Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora Agrotera

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:52 pm
seeing what happen lynsay walks out behind a tree, from waching the fight take place, gos up to the lioness and asks "hello there, i was wondering if u can tell me what happen"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:26 pm
GeradAkkdesu
Gerad laughed saying "My youthful foolishness is over I'm 400 years old! Now stop with this crap fool you'll die in this world to soon if you take life by the horns."
"Its better than wasting my life away being boring and cautious.."he snorted"..Kid sometimes you gotta relax and enjoy a good smoke and a bottle of sake!"He puffed circular smoke rings into the air.  

Rai Kashino

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:49 pm
Tassa frowned, "I'm not sure... Who are you?" She became stiff realizing she was a fox, is she trying to trick me? ... She thought to herself biting her lip. "I'll just be a second... It's Tassa by the way." She jumped on after Gerad angrily. "What is this suposed to mean?" She asked waving the paper in the air as she stormed her way into their conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:38 pm
Lady_Mac
Tassa frowned, "I'm not sure... Who are you?" She became stiff realizing she was a fox, is she trying to trick me? ... She thought to herself biting her lip. "I'll just be a second... It's Tassa by the way." She jumped on after Gerad angrily. "What is this suposed to mean?" She asked waving the paper in the air as she stormed her way into their conversation.

seeing what she did she went follow after her, she then replid with "well its nice to meet u Tassa my name is Lynsay, im a half 9-tail fox" seeing the paper she was waveing lynsay asked "may i see that"  

Sora Agrotera

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:49 pm
Tassa stared at her blissful ignorance towards the war but handed the paper over anyways. It was obvious this fox knew nothing of the war between the werewolves and the werecats, so she had faith that she could give a hint of trust. "Tassa Van Valiant, Lioness Warrior of the Werecat royals, I'm guessing you're very new here." She tried to give a smile but her anger made it more awkward and more uptight.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:48 pm
noticeing the hint of anger, lynsay frowend and said "yes, to tell the truth i dont think this is my world, where i come from there was no war, and well my kind is and urs is low,humans rule the world i come from and we have to run and hid from them." lynsay stoped and took the paper from tassa, when she took a look at it she had no clue what the paper said. "i dont understand this langue, it is nothing what i know from, please i know i shouldnt bother but what is happening to this world" she tried not to look sad, but couldnt hid it  

Sora Agrotera

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:15 pm
Sha turned his attention to the two chicks that had interrupted their conversation(not that it was much of one anyway)"Yo kid do me a favor and point me in the direction that leads outta this Dammed forest."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:49 pm
noticeing the guy she went up to him and said "hi there my name is lynsay, whats yours" looking alittle happy now  

Sora Agrotera

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:56 pm
"Choose any direction you wish..." Tassa replied cooly, her hands resting on her hips. "I just want to know the meaning of this?" She held up the paper, and turned her shook her head. "Lynsay, this war has been raging for centuries, to give you a reason would be insane, there isn't much of one anymore besides the hate that is very much shared from both sides..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:02 pm
Staring blankly at the short girl he glanced right past her to Tassa his eyes lighting up a little bit."Gee I don't know I'm not good with directions you could show me"he winked mrgreen  

Rai Kashino

Sora Agrotera

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:05 pm
looking back at tassa,lynsay said to her " this war has been going on for centuries?" looking shocked at what she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:55 pm
"War?"his expression changed"..and on that note I'll be goin'."he put his knapsack over his shoulder"I ain't gettin involved in nobody's war."he started walking away.  

Rai Kashino

Sora Agrotera

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:13 pm
hearing what he said lynsay turned around to face the guy that was about to leave and said "can i come with you, i have no were to go and i dont know my way around this forest" starting to look cute  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:10 pm
Tassa sighed and shook her head, "it's starting to get dark out there... It's best you come with me to find some where to sleep." Sheathing her sword and throwing her whip into it's holder, she began to walk in the direction of the palace. "Most of the rooms in the inns are taken, so good luck finding one, but my partner is out for the week, so she won't mind one of you taking her room, and the other taking teh spare. If you want to leave, your choice, but without a guide who knows the area, you might not get out alive."

She began to walk, letting her hair out of her braid she tried to explain, "It's an old war... The fey have taken our side, and the vampires have taken the side of the werewolves. If you go off on your own, the werewolves may not attack you, and neither will the werecats or fey, but getting lost in the dark may find you near the vampires. And they have no care if you are nuetral or not."

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Sora Agrotera

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:54 pm
looking back to tassa and to the guy to chose who to go with, but decided to go with tassa "ok, wait up" lynsay started run to cach up with her  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff