Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Your Organization Character~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
poll
100%
 100%  [ 270 ]
Total Votes : 270

Sin of Seven

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:42 pm
name:Xarea
power razz ure darkness
weapon: Demons and her sword
Nickname:a Tortured soul
Appearence:
When found by Xemnas:
User Image

Demon caller (normal) form:
User Image

Demon form:
User Image

Xeira (z-eera) was found in an abondened house by Xemnas covered with human blood when she was a child. He took her in knowing she ahd great powers. She has the powers to use pure darkness caused by her tortured soul. She can't remember anything before Xemnas found her and he named her Xeira. She has the power to cal any demon from the underworld to help her in battle. Also, when gets too emotional in bettle she turns into a demon with no heart or memories that kills anything it sees. She is loud and whines alot so she can everyone can hear her from fear of being forgotten. She is unawaware that she turns into a demon and is very friendly  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:31 pm
name:Thor-axe
power:transformation of others and self
weapon: magic
Nickname:the wizard with no form
Appearence: on siggy
bio: Hatore lost his heart body when his home land was attacked. found by xemnas then was made the nobody's minion/personal wizard.  

The-Oblivion-man555

Hotalaska

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:49 pm
Name: Tanxtibry, The Blazen Whiplasher
personality: next mood swing in 10 seconds....
Secret crush: Sora
Enemy: Sora.....o_0?
App:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:16 pm

I'm Cessy, Deceptive Beauty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Care to Dance

Weapon: My deadly good looks, no man can withstand my charm, they secom to my will. They even would rip their very own heart out, just for me. twisted

Personality: Seductive, Loving, Cold, Deceitful, Deep down all I really want to do is steal your heart...

Secret Crush: *teh-he* I'll never tell

Enemy: Any one Who stands in my way

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Revolutious

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:53 pm
Name: Azubuike (Meaning: your past is your strength)

Appearance: Wears the Org. XIII coat, black gloves, black boots, and carries a thick katana at his side. Has shoulder length dreadlocks that he keeps back ina ponytail.

History: Was born of a boy who had been trained at a young age and had become a great martial artist. Azubuike was found in the Land of Dragons after his original had been turned into a heartless by Ansem's dark powers. He lived through his life without knowinf his past and eventually was found by a person named Saix. Saix brought him to Organization XIII after testing him and was brought to replace one of the fallen.

Personality: Silent and calm until provoked. If he is provoked enough he will go into a powerful rage where it is virtually impossible to calm down or stop. The only people/things who could stop him are loved ones or not being able to move.

Weapon: Katana

Special Skills: Lock picking, Strategy forming

Spells/Magic: Aeroaga, Firaga, Gravira, Dark Blast

Items: Organization XIII Cloak, Steel Armguards, Steel Shinguards

Fav. Quote: How do you like my steel?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:00 pm
My avi is based on me, (actually, she's my character, i kinda look like her, i'm just 14 though) and she used to be in the Organization becuase for thousands of years her family had been it it. Generations upon generations (my character's history is in my journal, please look up). anyways, thats all she knew, but one night mivckey comes to her and shows her the light. she gave up darkness, but every now and then she has to turn into dark mode to help others out. she's kairi's sister, and she guards the doors to Kingdom Hearts. her best friend is Riku, who has a crush on her ever since he met her in KH:COM.

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Loves: Riku
Secretly pursued by: Riku and Seifer

The reason Seifer likes her is because she used to like her, and when he saw Jade with Riku he got competitive. Jade likes Riku better though.

-Jade

x Cerulean Serenity x

Naruto-FP000

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:29 pm
I like Roxas becuase 1.He's sora's nobody 2.He has two keyblades and that's cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:56 pm
Naruto-FP000
I like Roxas becuase 1.He's sora's nobody 2.He has two keyblades and that's cool
confused has nothing to do with this topic....  

Ashelux
Captain

Wang--Chung

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:09 pm
name:nexed, ringing sorrow
apperence:*points to sig*
weapon:japanese(or chinese) death bell
element:shadow energy(bell acts as a cannon)
personality:cold and feirce
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:29 pm
Name: Kaxeg

Title: Moon Stalker

Age: Long since forgotten, she appears to be around 18-21

Somebody's name: Kage Otoshi

Weapon: Katana and Kodachi

Bio: Very quiet and antisocial. Only loyal to those closest to her, but prefers to be left alone. Can't remember anything before she got turned into a Nobody. She only remembers she is suppose to find someone with silver hair and dark blue eyes and a talking mouse. Has a weakness for sweets and will do (almost) anything for them. She tolerates Namine, Roxas, and Marluxia, but she doesn't like Larxine and the Heartless.

Appearance: Long, straight dark hair thats kept back with a single, long white piece of cloth with layered bangs. Silver eyes and relatively tall. Pale skin and a set of black wolf ears on top of her head. Wears the standard Organization XIII cloak, black boots, and a silver chain necklace with a cresent moon pendant. The katana is worn on the left side while the kodachi is worn on the right side.

Skills: Has excellent hearing and sense of smell. Depends on stealth more than her strength because she can't see things very far away.

Magic: Cura, Blizardga, and Chains of Guilt (summons shadows to become like chains to restrict enemy's movement).  

tenshinokage

Toxic Kiss_x

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:58 am
Name: Lyxcu (Pronounced Likes-you)
Weapons: Something like this, sept this was only a doodle. There's supossed to be two of them.
Personality: Kinda funny, often messing about. But at the same time can be get down to work and do a job will. But never takes anything to seriously.
Appearance:
User Image
(Drawn by me!)

x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:03 pm
Name:Rixuan
Personality:Mysterious And Cold,Easily Pissed Off
Weapons:

Ultima Weapon(Keyblade Style):A Weapon Of Nearly Unsurpassed Magic And Strength,Posseses Elements Of Thunder,Fire,Ice

Chain Blade:A Mysterious Weapon That Has Its Own Mind It Defends Its Wielder Perfectly

Dark Energy Gauntlets:An Armor Which Can Also Count As A Weapon,Its True Power Is Yet To Be Shown

Appearance sad Avi)

Magic:

Final Thundaga:A Form Of Nobody Magic Which Hits All Enemies With Very Strong Thunderbolts,Takes Away Half Of Magic Energy

Final Firaga:A Form Of Nobody Magic Which Continuosly Burns Enemies Till They Escape From Its Range,Takes Away Half Of Magic Energy

Final Blizzaga:A Form Of Nobody Magic Which Causes A Great Blizzard That Damages Enemies With Hail,Takes Away Half Of Magic Energy

Ultima:Self Created Magic..Un-Usable As Of Now

Bio:
He Was Created Newly But Since The Heartless Had Immense Power He Took Human Form Indicating He Has Immense Power,His True Form
Is Dark Armor With Blood Red Energy Flowing Out
He Always Battles With Demyx(He HATES The Stupid Sitar)

Title
The Final Blade  

Roxas Ultima

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:53 pm
User Image
Name:Ceres
Eyes:Brown
Hair biggrin ark Brown, long
Clothes: School girl/normal clothes(home), black shorts, top, boots, and gloves (other worlds)
Home World: Hollow Baston/ Radiant Garden
Weapon: Revolver (on her at all times), Petite Broad Sword (like Cloud's)
connection: Braig's fiancee from before his heart was stolen
personality: Kind, sweet, very loving, and understand (especially of Xigbar) But when someone makes her mad she'll jump down their throat in a heartbeat. She confident, brave, and her deep compassion for Braig/Xigbar is what truly keeps her safe from heartless, not her bullets.
User Image
kind of like this for battle

After Braig ran off to fight the heartless, after saving Ceres, he disappeared. Ever since then Ceres learned how to pilot a gummi ship and traveled the worlds looking for him. During such time, she practiced and perfected her shooting, like she promised Braig she would do before his disappearance and has become a lot more courageous. In addition, she still wears the sea shell necklace he gave her and never takes it off. She comes home after a venture of looking for him and runs to see if anyone has seen Braig while she was gone. Cid, her more-or-less "adopted" older brother, tells her no. Ceres greets Merlin, Yuffie, and Aeris and meets Sora and the gang. Then she goes to find Tifa at the restoration site. Cid goes outside to smoke a cigarette and freezes on the spot. Cid goes after Ceres and Sora confronts Xigbar as to why he's there. "Good question, i'd like to why I'm here myself," Xigbar said getting ready to fight. All of a sudden, they hear someone screaming and a Ceres on a skateboard flying through the air. She lands, jumps off the board, and glomps Xigbar. Xigbar blushes for a reason unknown to him. Everyone's confused. Ceres is so happy as she looks into his face. Sora looks at Cid, and Cid shakes his head. Ceres takes him home and his still in too much shock to refuse. She can tell he's different, but she obviously doesn't know what happened. All she knows is that "Those black things" did it to him, but she doesn't know all the details. She embraces him and he just didn't know what the heck he was feeling. he was mad but for some reason he couldn't stay mad at her. Now he doesn't know what to do because he can't take her back with him and he can't really go with her because he fears what the Organization may do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:18 pm
Heres my character

Name: Xia (hence my username)
Title: The Blood of Shadows
Powers: She can manipulate blood and shadows
Weopon: Kama and chain
Hair color: purple
eyes: pink
Height: 5'2 (she short)
Crush: Demyx (once again, hence my username)
BFFs: Axel (calls him her bro), Roxas, and Kaily (another of my characters)
Personality: Shes funny, a smarta**, shes a psyco, hates Sora Xaldin Xemnas and Xigbar with a passion, luvs Demyx with a passion, needs a warning sign that says WILL STAB IF PROVOKED!! she loves to scare ppl,

User Image  

Annissina Fhang

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas