Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:52 pm
Kiom'e walked out of her small hut and started heading to her master's place on the outskirts of Ruby Village, as she walked she started humming a couple songs, by the time she got to her master's the sun's warming rays just started peeking out from above the dormant volcano.
"You're late," said her master, a man of wisdom, power, and age.
"Yes I know master, but I'll work harder today, to make up for makeing you wait."
"Well lets start your training, first try the summoning spell we worked on yesterday, I'll be here on the side, I really don't wish to be squished such as I was last time." he said with a faint chuckle in his voice as he limped over to a boulder, small for its size.
Kiom'e started mumbleing something in latin as she started spreading emraled dust over where what she wanted what she was summoning to appear. Her master sat and watched, nodding his head as he took a long drag from his pipe.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:58 pm
"mhm.... but I have one more question......"
He look at her.
"tell me more about this thing... this gem... I never saw anything like that..."
Shar look really interested of this....  

Shar_dival

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:55 pm
Mia looked away from her map and looked at the gem he was holding. Her badge.Mia wasn't mad because the badge was something important, but because he had been looking through her stuff.

"How'd you get that!? And about that badge, it's nothing really. It's just an officers badge! I'm an honourary officer because I caught a serial killer back when I was staying here at this village for training. Also, the reason why you probably haven't seen it before is because this is ONLY a symbol for Mariness village. Didn't you know that every village has it's own authority symbol?"

Mia walked up to Shar and swiped the badge away. "Also, if you try and pull anything funny, I can have you arrested immediately." Mia walked back to her bed and got into her bed and went to sleep with the badge in her hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:13 pm
Marcus notices Kiom'e rushing into the hut. She'll never master the Art if she's always running late for her training. Not everyone has a gift for it like I seem to. Shaking his head he continues toward the exit of the village.  

CainZeros

Shar_dival

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:45 am
"Oh oh... easy..."
I have to find way to examine this gem... but not now yet.
"Hey Mii..... originaly I was heading to Ksam's grave... do you heard about this... legend? He was a leader of thugs band. When they burned one village he found a gem... red-shining gem... magic gem. This thing gave him a power... this make him powerful... his 'band' was growing... but one day few villages elders make a plan to kill him... that was really bloody battle... hundreds died... at last 'villages army' won, and Ksam with his still living men run to his old hidout - a cave. When 'villages army' find this place, mages borrow Ksam and every people inside... lagend say he still have this gem..."
He pause.
"Will you help me find this place...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:57 am
Kiom'e, after a couple minutes of chanting, slammed her hand down on the ground forcefully, and looked up in the circle she made, there was a small demon, it had purple wings, horns, and it seemed human until you got to the hooves, Kiom'e looked at her with interest,
"heh heh heh, well job, see this? this is a Succubus, a well trained demon, well, when it grows in that case, but it has the power to lure other humans, and seduce them, so then you are either free to run, or able to attack without getting hit," said her master as he circled the demon, makeing sure she got every aspect right.
Kiom'e started looking at the demon right in its ice blue glowing eyes, starting to feel uneasy she stopped and looked away. "Master? When shall I be able to summon an actual grown demon?"
Her master looked up, "Heh, dear child, you must first learn how to train such a demon. But now, you must go," he said looking up, "Its to be noon soon, and you must not be late yet again for your other class, heh, our lord knows I can't handle young ones." he said with a faint chuckle.
Kiom'e giggled slightly as she hurried to go back to her home, and make it, child proof, for that days lesson."  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:43 pm
Mia tried to pretend to snore but she knew she wasn't fooling anyone. She sighed.

"Sorry. I've never heard of a legend like that. You're on your own with that."

Mia then snuggled under the blanket and sighed once more. Mia closed her eyes shut, trying desperately to go to sleep. Mia was tired alright, but she just couldn't sleep. Mia wasn't comfortable sleeping in the same room with a person she didn't even trust. Mia tried not to show that though. Mia just tried to act normal. Mia really hadn't known of that story or rumor or whatever but Mia still thought she oughta keep an eye on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:23 pm
Marcus finally reaches the edge of the village, glad that Kiom'e had not noticed him and stopped to ask where he was going. He does not even know, but he hopes to find someone who does. He has heard rumors of a gem that can offer the being who possesses it unimaginable power. Even the great Raistlin Majere didn't have the kind of power I could have with this gem.  

CainZeros

Shar_dival

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:45 am
Shar sighed.
"alright.... I hope you will change your mind... but... you know, if your master... don't had lucky... mayby we will go there... I'm sure you will find there something for yourself."

"Hey... if you are afraid of your presious stuff, don't worry, I'm dark elf, but I'm too proude to stole something... I think I don't give you sleep... I'll shut up already"

Hahaha... she make me so talkative... funny...

He lie down on his bad and try to sleep...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:18 am
(Hey um, Shar? I'm sorry if your just bad at spelling....No offense though but it's kind of hard to understand what your saying...and like I said, no offense really. So if you could please, could you try and use some better grammer or make your words clearer? Sorry if you feel offended by this...)

Mia slid the blanket down a bit so her eyes at least showed. "Um.....yeah ....thanks for the advice but if my master doesn't show up, then....I'll head to the Ruby village. My master apparently knew someone there. I suppose it's another master or teacher that lives over there. Mia saw Shar lying on his bed so Mia got out of bed and went to close the light. When she closed the bedroom light she went back into her bed and put her badge inside the drawer of the bedside table.  

zepherion

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:00 pm
(OOC:I'm pretty sure Engish isn't Shar's first language. And is this person in Ruby village me by any chance? If so you'll be a little late. I've already left.)

Marcus looks up at the sky. Sunset already? he thinks. I really need to learn to walk faster while I'm thinking. Setting his staff against a tree the dark magge sits down, leaning on the same tree, and is soon asleep. He can wake up quickly and be ready to use whatever spells necessary should anything enter his camp.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:08 am
(Oh ok, thank you for that information. Sorry Shar. Oh and no it's not you. It's um, supposed to be Kiom'e's master.....I guess.)

It was morning now. But Mia could't get up as early as she thought she would've. Mia had stayed awake for quite a while that night, thinking about what might've become of her master. They had a teacher and pupil kind of bond with each other. But eventualy Mia did wake up and apparently it was 8:30 in the morning so Mia quickly got dressed into her usual clothes, put on her shoulder armor, got her sheathed sword and slid it under her belt. Then Mia got a small shield-shaped pendant that her master gave her, he had taught her how to use weapon pendants. Then Mia ran outside the inn and to the main plaza again. She sat down at her same spot at the fountain as yesterday. This time though Mia told herself that if her master doesn't come by 11:00 then she would leave and move on.

(weapon pendants are little pendants in the shape of a weapon, shield and any kind of item that could be used to fight. You pull the pendant close to your heart and say a special incantation to let the pendant grow into the item it looks like. Although it sounds like magic, anyone can use it. You can buy these at shops if you want but they CAN be pretty expensive.)  

zepherion

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:52 pm
After her class, she started picking up her little home of hers, from all the magical mishaps, as she sighed she muttered to herself, "I've GOT to find a new job,"

((My involvment on the site are going to be limited, I'm not allowed on as much anymore. sweatdrop I got on my mom's bad side..))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:46 pm
((no no, it's ok... and yes, how can you all see in my siggy, I'm from Poland. Usually no one have problems with understanding me, really... RPing is harder then common talk... sorry guys, if this is a problem I can leave this RP, I don't want make more problems))  

Shar_dival

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:07 pm
(OOC: I'm not having problems. I have two step-sisters from Ukraine and a number of European students at my school. I can figure out what you mean pretty quickly because I'm pretty used to people not having the greatest English.)  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff