Reply 13: Rp Forest
The Elven Land Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disturbed Little Angel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:53 am
OOC: OK, I need to set a few things straight.

1)No godmodding. I have seen that a lot as of late. I know that i haven't been here and all that, but I am in college and finals are coming up. If you godmod, you will be taken off the list of elves and will not be allowed to rp here. Sorry, but this is to be fair to everyone that wants to do a decent rp.

2)If you have posted a charecter and your name is not on the list, I am sorry and will TRY to get them updated ASAP.

Thanks for everyone's participation and cooperation in this.

Amber
AKA Eloria  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:55 am
darknaru
(im am confused but can i join???

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:27 pm

GeradAkkdesu

Ok post your idea's here and follow the rules!

Character:
Gaian name:
Personality:
Dream:
Nightmare:
Strength(s):
Weaknesses:
Description:
(any added Rp thing):

Oh and no god modding!

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:38 pm

Character: ???
Gaian name: darknaru
Name: naru
Personality:hyper,weird,good in school,dumb a** out of school XD,fast,stuborn and yeah
Dream: to kill dads murderer
Nightmare: to see sasuke die
Strength(s): needles (tikle her XD)
Weaknesses: sasuke
Description: short,blong with two pony tales with a mikey mouse club hat,green eyes,thin lips,small feet and hands wears wtv my avi wears
(any added Rp thing): ... RAW!!!
)

You do need to follow the RP description that I left on the first page.  

Disturbed Little Angel

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:38 am
XAineX
GeradAkkdesu
((GOD MOD!!! YOU CAN NOT JUST SHOOT AN ARROW YOU KNOW I AM THERE AND DO NOT WANNA DIE SO YOU ARE GONNA TRY AND KILL ME SO I DO NOT KILL YOU!!)) Gerad sat still as the arrow hit him in the leg he did no make any noise he did not care about any physical wounds until he entered himself again blood spattered on the floor.

((I didn't shoot the arrow just so you know. I was just setting it so incase you popped out with intent on harming me, I could shoot quickly. I'm sorry I confused you))
((sry)) Gerad jumped out and rushed at the two still blood spilled from him for the effect didn't were off yet. Gerad suddenly collapsed on the ground he was almost dead when the blood stopped spilling. He said "Hmm...it seems I've screwed up so kill me."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:19 pm
GeradAkkdesu
((sry)) Gerad jumped out and rushed at the two still blood spilled from him for the effect didn't were off yet. Gerad suddenly collapsed on the ground he was almost dead when the blood stopped spilling. He said "Hmm...it seems I've screwed up so kill me."

((No problems, it was my fault sweatdrop )
Alana shoves her bow and arrows into her brothers already full hands and runs over kneeling beside Gerad. "What are you saying? Why would I want to kill you?!" She tries to help him, still slightly confused at what was going on. Kain just stood there, also confused. He didn't quite trust this guy yet..  

XAineX

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:04 pm
Gerad still felt the urge to kill so with what little strength he had he pulled out a dagger and swung it at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:06 pm
Not expecting any of this, Alana feels the knife scratch her side deeply. She jumps back quickly as she hears her brother scream her name, worried. She looks back at him and yells "Get back to the town! Now! Get some help. Don't worry, I'll be ok! I'm just not sure about him.." She looks back, not bothering to grab any of her weapons, she didn't think she'd need them. Kain runs off, dropping everything he had in his hands. Alana prays to her sun god that he'll hurry. She looks at Gerad, worried. "This doesn't seem right"  

XAineX

apRil_17

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:38 am
xp  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:13 am
Gerad fainted.  

GeradAkkdesu

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:16 pm
Kettalla stumbled through the forest, lost for the first time. She had dazed off and wandered away from her group of friends, only to find herself in an unknown area. She felt herself trip, and she stumbled to the ground. Lifting herself up, she turned behind her. 'A person!' She stared in disbelief at him, and bit her lip. Maybe she should help him?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:53 am
GeradAkkdesu
Gerad fainted.

Alana runs over to him and notices the blood. Some of it didn't seem like it was his though. She curses herself for not bringing the first aid kit, then starts checking any wounds he might have. She notices Kettalla and says immediately "You don't happen to have bandages or a first aid kit with you, do you?"  

XAineX

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:06 pm
Kettalla bit her lip and shook her head. "Use some of these leaves though." She replied, first wash the wounds, and then mix some of that green moss over there with river water and mud if you can find it, then use the vines to hold the leaves in place." She replied quickly, using any knolegde she had to help him. "I'm Kettalla by the way, just call me Kel or Ket, it's a lot easier."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:39 pm
Gerad inside his mind started to fight his split personality. "Damnit you tried to kill her!" Gerad began punching his other self ((This battle is going on in an emptyness in Gerad's mind struggling to save himself from evil. Lets call regular Gerad, Gerad and blood thirsty Gerad, Antan)) Antan grabbed his punch and through him incredibly hard "Moron without hate you can never be strong like me!" Gerad dashed at him and Antan sweep kicked him followed by an uppercut sending Gerad flying in the air "Moron you'll never beat me pathetic scum!" Gerad struggled to fight but stabbed himself saying "I can be hurt but I can't be destroyed." Gerad rushed at Antan and punched him in the stomach sending him too far for him to get back up "I don't die I just lose!" Antan knocked out. ((end)) Gerad woke up with all the wounds he gave Antan and the ones he received he then knocked out.  

GeradAkkdesu

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:57 pm
Kettalla looked up at the extra wounds in shock and ran to him, keeping him down as she brought the healing power and energy into her hands, adding just a little bit of the pressure she quickly tried to heal some of the freasher, much more dangerous of wounds.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:58 pm
Gerad looked up at her just when he heard the roar of the Moon Elven siege weapons he heard them talking about this for so long but didn't no that they had taken off sooner than he thought. "Run go back and warn your people!"  

GeradAkkdesu

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces