Back to Guilds

Tags: Dragonriders of Pern 

Reply Old Events
Ieirne Weyr Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you rise to meet Thread when it rains down on us again?
Through Fall, fog, and fire I shall!
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
By the shards of my dragons egg, I will.
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
...uh, is there a third choice?
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:19 am
((Sorry, my bad. I've fixed it. redface sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:13 pm
Fayre smiled faintly back at T'gal. "Yep, I'm Fayre, and it's nice to meet you, T'gal. Give Barith my greetings, as well." She knew from having been a Weyrbrat all her life that it was considered rude to ignore a rider's dragon or treat the dragon as an unintelligent beast. She would never do that, anyway; she knew dragons were very smart and were the reason Pern hadn't been overcome by Thread many Turns ago. "I'm enjoying Weyrlife quite a bit, especially here at Ieirne Weyr. I lived for much of my life at Benden, but I do like it here."

She blinked in surprise as Tattle, who had been about to go over to where she and Terran were both resting with full bellies, suddenly darted back to Kes. "Well... he does seem like a sweet fire lizard," she finally said, giggling slightly as Kes tried to extract him from her tunic.

((Sorry I took so long to reply. Been pretty busy lately. @.@))

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:27 am
T'gal smiled back at the girl. "Barith is a sweet fellow and I think he likes you."

The dragon made an annoyed sound. Of course I like her T'gal, I like all the candidites. Besides, she's cute and you and I both like cute girls.

The bluerider chuckled at that. 'Yes I do but she's a little to timid for my tastes. She'd make a great greenrider though.'

Barith crooned at that. I quite agree.

T'gal then tuned back in to the candidite. "Barith says you're cute and would make a lovely greenrider."

----

Kes made an agrevated sound as she finally managed to extract Tattle from her tunic. "He's a handful that's for sure." She smiled over at Fayre. "Mind if he sits with you for a bit? He needs to socialize and your Terran my just get along with him?"

Bari and Karim finally returned from their trip to see the other candidites and settled comfortably on Kes's shoulders and went to sleep. They'd eaten well and now had to sleep it off.

Kes rolled her eyes but smiled fondly. 'Silly little creatures. I love them though.'
---

M'gor couldn't help but smile at all the happenings. It looked like the new transfer riders would get on well with the young candidites. He also noticed how Lina was beginning to relax into her role as Weyrwoman.

Cadeth crooned encouragingly at him. All things in time, my own.

The Weyrleader smiled at that. 'I know my friend, and it's about time.'

The bronze crooned his agreement. It is at that.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:49 pm
Fayre laughed a slightly, with a hint of nervousness. "I'd love to be a green rider. I'm not sure I could handle all the pressure of being a gold rider. Though, of course, I'd be grateful to Impress at all." She blushed slightly. "And tell Barith I say 'thank you.'"

"No, that's fine," she said to Kes. "Terran would probably get along quite well with him, and Zaidan's much too full to do anything to bother either of them. Silly fire lizard; he stuffed himself so much he won't be going anywhere for a while, at least until he sleeps some of it off."

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:09 pm
Kes smiled and nodded at the little blue. "Go on Tattle, Terran won't hurt you." The little brown slowly took off and landed on Fayre's shoulder next to Terran and chirped shyly in greeting.

---

The blue warbled happily. She is very welcome.

T'gal smiled fondly. "Barith says your welcome. I think you've embarassed the old boy."

The blue snorted indignantly. I am not old T'gal.

The bluerider grinned and shook his head. 'I know friend, I'm only teasing.'  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:07 pm
Terran chirped a little more confidently in return before blinking sleepily. Having a full belly was making him drowsy. Zaidan was already sleeping in front of Fayre on the table. Fayre smiled and reached a hand tentatively toward Tattle's head to scratch his eye-ridges, hoping she wouldn't scare him away by doing so.

She laughed slightly at T'gar's statement about blue Barith. "It would probably take more than me to embarass him, though. I don't usually intimidate or embarass people too easily, if at all. And I doubt Barith is very old," she said with a giggle. "Unless you're older than you seem to be and Impressed when you were really little."

((xP It's funny. The Fayre in my guild is the Benden Weyrleader, while the Fayre on here would rather just be a green rider. Oh, well.))

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:26 am
Tattle crooned affectionetely at Fayre when she moved to scratch him and made a warbling sound of contentment. The little brown gently nudged Terran and shyly layed his head on the other browns neck. He was full too and perfered to have a companion when he slept.

Kes grinned at this. "He likes you now. Both of you."

----

T'gal made a face at the candidite's statement. "I Impressed over ten years ago when I was sixteen. That makes my Barith ten years old. Not bad for a dragon, but he's up there in years."

The blue snorted. Very funny mine.

T'gal grinned. 'I think so.'  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:53 pm
((*Watches tumbleweeds pass by* This guild's almost... deserted.))

Fayre smiled, watching Terran and Tattle's friendly interaction. Terran blinked his eyes sleepily before closing both sets of lids. As most fire lizards did, he usually took a nap after stuffing himself with food.

She giggled at T'gal's facial expression. "So, you're not quite an old man?" she asked jokingly. "Eh. Barith's not really old. You, on the other hand..." she trailed off, giggling slightly.

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:13 am
((Not dead just slow. the caption greenrider is only on a certain amount of times. I've tried to ask people to join that would be active so I don't understand why they get profiles up then not post. I'm co-captian here so this is very frustrating cause I'm an active rper.))

Tattle drifted off to sleep with Terran and Kes smiled at both of them.

----

T'gal glared at the candidite. "I am most certainly NOT old. Don't even suggest such things." He grinned then. "I'm just not as young as the lot of you."

Barith was really amused at this. The blue's laughter echoed in his riders head.

T'gal glared in the dragon's direction. 'Nothing about this is funny Barith.'

The blue warbled happily. Oh yes it is, my own. You need some teasing. It's good for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:06 pm
((I am truly sorry for my lack of post. I've had essays to write for my Comp. class along with a lot of other homework, so I've been rather burned and uncreative. I will get a post in over the weekend, that I promise.))  

Eldawen

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:08 pm
((it's fine, i'm in college too so I understand. It's just nice to know you haven't abandoned us.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:42 pm
((sorry, heh heh, like i posted in the away thread, my computer is being a pain))

Akira was sitting at the table observing the people as they talked. "i am sorry to intrude on your conversation, but may i know where i am, what i am doing here as well as the fact, that i have no clue on what is going on. To tell you the truth, i didn't come here by myself. my friends here, came with me.." she groned at the thought of last night.

Her companions, had happily jumped on the table, and where wresling each other over the food on the plate. Akira had to split them up, and divide the food on to another plate. She signed and rubbed Takal's head, as the firelizard smiled happily.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:07 am
((Rawr. I'll post at some point. >.<))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:46 pm
(( crying I am sooo sorry! I haven't been able to get on since I have no internet, plus I've got a late report to do. I feel bad now for having such loyal members and then just going off on my own.))

Lina laughed.

"So you are old," she said. "My, my, you talk so much, yet you've gotten nowhere but where you started. Which reminds me, I wonder why Merrin hasn't shown up again yet. He doesn't normally sulk this long."

She frowned. That silly bronze flitter. He thought he could just go on and do whatever he pleased. She sighed, then started up when Merrin popped out of between right in front of her. He hovered for a moment, then landed on her shoulder to observe the others under the guise of preening.

"Speak of the devil and the devil shall come," Lina muttered.

I told him he had better see to you before you had a mental breakdown.

Thanks...  

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:50 am
M'gor watched his weyrmate interacting with her firelizard and smiled faintly. 'Nice to know the annoying creatures are good for something.'

From outside, Cadeth offered his approval. This is true M'gor. They have other uses though.

The bronzerider rolled his eyes. 'I'm sure.'  
Old Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces