Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:02 pm
*Where ever Rosemary currently was located, she could have sworn she felt a presence behind her... Of course, turning to look for it made it vanish, but only for a moment. It quickly returned, and she could have sworn she felt something brushing her hair away from her ear. Something kept her from moving, as a cold, raspy breath blew against her.*

"They've lost their children. The mothers, they've lost their children.

*A quiet, dark sounding chuckle filled her ears.*

"I took them. I took their children. The mothers are mothers no longer..."

*A sudden gasp, followed by a man's scream of anguish and rage. Just as Rosemary realized she could move again, the blade she had gained from the dead Niearcim mage Coatli flew out of it's holster, clattering against the floor. It spun unnaturally for a while, before it stopped, the butt of it's handle pointing in her direction.*

"Amo. Déme la libertad, amo. Libertad"

*A different voice, a deep male voice. Full of some sort of want or desire, almost pleading... but somehow it kept it's strength, rich and powerful."

"Libertad, amo. ¡Libertad!"

- - - - -

Jacob: Right after I take care of this, I'm going to give her the present. This is very important, however. "You're more than welcomed to, Veni. That doesn't give me comfort, deciding not to respond when directly addressed. Something is going on."

*He placed small charms in doorways and in halls as he spoke, before stopping to stand in the main room. Jacob took a moment to clear his mind.*

Jacob: "Moor'teis, I need to ask you a few questions."

*Silence, like before when GL tried to talk with the spirit.*

Jacob: "Moor'teis, this is an extremely important matter. I have questions, and I have need of answers. Where are the other spirits in the house?" *A long pause, too long.* "Answer me, Moor'teis! If you do not answer me, I shall expell you from this house!"

Wrong... No.... wrong... Heheh.

Jacob: "Do not make me repeat myself, poltergeist. Answer my question!"

heeeeh... They are gone. Gone. They are not here, heheheh. It's... wrong. Wrong. WRONG! NO! HehehehehAHAHAHAHA!

*Distant screaming of all kinds filled the house, several windows and other glass objects shattering from the horrible sound. One of the chairs shook violently, before falling backwards, slamming onto the floor.*

He devours. I devour... No, we devour. Essence. Gone. Everything so black, so cold, so... empty. Lost, so lost. Fear. Everywhere, fear. Flowing, fear.

*Something in the kitchen fell and crashed, eliciting a heavy sigh from the spirit. The pair in the main room realized the temperature had dropped rapidly, low enough that they could see their own breath.*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:17 pm
They're after the wrong thing...Something else is in the house.

*She stared at the spinning sword confused. Did it just do something to make that creature go away? To add on to her confusion someone (she thought it was the sword) called her master.* Amo...master?

*She pondered over it a moment. She didn't really feel threatened by it and the angles in that weird holy stat they were in would have told her not to take it if it would be a danger to her wouldn't they? She wondered why Thas and Eztli suddenly became so holy like then and she didn't. She did admit that then she was able to teleport others a good distance and even felt like she could when normally before that she hadn't. She wondered if she'd ever achieve that strange peaceful ethereal stage anytime or did she resist it because she was afraid or if she had to die first. She wasn't even sure if she wanted to be like that.*

*BlackMN jumped at the noise.* What's going on down there? *She got up and went to her door, but had it slam on her when she tired to open it.* Whoa!

Stay in your room unless you feel threatened in there! *Said Rosemary after sending a nice wind to shut the door.*

*Very annoyed that she was so easily caught off guard, she reached down for it, wings out and ready to move in case she needed to.* Hurry up and show yourself then, so that we can take care of the intruder!

----

Well that's something you don't see every day. *Thought Veni as he looked at his breath.* He? *Veni perked his ears to listen and sniffed the air. Was an unheard voice speaking to the poltergeist? He had his hand on his sword hilt. Maybe there was another thing in there with a beating heart, so he tried to look and listen for another pulse.* I don't think it's just Moor'teis doing this. He did agree to not break or permanently damage anything and you said he wasn't lying when he agreed to that.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:31 pm
((Note: One of the characters will be speaking spanish, and this will be represented in this manner: ~~I am speaking spanish.~~ I do not know enough to actually have the character speak spanish, and online translators do a pretty shoddy job... ))

GL: "Moor'teis! Let me out!"

*GL was locked in his office after going in to look for something. The door shut behind him quietly, the lock clicking audibly. No matter what he tried, he couldn't get the door to unlock.*

GL: "Okay, screw this!*

*Shifting back into his normal reaper/demon form, he attempted to teleport. When that didn't work, he grew worried and tried to open a portal. The energy he used looped back into him and slammed him against his desk*

GL: "Ow..."

- - - - -

*One by one, each and every window in the entire building blew open. As each one shattered, it was instantly covered in a black membrane, blocking all exits. The fuse box blew violently, sparks and bits of debris sent flying, the power instantly going out.*

Jacob: "His fault or not, I need to expell him. It should reverse whatever he's doing..."

*A strong gust of wind sent the necromancer flying away from Veni, and into one of the arcade games. The machine toppled over from the force of impact, which from the sound of it probably broke several of Jacob's bones. Another arcade machine to the side of the fallen one began to shake violently, threatening to crush Jacob if it fell. The necromancer wasn't moving, possibly knocked out cold.*

Forgive me... it's wrong. Extinguish his light. Bring him into cold and darkness... No. Run. RUN!

- - - - -

*The blade in Rosemary's hands grew warm, like living flesh or running blood. It shook violently, a black fog spilling from it's sides. This fog took shape on the floor, slowly materializing a human skeleton. Organs grew and veins wrapped around them. Muscle covered bone, and skin and cloth covered muscle. On the floor sat a massive form of a man, bald and muscle bound. He was huddled on the floor, clutching an equally massive battle-axe in both his hands. His face and body were tattooed with unusual markings, and he wore something that resembled a kilt made of animal hide. Staring up into Rosemary's face, she saw his pupils were colored completely white, as if void of all life.*

???: "~~You... are not my master. My master has died. You hold the weapon, so you are now my mistress.~~"

*Slowly, he stood to his full height of nearly eight feet. The engravings on his axe were unusual... one one half of the blade was an eye, the other a mouth with sharp fangs. His hands had a death grip on the axe, as if losing it meant losing his life.*

???: "~~I serve you now, Mistress. Lead me to the kill.~~"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:31 pm
*BlackMN took out her weapon of choice (the really huge mallet that we have not seen in a while) and began banging on the door.* Let *smack* me *boink* out!

*She turned to where her window just was...and began hitting that...* Better yet...let me out of my house! *After smacking it a few times to no avail she tried burning the sucker to ashes.*

---

A large man...calling me, a much shorter woman... mistress...without any question...or challenge...

*She would have asked questions like why the hell didn't Coatli ever use you when she saw him. Ah... Coatli... the name made her want to shudder.*

If it pleases you Senor...that creature that spoke into my ear and anything else it might have summoned is your target. *And for good measure she added* Do not kill anyone other than what I have told you even if they get in your way *for he didn't look like the kind of person to care otherwise.*

*Rosemary walked up to the small giant and put her hand on his arm and tried to teleport them out of that dungeon like pit they were in.*

*Veni threw something at the machine and knocked it back to fall the other way.*

Next time...*said Rosemary slightly breathy as she appeared in the main room.*

Hulk smash?

Either that or 'it's clobbering time!'  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:46 pm
*The strange membrane hissed when the fire touched it, but instead of receding it grew a number of tendrils. They violently smacked Black's mallet out of her hands, and began snaking across the floor towards her...*

- - - - -

*The strange man that came from Rosemary's blade stood there, gripping his axe. HIs eyes quietly examined every inch of the room he was in. He then looked over Veni and Jacob, memorizing every detail he could about them. When the television levitated and flew straight at the vampires, he sprung into action, bringing his weapon down upon the projectile in a flash. How someone so large used a weapon that heavy, so quickly, was mind-boggling. The television clattered to the floor in parts. Several other larger and heavier objects were thrown by invisible hands, each one stopped by the ax-wielding man before they could come anywhere close to their intended targets.*

*It was during this throwing frenzy that a black substance gradually began to spread from the ceiling. It spread out like blood veins, slowly "infecting" the surface it touched. When it became noticable, it moved faster, growing down the walls and making rustling noises.

Feeeeaar....

- - - - -

GL: "Alright, I don't know what's going on, but if you're not letting me out..."

*GL rushed at the door, slamming into it with his shoulder. He bounced off, hissing in pain. Okay, so it wasn't like in the movies. He then tried kicking the door, figuring his metal footwear would do some damage... he forgot he decided to get an exceptionally sturdy door installed.*

GL: "...My wings. Duh..."

*Muttering under his breathe a bit, he allowed his wings to unfold and shift shape. They violently slammed into the door in a rushed blob, causing one of the hinges to crack and pop. Surprised at how strong his wings actually were, he continued to pummel the door... until he inadvertantly grew spikes on his wings, and got them wedged in the door.*

GL: "Oh for crying out loud!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:13 pm
I shoulda just left it alone shouldn't I? *Said BlackMN as she backed up. She never really enjoyed feeling trapped in a room. She burnt a hole in her wall and went into the large dining room like area that lead had a door for her room, Jacob's room, and a spare/pet room. The stuff was in there too, but it was everywhere...and when she tried to go through the floor to her dismay it was on the other side too.*

---

*Meanwhile the vampires edged their way towards Jacob because neither of them wanted him to receive more injuries and be out for too long. They had no idea what was attacking them...Rosemary wasn't aware that Moor'teis was partially behind it...a shadow spirit...a creature similar to the one that was inside her....at tentacle monster oh la lah XD... Oh hell she tried firing one of her specially made silver holy bullets (that no vampire would want to be shot with) at the substance.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:15 pm
*The shot impacted against the strange substance, and it recoiled for a moment, screeching a bit. However, the bullet didn't seem to be able to pierce through, the round simply dropping to the floor.*

*The fridge in the kitchen was knocked over, sending it's contents sprawling onto the floor. A great mass of the black substance was forming there... after a while, something seemed like it was tryiing to push it's way out... A claw... teeth... the mass regurgitated a familar demon, a scythe goblin. The creature snarled, scrapping it's claws against the floor and sniffing the air. It immediately turned towards the vampires and lept.*

*As expected, the axe-man cleaved the creature in half before it came anywhere close, sending foul smelling gore splattering onto the floor. No sooner had he slain that demon, when another came out of the black mass. And another, and still another... The demons began to stream through, snarling and clawing at the group.*

- - - - -

GL: "Let go! LET GO!"

*GL had managed to free one of his wings, but the other was still stuck fast to the door. Yelling in anger, he kicked and pounded at the door until he toppled over finally... with him following ontop of it. Well, at least he got his wings free, and the door open.*

GL: "OOMPF! Geeze, finally!"

*He quickly got up and tried to open the door that would lead to the arcade... and swore as he realized it was locked too.*

- - - - -

Child...

*The moment Black had blinked, her entire world had changed. When did she get into a long, dark hallway? What happened to the room and it's furnishings? At the end of the hall stood a man, covered in shadow. Why did he seem frightening?*

*Slowly, he began to walk purposely towards Black, each step echoing loudly. A strong feeling told her that if he reached her, it wouldn't be a good thing. It would be a horrible, nightmareish thing.*

Come here, child...

*Whatever light was left in the hallway grew even darker, giving the shadow man an even more menacing appearance. He seemed to be walking faster as well... angry, enraged.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:08 pm
*BlackMN backed away picking up her pace when he did.* Stay back! *For all the good that would do her. She was afraid to turn around for fear that he'd be there and if he wasn't she was sure that no matter how fast she ran she wouldn't be able to put any distance between them or he'd still slowly gain anyways. Some illusionist she was to not be able to get out of one or tell if this was one...had to be unless her house was warped...Fire didn't seem to faze them and other than that she only had tooth, claws, and small knives. She didn't want to touch the thing either because of that horrible feeling on her, so she turned and ran rather than attempt nothing.*

---

*Rosemary grinned as one leapt at her, mouth wide open, ready to garble an easy target. Instead of mouth full of a vampire, it got mouth full of poisoned blade. The creature flew in half along its original flight path before landing. How she wished she could have killed it with her bare hands without sustaining any injuries from its acidic blood.*

*In the middle of having fun with the next bunch the axe man let her have, she noticed something she hadn't noticed that she should have realized earlier: BlackMN was distressed. She was still in her room area unable to get out and in an off way the strange angel had locked her in.* s**t.

*She leaped to the top of the stairs in one graceful leap. Whatever creatures were up there turned to look at her and come at her.* Hmmmph. *Rosemary turned into thousands of bats and appeared behind them all (near Black's room) and sent a great gust of wind at the lesser demons causing them to fall back and down the stairs or over the rails from the part that you can look down to the first floor from the top.*

*Veni looked up, his eyes went wide in the oh s**t manner, and he dashed out of the way sending a bunch of throwing like knives or needles at the creatures.*

*Rosemary looked at the mystery matter on the wall...it covered every inch of it seemed. She didn't want to try teleporting in there because it may wear her out and render her useless or inadequate to go against whatever was on the other side. She put her hand on it and tested the stuff. A shiver ran through her, it wasn't very pleasant to the touch and it left some sort of unpleasant mental residue for a few moments. It wasn't as bad as the feelings from the niearcim world, so she covered herself with her transparent wing as much as possible using it as a sort of shield, backed up from the door area, and ran at it.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:53 am
*Swearing to himself, GL grabbed his scythe from his office and ran back to the door. He could sense that somebody was full of fear, something frightening someone. For all he knew, it could be Black in trouble*

GL: "I'll be damned if I mess up again!"

*He hacked away at the door, kicking, slashing, pounding, until it finally gave. His demonic wings seemed highly agitated now, small tendrils wrapping themselves around the appendages, spikes and claws emerging here and there from the black goo-like substance. Galantros just caught a glance of demons being shoved down the stairs. Veni had just thrown a number of small blades while getting out of the way of the avalanche. Not too far from Veni was an unconcious Jacob, who seemed to be bleeding from unseen injuries, and a large maniac wielding an axe against a surge of scythe goblin demons.*

GL: "What the hell did I just miss!?"

*The reaper-demon didn't have time to ponder much further on that question, as some of the demons began to stream towards him as well.*

- - - - -

*The strange ethereal man started to run after her now, heavy raspy breathing coming from him.*

Mine...

*Despite how fast Black ran, it felt like the man was catching up to her.*

Run, faster, faster, run, flee, faster, faster!

Miiine...

*Suddenly, the illusion vanished, and Black ended up running into a wall. Some of the black, veiny susbstance on the surface twitched, and crept away from where she impacted.*

- - - - -

*CRACK!*

*When Rosemary slammed into the door, it gave, breaking in several places. However, the black ichor seemed to had formed a web of veins behind it, holding the shattered parts in loosely dangling pieces. Something hissed loudly behind Rosemary, and when she turned to face it.... Everything around her seemed to fade instantly*

*An empty room. A door, boarded shut. The floor beneath her feet creaked, made of wood. Even with her vampyric eyesight, she could barely see through the dark and gloom of the large room. Sobbing. Child's sobbing. From one of the corners. She couldn't see where, but she could hear it. She could move towards it...*

*The sobbing turned into screams of agony, and damned if the girl's voice didn't sound familar...*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:51 pm
I don't know! *Said Veni as he moved this way and that.* Rosemary, who is up there probably trying to get to Black, teleported out of nowhere with this guy and no explanation. Jacob has been out ever since we lost the electricity. From the way the poltergeist talked, it made me believe that something else is manipulating him.

---

YIP! *BlackMN ran into the wall in her fast running fox form and faded back to her demi-human one.* Owww... *She groaned as she rubbed her head and nose and didn't feel inclined to get up at the moment since she didn't smell anything out of the ordinary in the immediate vicinity besides the wall. What just happened? Was that Moor'ties' voice she had heard? Confused, she rolled over and sat up, igniting a light in her hand so she could look around.*

---

*Rosemary looked around confused. Wasn't she just at a door she wanted to enter in a hall and turned back to look at a hall? She found it odd that she couldn't see well with her eyes like someone had covered them with an impenetrable darkness such as Veni could.*

*A familiar sob caused her to freeze in place. Is this a trap? Wasn't she outside her intended room and not in it? An illusion? Or maybe whatever she had turned to see had hit her into the room and boarded them in while she was unconscious, she didn't remember being hit, and already had healed. The haze made it hard to look around to see if she recognized the room. The room before Black's was large, the floor made of wood, however she didn't recall it creaking this much.*

*The girl began to scream. A horrible scream that she didn't take pleasure coming from her lips. What if it wasn't real? She wasn't originally in this room...right... What if she was some fiend in her form and thus not really her? ...but...what if it was really her? She grinded her teeth. What if she was really Black...and if she weren’t, she'd just fall for a trap. The girl screamed again...well she'd rather go into a trap than ignore it and have it not be one, so Rosemary moved as fast as she dared while blind towards the screams, trying to feel out with her other senses.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:42 am
You'll never find her.

*Black screamed again, the sound melting into pained sobbing and wailing. The room temperature seemed to drop, causing a noticable chill in the air.*

She's mine. She's my property now. She belongs to me.

*A sickening crunch, and Black's screaming began anew. She was closer now, Rosemary could tell by the sound. A heartbeat! She could sense a heartbeat, rapid as if in pain and fear.*

"Help me! Oh God, help me! Rosemary, GL, somebody help me!"

- - - - -

*The scene before Black's eyes was like out of some horror movie or game. The black veins covered the walls, the ceiling, and the floor. She could see that the door had been broken down, but had been replaced by the disgusting black membrane. It seemed to pulse, more veins growing out of it into the surrounding walls. Some of the furniture in the room was toppled over, presumably by the extremely large, fat vein that ran across the floor. It gurgled, full of some thick, unknown liquid, beating like a stretched out demonic looking heart.*

- - - - -

GL: "Black... She's in trouble, I felt someone in fear earlier! I'm going up to help Rosemary get her, I'm not leaving her alone!."

*Dodging the sharp claws of a scythe goblin in front of him, he brought his scythe down on it's head and swung it out of his way. He than began to rush up the stairs, stumbling over the corpses of demons previously killed. Just before he reached the top, a thick blob of the black veiny substance poured down and knocked into him. As the reaper fell down the stairs, the stuff formed a fleshy membrane door, blocking the way up.*

GL: "NO! DAMN IT, NO!"

*GL's aura was beginning to overflow with rage, worry, and frustration. He rushed back up and swung his scythe into the stuff, and succeeded in partially ripping it open. The ichor reacted by then however, bunching up around the blade and spitting it back out. The "door" then began to bulge, and a massive fist with a long blade of bone coming out of it's wrist struck the reaper back down the stairs again.*

*A large figure emerged, a blade goblin. It stepped out of the portal-like substance and snarled, before charging down the stairs to kill it's wounded prey.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:04 am
*The heart in Rosemary filled with troubles and tears formed in her eyes at the girl’s pitiful plea. She could barely see and other senses were obscure, practically disabling her. She was practically in front of her yet she couldn't find what she was looking for. Yet she sensed her. The vampire growled. It was very insulting for another to do this to someone a vampire considered theirs...on top of that he was hurting her...The fox demon could heal well enough, but not as well as a vampire or reaper. Plus none of them had an idea of how much damage she could take before she'd go under the dark earth whisked away by the doom spirit that every mortal who is born can't escape.*

She is not a thing that anyone is to own against her will. Cold death comes upon those who do her harm. May this always be so as it has been. Be she real or an illusion, you have angered me and had better pray that I die before I am no longer hindered. *The whole time she said that, Rosemary tried to see through the air as she had done on the niearcim world and then she let out an ultrasonic sound wave into the air as blind bats do to see and as she had done years ago to see the black hunter demons. If she got anything useful the temperamental (such as a swipe at her and such) vampire would move accordingly.*

----

*BlackMN examined the door area. It smelled freshly of Rosemary, but where was the vampire now? She sighed as she tested it coming to the conclusion that it would only snare her if she took on a smaller form and went through the little openings. Ah me...what to do? she thought as she looked at the large pulsy thing in the middle. If she attacked it, maybe something similar would happen when she whacked at the window...or maybe it would weaken the stuff blocking her door...or maybe a demon would pop out no matter what she did... Should she wait or act? Or maybe none could get to her because of this pulse.*

*She put her dagger in her mouth, reaching into a small bag she always carried with her, tossed up acorns and other seeds making several copies of herself. The real one then proceeded to take out anti-evil scrolls (like the ones on the foreheads of Asian zombies) and placed it on the thing to weaken it and didn't stop there and threw some at other spots. Then she blended with her clones with her voice and smell and hid herself among them or took on a different form as they attacked the thing. No one was really sure what she did when she had many copies out.*

---

My, oh my oh my, *Said the resourceful vampire* aren't we covered by shadow and darkness? *He went into the arcade which still seemed to have its weak barrier up, where Jacob lay, and the giant seemed to prevent monsters from making it to.* And every bit of it connects you to me. What a shame. *A rare bloodlusty smile appeared on Veni's face as his nails extended long almost cat like. Looking at them and then at the blade goblin, he slashed at apparently nothing, but deep gashes appeared on the newly emerged demon. They were as deep as his nails and as long as his swipe. The manner he did this suggested slowness, however he actually did it these actions rather swiftly.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:19 pm
*The echolocation worked. Rosemary came to a large cylinder of the membrane stuff that reached to the ceiling. When she drew near, they pulled up like liquid curtains, revealing a horrible scene. It was Black, her leg twisted and broken, one of her tails torn from her body with shreds of fur strewn about. She was soaked in blood and sobbing, holding her hand over a nasty gash in her arm. The little fox girl looked up at Rosemary, her face full of tears and pain.*

"Help me!"

She is mine... You'll never see her again.

*The pool of blood beneath Black turned a pitch black, and tendrils immediately wrapped around the girl's limbs. She let out a scream as the tendrils pulled her down, making her sink into the strange liquid and vanish. With a sudden pounding in her head, the entire scene vanished and Rosemary was standing where she had been all this time. A powerful illusion. Her senses came back to her, and she could hear raspy breathing behind her. When she turned to face it's owner, she could only see several bright red glowing symbols swirling in the air, blurring and obscurring her view of the shrouded creature behind it that had begun to screech. The symbols formed into a sphere and rapidly zipped towards Rosemary's head, shattering and smoldering anything it came into contact with.*

*Once the projectile started to move, the figure seemed to slip into the shadows and vanished.*

- - - - -

*The large vein screeched, a black substance spraying from the cuts. It squirmed, lifting itself up and slamming back down onto the floor. The charms made the flesh smolder, but at the same time they were beginning to turn to ashe themselves. Tendrils rapidly spread out from it and grew in size, viciously attacking the Black clones. The tendrils seemed to have somehow grown razor sharp points, impaling themselves into the walls as they sped through the false kitsunes.*

- - - - -

*Toxic dark green blood sprayed the wall from Veni's attacks, deep wounds appearing on the chest of the large demon. It roared, the worm appendages on it's back opening their mouths and spraying acid haphazardly. GL was still in it's path, stumbling to stand from the powerful punch he received. He swore, scrambling to get out of the way, but he still got partially soaked. The reaper screamed in pain, frantically trying to brush the stuff off his left arm and side*

*The large axe man grinned darkly at the new threat, and rushed up at the demon, bringing his weapon down in an overhead fashion. The blade goblin met the axe with one of it's large wrist "swords", bone clashing with steel. The man tried to kick the demon in it's stomach, but his foot was caught. The demon slashed his stomach with one of it's smaller limbs, but then stumbled backward as he was headbutted unexpected. The others could literally hear some of the bone in the demon's head crack from the blow.*

*The strange man immediately saw his chance shoulder rushed the demon, knocking him onto the stairs on his back. He swung his axe in a swift movements, making the demon roar and bleed as it tried to knock the man off him.*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:21 pm
*Rosemary wanted to cry at the pitiful sight and tried to get the girl and grab her. Her head suddenly hurt and before she could completely get her barings she heard something behind her. When she turned around she saw red and couldn't really tell what it was doing, so she folded her wings over her and lifted up her arms to protect her as she tried to duck out of the way of whatever it was. Needless to say, it hit her wings (which took most of the impact) and her arms, and she lost most of her face as she was thrown back.*

*While lying on the floor, waiting to recover her limbs, several unpleasant thoughts went through her head about what she'd do to the creature...it's dead, it's so dead... She decided to warn all including the maniac.* Beware the creature is a shadow user simular to Veni possibly, magic using, and a powerful illusionist. That's all I know.

*BlackMN regretted agitating the thing, cursing the fact that the others couldn't ever be as agile as she...so when the last ones turned back into their original forms, she put a leaf to her head and turned into a large round seed...harder to poke than most things and it was more likely to get knocked around which is what happened to her...However a with a stroke of luck the thing knocked her through the holes in the webbing at the door.*

*The vampire recovered quickly and went back over to Black's door to check it out. She jumped back from the claw that jutted out and became quite worried. As she was about to take on her mist form and go into the death trap, she got hit by the nut*

Omph. *Said Black as she turned back to normal, arms, and leggs all sprawled out on the floor... she sustained several cuts and bruises, but other than that she was okay.*

*Rosemary picked her up and examined her.* Are you okay?

*With a dizzy look on her face (from all that rolling) and unstable head, Black gave her the thumbs up and said,* Okey dokey smokey.

*Rosemary smiled* Ah that's my girl. Got her!

*She looked into the room and wondered at the thing in the center and looked at the ones blocking everything from bellow. It looked like they were connected somehow. She then began to wonder if it was safer for them to stay where they were because she really didn't want to take Black into all the monsters that she knew were downstairs...so she prepared a spell (that would basically cause anything to rot in its area) to be cast onto the large pulse thing should she feel the need to.*

----

Oops sorry Galantros. *The vampire was confident that what he got was better than if the demon had actually reached him...or so he hoped.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:43 am
*The demonic looking vein groaned quietly, shifting and suddenly darting under a wall into Jacob's room. They could hear various things being knocked over in there, before it grew silent.*

- - - - -

*GL hissed in pain, shaking off the acid and venom that had gotten on his hands after he managed to wipe most of it off his body. The stream of scythe goblins had died down, and had been easy to dispatch off. The large axe man was still busy tearing apart the blade goblin on the stairs. Veni had to duck out of the one of one of it's smaller limbs flying through the air.*

GL: "Aggh, I'm alright, just burns. Did anyone else hear what Rosemary just said? About that thing being a shadow user?"

Muerte: "~~Hmmph. This creature is dead, but it has no eyes. There is no trophy to be gained from this demon for Muerte Corte...~~" ~~Yes, my mistress. I understand.~~

*At this point, Jacob groaned in pain. Veni went to go check on him, but the instant he turned his back, GL screamed. The reaper was covered in acid, more than he or anyone could possibly wipe off. He fell, his legs seperating from the forced impacting, and landed on his side, smushing his arm off. The stuff reeked and it burned at the reaper's flesh as he rolled around, crying and screaming in agony. The man known as Muerte was flung down the stairs, a large gash in his chest. He struggled to get up, but the demon that was once thought dead jumped and landed on him. Without hesitation, it bit his head clean off, spraying gore from the fatal injury. Roaring as if it had been renewed, the demon turned to Veni.*

- - - - - -

*Upstairs, back with Rosemary and Black, they heard none of this. No demonic roar, no GL screaming in horrible pain. They were only faced with the strange membrane that kept them from going downstairs... sthe stuff seemed to sag a bit, as if it had been weakened, or lost power.*  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games