Reply 34: Anime
Full Metal Alchemist. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ravvenn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:53 pm
were they fighting that one of them would marry her or someone else?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:59 pm
Ravvenn
were they fighting that one of them would marry her or someone else?

for winry  

Fire_Spirit_Coron

Ravvenn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:42 am
that's funny that both of them would fight over her and then leave her.
I have to see that episode lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:45 am
they say it on the end but its cutie
it the episiode when winry leave them to find out or talk to roy wbout wny he killed her parents....but she finds out that the guy that loves his kid like crazy had died. the mishine that winry left with them brock and they where just walking to fund town. they found a town but al wanted his brother to think more about what he was going to need to do when he finds the kimaras....then they had a alcomy fight and then they split. ed went thought a hole memerny thing and then went to find his brother....when they where leaving the town they where talking about when they used to fight when they where little and that al allways won...and when they fought the hardest was when they where arguing about who would marry minry...
there yo uhave it....sorry for how long it is.

Fire_Spirit_Coron

Ravvenn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:32 pm
I remember that episode but not the ending. That is cute. I feel bad for winery. There was a story on fanfiction.net based on the movie but like a behind scene that could of happened that the movie didn't show. I found it a possibility. It was cute.
I forget the name of the story. I would have to look it up again but winery and ed get together in this person's story before he leaves her again. I don't know if you read anything off of fanfiction.net but i'll look up the story for ya.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:40 pm
Anime/Manga » Full Metal Alchemist » He Came, He Went. I found it. I thought it pretty good. It's at www.fanfiction.net. Thought you might enjoy it.

I'm still looking for the complete box set on it. I found one but its like 300 for it sad  

Ravvenn

Fire_Spirit_Coron

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:03 pm
thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:29 pm
I love FMA Ed is so hot but I hated the way the series ended and the movie wasn't what I expected crying  

paine44

Sunako Kanzaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:09 pm
~.:One of my all times favs! I love this show but I love the manga even more! I also didn't like the end of the anime, just I felt it was set up almost in an Elricest way and Didn't leave me happy...I was disappointed! And even more so When.(-highlight to read spoiler-)They killed Envy!!!! I love him so much and was so sad when he died!!!:.~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:30 am
I haven't read the manga yet but i want to. Right now the only mangas i have r hellsing, vampire games, b*****d and another i forget at the moment lol.

They can't end the anime like they did! They just can't!! crying crying

Good morning all lol  

Ravvenn

Im Puttin On The Ritz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:25 pm
EDOOOOOOOOOOOOO  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:00 pm
FMA manga > FMA anime

3nodding

Seliece

Ravvenn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:53 pm
Hey, I entered the arena. Please go by and vote and tell me what you think.

Thanks,
Ravvenn  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:41 pm
FMA pwns all. I abducted my friend's fma movie. I'd watched it before that though...it's kind of confusing. O_o? What would happen if Ed and Al had a cookie batter fight? (sorry, my friend and I did that and we ended up with the TV being held hostage)  

Syde Nocturna Suppressio

xToujoursx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:57 am
Best. Show. Ever.
I haven't seen the whole thing, but I'm on episode 45.
It makes me sad that it's so short sad

34: Anime

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces