Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Pensakura

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:04 pm
getsumei
Pensakura
OKAY! Break it up! If you guys start fighting during lunch I'll just break it up! Then I'll most likely beat you fore being stupid. stressed
*points at tori* Her stupidity started it! beat her up!

No more fighting! If this continues I will be forced to act!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:23 am
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
get over it or i'm pulling u all the way to english by ur hair
stare You do that every day. and everyday i kick you or Kara pushes you off of me for me. come up with a better one. xp
fine i will twisted
rolleyes good luck with that.
i need to get out that death book i made for u like last year. remeber every time u wouldn't answer the phone i would think about how u died and i wrote them down.
stare you so need to get a job or something. you've got way to much time on your hands.
i have a job unlike u  

toricmpbll

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:47 am
Pensakura
getsumei
Pensakura
OKAY! Break it up! If you guys start fighting during lunch I'll just break it up! Then I'll most likely beat you fore being stupid. stressed
*points at tori* Her stupidity started it! beat her up!

No more fighting! If this continues I will be forced to act!
Well said my friend twisted

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:15 pm
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
fine i will twisted
i need to get out that death book i made for u like last year. remeber every time u wouldn't answer the phone i would think about how u died and i wrote them down.
stare you so need to get a job or something. you've got way to much time on your hands.
i have a job unlike u
are you talking about the baby sitting you do when ever we have a break? that ain't a job! i baby sit my entire family ever day and i don't get a single penny for it! scream  

getsumei

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:34 pm
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
fine i will twisted
i have a job unlike u
are you talking about the baby sitting you do when ever we have a break? that ain't a job! i baby sit my entire family ever day and i don't get a single penny for it! scream
see i have a job i get money for it  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:12 pm
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
i have a job unlike u
Your watching a kid. it isn't a job. plain and simple. a job would be at like McDolads or some place like that. and if your counting watching a kid a job then it should be like 5+ kids for 6+ hours.  

getsumei

Pensakura

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:13 pm
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
i have a job unlike u
Your watching a kid. it isn't a job. plain and simple. a job would be at like McDolads or some place like that. and if your counting watching a kid a job then it should be like 5+ kids for 6+ hours.

Yeah, seriously. Babysitting isn't a job. You don't have any insurance or taxes to pay. Therefore it's not a real job.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:42 pm
Pensakura
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
i have a job unlike u

Yeah, seriously. Babysitting isn't a job. You don't have any insurance or taxes to pay. Therefore it's not a real job.
atleast i make money b***h  

toricmpbll

getsumei

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:48 pm
Pensakura
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
i have a job unlike u

yeah! blaugh someone agrees with me! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:15 pm
toricmpbll
Pensakura
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
i have a job unlike u

atleast i make money b***h

I make money by stealing from my brother but that doesn't make it a job stare  

Pensakura

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:18 pm
Job refers to a piece of work or a task. Specifically, it may refer to
The activity of economic production, also called employment or labour.
defined by Wikipedia so oh whatcha going to do now  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:24 pm
toricmpbll

I can write a article for Wikipedia. I can write what ever I want. Plus, stealing does cause economic production. I gain money with little labor. So watcha gonna do now? cool  

Pensakura

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:31 pm
Pensakura
toricmpbll

I can write a article for Wikipedia. I can write what ever I want. Plus, stealing does cause economic production. I gain money with little labor. So watcha gonna do now? cool
i don't care about that but about that u said i didn't have a job  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:28 am
Pensakura
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
i have a job unlike u

it may not be a "real job"
but it still teaches you responsibility and gives you a taste of the real world
your still gaining income from it wether your paying taxes or not
its just under the table

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:55 pm
[kookies]
Pensakura
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
i have a job unlike u

it may not be a "real job"
but it still teaches you responsibility and gives you a taste of the real world
your still gaining income from it wether your paying taxes or not
its just under the table
yay someones on my side  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items