Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

LeonScotKennedy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:27 pm
Jisen Meizuki
LeonScotKennedy
I will laugh if in KH3, Everyone that we thought was gay and still around, finally came out of the closet.

Soooo many people would be buying it just to see some SoraxRiku, LeonxCloud, or SieferxRai action... eek burning_eyes

It might work out...... if Disney won't get itself involved.

true...true...
I'll laugh even harder if Disney goes along with it and has Goofy and Donald doing things in the bed that some people don't want to know... burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:19 pm
sora gay!!! not would he hangs out with goffy and donald. the goff has no one so he looks gay and walks gay same with donald but he cheating on daisy or whatever her name is  

Yuuichi-sama

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:26 am
LeonScotKennedy
true...true...
I'll laugh even harder if Disney goes along with it and has Goofy and Donald doing things in the bed that some people don't want to know... burning_eyes

Nah, Disney would never go over the homosexual line. They want it to be viewed as a "family life" would be like. I mean, in the beginning, they picture as a mom, dad, and two siblings. But when the family live status change, they begin to change a little. Meaning that they accept the divorced family, single family, and also adopted family. But they would never go over the homosexual family because they would think it will ruin the moral value of what a family is about. I mean, would Disney like to teach little children about gay people? No, they don't want it to ruin their name, that's what.

And konnichiha, you're right about Daisy's name. Daisy is Donald's girlfriend. What I don't understand is why would Goofy (the dog) go on a date with a cow? (I've forgotten the name of the cow. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:02 pm
Jisen Meizuki
LeonScotKennedy
true...true...

Nah, Disney would never go over the homosexual line. They want it to be viewed as a "family life" would be like. I mean, in the beginning, they picture as a mom, dad, and two siblings. But when the family live status change, they begin to change a little. Meaning that they accept the divorced family, single family, and also adopted family. But they would never go over the homosexual family because they would think it will ruin the moral value of what a family is about. I mean, would Disney like to teach little children about gay people? No, they don't want it to ruin their name, that's what.

Yeah... (Leonscottkennedy's friend) HI YALL!!!!
still...Donald and Goofy 'tackled' Sora at the end, you may never know...But, if Disney wanted to teach the little children how 'immorale' homosexuality is, they would have all the characters that are out of the closet die or live miserably...you may never know with Disney... eek  

LeonScotKennedy

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:25 am
It is true that Goofy and Donald tackled Sora, but Disney wants to show it as a extremely emotional hug that everyone share to show of how happy the people are to see someone that they thought they would never see them. I mean for example, the people who go to Iraq war. Their friends, family, and lovers are somethimes worry of whether or not the people who are in Iraq are alive. And when they see someone they love, they became emotional that they have to hug (tackle) the person as if it's the end of the world.

As for the teaching children how "Immoral" homosexuality is........ I don't think they want to teach the children that because they will go into law filing suit from the homosexual parents about teaching their children the wrong idea. Also, not to mention ruin their reputation too. I think that Disney would want to keep the homosexual part quiet and stay put in the closet for good. It's too bad that there are some signs of homosexual in it. I mean for example, the way Jack Sparrow is walking. You don't see any straight male walk like that, do you? (Believe me, I read some of the comments from people who said that Jack Sparrow is gay. And no, I'm not saying that Jack Sparrow is gay. I would say that Jack Sparrow is an....... unique pirate from the rest of the pirates.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:23 pm
Jisen Meizuki
It is true that Goofy and Donald tackled Sora, but Disney wants to show it as a extremely emotional hug that everyone share to show of how happy the people are to see someone that they thought they would never see them. I mean for example, the people who go to Iraq war. Their friends, family, and lovers are somethimes worry of whether or not the people who are in Iraq are alive. And when they see someone they love, they became emotional that they have to hug (tackle) the person as if it's the end of the world.

As for the teaching children how "Immoral" homosexuality is........ I don't think they want to teach the children that because they will go into law filing suit from the homosexual parents about teaching their children the wrong idea. Also, not to mention ruin their reputation too. I think that Disney would want to keep the homosexual part quiet and stay put in the closet for good. It's too bad that there are some signs of homosexual in it. I mean for example, the way Jack Sparrow is walking. You don't see any straight male walk like that, do you? (Believe me, I read some of the comments from people who said that Jack Sparrow is gay. And no, I'm not saying that Jack Sparrow is gay. I would say that Jack Sparrow is an....... unique pirate from the rest of the pirates.)

True...
They can get into alot of trouble in the homosexuality area.
Yeah...Jack is either drunk all the time or...a drag queen but Disney will never confirm that...unless Square Enix took over and decided to reveal things that we don't really want to know or hide children from until they are older...  

LeonScotKennedy

mg_giant

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:10 pm
LeonScotKennedy
Jisen Meizuki

True...
Yeah...Jack is either drunk all the time or...a drag queen but Disney will never confirm that...unless Square Enix took over and decided to reveal things that we don't really want to know or hide children from until they are older...

Yeah, but there's a problem with no teaching children about homosexuality. I'm not saying they should know everything about it, but who it's okay to be gay. Too many little kids are growing up, learning that homosexuality is like, a sure way to get into Hell or something. It happens to too many children, just ask my sister. She wasn't exposed to the opinion of homosexuality, and no she's a homophobe. I learned about early(can't remember how), and I have no problem with anyone being gay.
All in all, I just think they should show that being gay isn't bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:28 pm
fallen_witch
LeonScotKennedy
Jisen Meizuki

True...

Yeah, but there's a problem with no teaching children about homosexuality. I'm not saying they should know everything about it, but who it's okay to be gay. Too many little kids are growing up, learning that homosexuality is like, a sure way to get into Hell or something. It happens to too many children, just ask my sister. She wasn't exposed to the opinion of homosexuality, and no she's a homophobe. I learned about early(can't remember how), and I have no problem with anyone being gay.

Its really up to the parents of the children if their kids are exposed to it while Disney has the decision not to or to show homosexual relationships in their productions.
*Merry Christmas Everyone*  

LeonScotKennedy

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:51 pm
LeonScotKennedy
fallen_witch

Its really up to the parents of the children if their kids are exposed to it while Disney has the decision not to or to show homosexual relationships in their productions.

Merry Late Christmas too. And like LeonScotKennedy said, it depends on the parents of whether or not they want their children to expose homosexual. And not only that, but it also up to the children to decide if they want to be "out of the closet" or not. I mean, I have friends who are homosexual and I'm okay of hanging out with them. In fact, they were having troubled of getting "out of the closet" until they are in high school or after high school. The reason why they hide themselves is because they afraid that people would see them as sins but because they think that it will make us feel awkward of weird about them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:03 pm
Jisen Meizuki
LeonScotKennedy
fallen_witch

Merry Late Christmas too. And like LeonScotKennedy said, it depends on the parents of whether or not they want their children to expose homosexual. And not only that, but it also up to the children to decide if they want to be "out of the closet" or not. I mean, I have friends who are homosexual and I'm okay of hanging out with them. In fact, they were having troubled of getting "out of the closet" until they are in high school or after high school. The reason why they hide themselves is because they afraid that people would see them as sins but because they think that it will make us feel awkward of weird about them.

I know what you mean. I have some friends who are like that. One of them just recently came out of the closet, and she's been getting harrassed for it. Also, I was friends with this one guy for two years, and one day my brother told me he was bi. When my friend found out, he thought I might reject him. It's sad, really, what people turned the Bible into so that now gay people seem to be league with the devil, in the eyes of an overly-religious Christian person.  

mg_giant

Dapper Citizen

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:27 pm
I know. People are so proud of their religion that they think that everything that is not according to their rules, orders, or any of their religion has brought shame to themselves and should be damned for it. I mean, not only do they think that homosexual is a sin, but so are other stuffs such as people who don't believe in God or people who have different religion. I mean, I'm okay and respect people's religion but they should not take it too seriously about their religion on everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:22 pm
You have what is called religion tolerance. If only more people had it. I'm not a Christian myself. In fact, with what I believe, I'll be going straight to Hell for. Still, not to be mean, but the Christian religion is a little messed up. Think about it. If God loves everyone, why are homosexuals any different? If God didn't like homosexuals, then why did he make the love two people of the same sex share? If God didn't like homosexuals, then why are they here?

I'm not saying all Christians are bad. In fact, I have a true statement from a Protestan( I can't spell, sorry) minister. My mother told him about an agrument I got into one day with my father, who's a homophobe. These were the ministers' words: "Gay people do not deserve our hatred; they should instead receive our love. They're fighting their own war out there, and they need all the love they can get."  

mg_giant

Dapper Citizen

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:34 am
That's true, but most of the religion don't see it like that. I mean, I have two Christian friends who think that marriage should be based on heterosexual (man/woman) and not same sex marriage, but at the same time they accept them of who they are. Weird huh?......... ^^; sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:30 am
That is weird. Your friends probably believe that cause apparently, the Bible states that it should be a man and woman. But that's where the loophole is. It says 'should', not 'can only ever be'.
I wish people at my school were a little more like your friends. Almost everyone here is a homophobe, are against homosexuals, and against them getting married. I don't care if they don't want them to get married, that's their own opinion. But at least they accept homosexuals.  

mg_giant

Dapper Citizen

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:25 pm
True.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers