to go deal with more crap*) However, if I have no time to get to this, a basic, sketchy rundown: From this whole experience, Magnus is going to go from the non-thinking, chaotic monster he tends to be to something, while still very instinctual and hedonistic, moreso based in thought and with maybe a concern for other Pae'il. He'll learn to accept having responsibilities in life. While he wants to stay away from revealing anything about himself in general to anyone, this will also help him learn to be more open about himself to others if he expects the same in turn so much. He'll gain a close friend, an odd kid, and a more secure vision of himself despite past difficulties.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:03 pm
Pae Name: Amara
Owner: Tartara
Why are you donating this Pae's DNA? Being the Fae of Hate, as backwards as it seems, she wont be falling in love. Ever. But I think it would be both hilarious and exciting to roleplay a child growing up under Amara in Dragnid Forest.  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:36 pm
Pae'il 1:Aysu
Owner:Seiana_ZI
Pae'il 2: Noel
Owner: spookyx7
Desired Potion:Independence Day potion. (I don't know if you pick genders for this...if so let me know! biggrin )
Additives: none
Link to recent RP: Home Sweet Home

1. Why do you want to breed these 2 Pae'il?
Noel and Aysu have been in love and together for 2 years. (I think) This would help progress their plot line.
2. How would the breeding impact the RP, and the characters?

Noel and Aysu have just built/moved into their own home. Noel's adopted daughter just moved on to have her own family. So, Noel isn't used to being happy and alone with her love. The couple will have to deal with finally being alone and then having to take care of their children. They will have to figure out how to deal with their house being above water and maybe not having a naiad child. (or maybe so) This will be a huge change in their relationship. It might affect Cinna, since Noel will have another child that isn't from adoption. She came from a plushie and never really thought Noel would have other children.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:22 pm
Pae Name: Momoiro
Owner: Antidia
Why are you donating this Pae's DNA? Cuz we always need pink pae'il to be in the mix when breeding. 3nodding  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:23 pm
Pae Name: Lethe
Owner: Antidia
Why are you donating this Pae's DNA? She's pretty and would make pretty babies.  
:[ Graveyard ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff