Hatching Feast Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:20 pm
Kes smiled again at the brownrider. "A lot of dragons don't mind me hearing them so I don't mind but some do and it bothers me because I feel like I've insulted the poor things." She smiled faintly. "So far the only dragons I've talked to were Mith, Cadeth, Barith, and now my Wreth. So I'll have to make sure the dragons talk to me first before I speak to them. Easier that way and less likely to insult."

You worry to much, my own.

Kes jerked. She'd thought Wreth had gone back to sleep.

The gold chuckled at her rider. I will remain awake as long as you need me.

Kes smiled. 'Thank you Wreth.'

------

M'gor smiled then got down as visiting harpers picked up another tune. He went over to Lina and held out his hand. "Care to dance?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:28 pm
Akira nodded. "Yup, she settled down nicely.

~~~~

T'ro sat down beside 'Reena, but didn't say anything.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:13 pm
Lina smiled mischievously at M'gor as she took his hand. "Of course," she said. "What is a Hatching without dancing?" Normally, Lina felt rather clumsy dancing, but somehow, when she was with M'gor, it felt more natural.

----------

"You shouldn't worry about things like that," F'lin said with little real reprimand. "After, Weyrwomen who hear all dragons are really rare and really important. I don't think even Weyrwoman Lina can hear them all."

She is special. She can hear us all. Do you think she could speak with me, too?

F'lin choked back laughter. "Garinth wants to know if you would talk with him, too," he managed to say. "I think he wants to some variety. My boring voice is too dull, I guess."

Your voice is not boring. But your voice is deeper than hers. I want to hear what she sounds like.

-------

"That's good," M'ris said. "Here, have something to eat. A Feast like this isn't something to miss out on." To make a point, he pushed forward a plate of succulent wherry and sipped at his klah.

-------

'Uh-oh,' Tyreena thought when T'ro said nothing. 'I wonder if he doesn't like me after all.' Her smiled faded a bit.

"You're quiet right now," she said. "Did I say something wrong?"

'Shards!' she thought. 'I didn't mean to say that!' She silented berated herself for her slip of the tongue, surreptitiously pushing her wine glass a little away from her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:31 pm
M'gor smiled affectionetely at his weyrmate and led her out onto the dancefloor.

----

Kes smiled brightly at the brownrider. "I don't think Lina can hear them. Neither she nor Mith gave me that impression when we met." The young goldrider turned then to face F'lin. "If you don't mind, then I guess I can try and talk to your Garinth. My Wreth can block my gift but I think I can ask her not to."

The weary gold chuckled in her head. I only block what you don't want to hear. You may speak with him if you wish.

Kes smiled at that. "Wreth says its okay if I talk to him, but I want both you and he to be okay with it." She smiled at the brown. "I know you said he doesn't mind F'lin, but do you?"  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

Kaibain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:22 pm
T'thia was passed around the dance floor, her feet spinning with the tune. She had never been an exceptionally graceful dancer but she always managed to have fun. T'thia always just thought she needed to find the right partner in order to fit her steps just right, she hadn't found the dance partner yet to do so but she didn't care, all would come together in due time.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:46 pm
T'ro looked over at 'Reena and gave a soft smile. "You didn't say anything wrong...I'm just not big on talking though..." he looked away and grabbed a plate of food.

~ ~ ~

'Kira sighed, she wasn't in the greatest of all moods. Something was bugging her, but she didn't know what it was. "I-It's alright... I'm not that hungry..." she managed to say without looking at him.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:57 pm
T'gal approached the female bronzerider. "Hey T'thia, would you like to dance with me?" The bluerider grinned at her brightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:18 pm
((I think this is everyone who's going to show up. Should we wind down soon? It's been a month, hasn't it?))

"Of course not," F'lin said. "If Garinth doesn't mind, and he doesn't, I have no reason to object. Then again, I'd have no reason to object in the first place."

That's good to know, F'lin. I like them.

F'lin just barely got himself under control before he jerked in surprise, both at Garinth's words and at the abruptness of them. The brown dragon didn't sound as sleepy as F'lin would think, but he was still tired. Hatching had to have been quite an ordeal.

--------

"Ah, I see," Tyreena said, and she looked away for a moment. "Well, that's alright. I guess I was just a bit keyed up. Sorry if I talk too much."

She smiled, but it wasn't as easy as it normally was.

--------

M'ris looked at Akira for a long moment, letting her words sink in. "Maybe you should go lie down," he said, and wondered when he had started caring what other people felt like, especially a girl. Numerous words floated though his head of everything he would like to call himself.

Please stop shouting, M'ris. I can't sleep when I hear you like that.

Sorry, Forth. I didn't mean to wake you. Go back to sleep.

As his dragon complied, he thought, 'Is it because of Forth? Is that why I'm thinking like this?'  

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Kaibain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:12 pm
Dragon_Lady_Selene
T'gal approached the female bronzerider. "Hey T'thia, would you like to dance with me?" The bluerider grinned at her brightly.

T'thia turned to the blue rider, she had been dancing with a green rider and looked at her current partner. With a smile and bow he placed T'thia's hand in T'gal's. T'thia blushed slightly as the other rider stepped away and T'thia stepped in front of T'gal. Brightening her smile she perked

"I'd love to"

"Told you you would make a friend soon"

"quiet you, we're only dancing, but who knows...."

T'thia blushed slightly at her thought of finally creating new friendships. She'd been here for a while now and yet still had no wing, no place, and no friends. But she was alright for the most part, she kept up with ehr duties and hobbies and let things happen as they would  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:01 pm
T'gal smiled brillantly at the bronzerider. "Hey, did anyone ever tell you you're kind of cute when you blush."

Barith chuckled at his rider. You're in a mood T'gal, I like it. T'thia is nice too.

'Maybe I am, but I like this lady. She makes me laugh, even though she does need to loosen up a bit.'

Barith's amusement echoed in his rider's mind but the blue said nothing.

The bluerider grinned broader. "Barith approves of you. I'll bet you'll make a great wingleader."

-------------------

Kes smiled at the other weyrling. "Well then, I guess since it's okay..." The young queenrider stopped talking then and shifted her mind.

'Hello there Garinth, it's a pleasure to finally speak to you. You're chosen has been most kind to me.'

Wreth was fully awake now and also spoke with the brown. We both enjoy finally speaking with you Garinth. I like you, and my Kes enjoys your F'lin's company.

Kes turned scarlet. 'Wreth!'

The gold chuckled at her rider but said nothing else.  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:05 pm
Akira looked at M'ris, and gave a light smile. "Alright then...If you need me, I'll be laying down then..." a quick thought crossed through her mind, and she looked away from M'ris and blushed, then, standing up, Akira looked at M'ris, pausing, before she walked off to her bed. Talth intrupted her thoughts.

Are you alright, Akira? she asked.

Akira replied. I will be, I just need sometime to settle down, I'm not feeling all that well...

Are you sure, what ale's you, is not physical, but emotion?

Akira ignored that comment. I couldn't say Talth...

~ ~ ~

H'shi decided to sit down and have something to eat. He walked down to a part of the table, where no one else sat. He took a place firmly in his hand and placed the food on it, he also grabbed a cup, and placed it infront of him. Ignoring all the others, he ate alone, hopping no one's curiousity, would happen to overwhelm them, and send them over, his way.

~ ~ ~

T'ro nodded. He stopped eating and looked at her. "I Don't mind, I quiet enjoy listening to you speak." He returned to his food and slowly took a bite, from the food placed infront of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:28 am
T'thia relaxed into the steps, her feet going off of memory as she stepped in time with the music and T'gal's steps.

"You're dancing better then before mine. I like this rider he makes you happy"

T'thia beamed and gave a small giggle

"Arizath approves of you too"

T'thia's eyes brightened considerably at T'gal's mention of her being a wing leader

"You think! I always flew second wing, I never got placed as a wing leader before!"

T'thia began to glow, slightly from the exertion of the dance slightly from her hightened sence of enjoyment from dancing with T'gal he seemed to make her steps more graceful as if he had a key to unlock her full potential. His comment of her being a good wing leader also helped

"Back at benden I was one of the wyreling teachers. I enjoyed it but I knew they'd never place me as weyrling leader, they needed all the bronze riders to be ready, and they said that if I was tied down teaching a lesson during an emergency sweep it just wasn't good. I also knew they wouldn't put me in even the position I had at benden but.....oh...."

T'thia bit her lower lip in embarasment

"Sorry....I didn't mean to ramble"

He makes you lose yourself

"shut up! it was a momentary lapse of self control!"

All T'thia got in responce was a mental draconic laugh  

Kaibain

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:36 pm
F'lin smiled and sipped at his wine while he let Kes converse with Garinth.

Garinth's mental voice was tinged with both sleep and pleasure.He had better be nice. Huh. You do have a nice voice. It's like Wreth's. It's different from my F'lin. He likes being near you as well.

F'lin looked up in surprise at Kes. Her face had suddenly become very...red. Was she blushing? Or was it...

"Did Garinth say something rude?" he asked hurriedly. "I'm sorry. He's only just hatched. I guess he doesn't really understand that some things are better left unspoken."

What did you say to her?! he asked Garinth.

I only said you liked being near her. Did I say something wrong?

F'lin didn't bothered to answer. His face paled, but he kept it free from any emotion. Garinth didn't know any better. But what would Kes think? What if Wreth got possessive? What if he got possessive? Ugh. He didn't even want to think about it.

-------

M'ris watched Akira leave, but he only whispered "good night" after she had left. He turned his back to others at the table and watched the dancers in the Hall without really seeing them.

-------

Tyreena thought about that for a minute, covering up her thoughts with a rather large spoonful of soup. After a moment or two more of silence, she stood up without looking at T'ro.

"I'm sorry," she said. "Purith says her back is itching."

I'm not itchy. Purith's words came to her as she was going out the door.

No, love, but I am. It's been a long day.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:57 pm
T'gal grinned at the bronzerider. "Ramble all you want, I think that's kind of cute too. Also, I never say something I don't mean and I meant what I said about you making a great wingleader. Talk to M'gor if you're still worried. I'm sure he'll understand. The weyr just hasn't been big enough to have a full wing yet. You've got nothing to worry about." The bluerider grinned brighter at her. "I'm glad Arizath approves."

Barith's voice came then inside minds of both Bronze Arizath and his rider T'thia. I most certainly am thankful you both like us. T'gal needs to have a companion and you and yours are perfect for us. And I like you Arizath. You are intellegant and I like talking with you. That and you are the first bronze that I've met that will play with me. The blues voice was amused and friendly.

T'gal tried not to look shocked at his dragon's words. 'My Barith, that's the first time you've talked to another rider. Kes doesn't count since she could already here you.' He shook his head. "Go figure."

The bluerider hid his head against T'thia's shoulder for amoment. "Sorry about him. I hope he didn't upset you or Arizath."

------

Kes shook her head hard. "No! No, it's just something Wreth said to me that embarrassed me. Garinth didn't do anything. It's okay, really."

She tunred slightly to apologize to the brown too. 'Sorry Garinth, Wreth and I didn't mean to get you in trouble.'

Wreth spoke up too. First to Garinth, her voice soft and rumbling. I am sorry if I made your F'lin upset with you.

Then the gold spoke to the brownrider, and she sounded slightly upset. As for you, F'lin, I embarrassed Kes by saying that she seemed to like you. Normally she doesn't get along with other people. I am relieve that you are a person she can get along with.

Kes turne her head towards her gold. 'Wreth...It's not your fault darling. He just didn't want to upset me. It's alright.'  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

Kaibain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:28 pm
T'thia's eyes sparkled at the honor of Barith speaking to her directly. Arizath rummbled with pleasure at Barith's kind words

"Thank you Barith, I like you too"

T'thia blushed slightly as T'gal leaned over into her shoulder but she quickly relaxed into it.

"No need to apologise. It's an honor to be spoken to directly by another dragon. Barith is right too, we do make a good pair of friends, and Arizath is just an oversized blue sometimes so he's a perfect friend for Barith"

T'thia gave a small laugh as she spun with the tune and thought of their day of swimming. She had to admit she had more fun when she was around T'gal then when she was around anyone else.  
Old Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff