Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "KFC" Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka "TFC" The Food Court)
Sneaking food into the theatre. . . Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sneaking snacks in . . .
  Dude, I do it all the time!
  I do it frequently.
  I've been known to slip in with a little candy every now and then.
  I rarely do it.
  I've done it at least once.
  I have never snuck a snack in the theatre!
  . . .
View Results

Pride1995

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:15 am
Nanner_Munkie7
Im against it. This is coming from a person who worked at a movie theater for 3 years.

Now bringing candy and maybe a small snack is ok with me, as long as you clean up after the movie, but I used to have people bring in buckets of KFC in their gigantic purses and then practically throw it all over the theater. Any kind of food that could fit in a purse was always brought to the movie but never thrown away.

KFC??? Are they crazy????  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:23 am
Oh heck yeah, I sneak in food to the theater whenever I can. I mean, buying theater food is highway robbery. mad But I do always throw my trash afterwards.  

starsandreams

6,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Maybe Sweet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:15 am
That's actually okay here. ^_^ The people are kinda dependent on the janitors/ janitress so there's a lot who would leave their trashes. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:18 am
It's not really my thing to eat at a movie...

HOWEVER... the other day I hadn't eaten anything all day, or the day before for that matter, and somehow managed to slip in a bag of chedar cheese Fish Crackers, Pepridge Farm oatmeal cookies, hersey cocolate truffles, and a large milk. The movie was my second viewing of Marie Antionette

Dunno why I did it, don't really eat like that either. But it was fun!  

RoseyLady

Wind-Whisper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:23 am
I'm ashamed to admit I've often sneaked my own snacks in, but I buy the drinks at the theater.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:30 am
i bring stuff from home cuz its cheeper xd
its not always junk though
once i brought mini carrots into the thaeter once xp  

-xX-Atonal-Safetypin-Xx-

Sugihide

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:11 pm
I would like to do that since those pH@h-q$ at the movie have the food and beverages expensivie.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:44 pm
I see noffin' wrong, I do it all the time. Love the big pockets.  

Candy Apple Amazing

moonflowerislemonflavour

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:38 pm
Of course I bring food into the cinema, if I didn't I'd end up spending around €20 each time I went!
Ok, so it's €9 for the ticket.
€5 for a small popcorn and drink combo meal thing, the drink is waaay to small and you always need two, bacause the popcorn is so salty. Also they only sell coke, fanta and sprite in there, none of which I drink.
Then it's €4 for a bag of sweets/nachos/hotdog.
And €2.50 for 1 scoop of Hagan Daas.

There's a Tesco across the road, if I go there before the movie I can get:
A bag of popcorn bigger than the small in the cinema for €0.50
A huge bag of cadburys funsize bars for €2.
A litre of HB ice cream for €3.

It's maddness.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:27 am
I would sneak in purse-fulls of s**t. I am not paying $8 for a soda, $4 for a candy, and $12 for a bucket of popcorn. That's 4 times the price of admission, and the movie normally sucks!

SwarmyMarmy

gothicmassacre

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:00 pm
Before we got a new theater my dad would keep the popcorn bag and use it the next time we went to the theater. You got free refills. Once I even see him going through the garbage looking for a popcorn bag.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:44 pm
I snuck a whole tray of Double-Stuf Oreos and a couple cans of Sprite into the theatres. mrgreen

I know my currency is in Canadian, but paying over $5.50 for a large pop is just plain idiotic.  

Waverusher Kobi

zenyk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:27 pm
I don't think it's wrong to bring snacks in the movies. I just wish people wouldn't leave their trash on the floor and seats.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:21 pm
hey guys wanna have some fun? take a huge kosher pickle along sometime to a scarry movie. and just at the scariest moment -take out the pickle. watch heads turn. lol I did this watching the exorcist , and right as her head spun arnd, i started to munch on the pickle and pples didnt knwo it was me , but you could hear ppl say "oh god. i smell pickles!"
its is funny to see there reactions . try it its funny  

gfysrhfjfj

unknownprincess

Greedy Junker

36,350 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:31 pm
My friends get upset with me all the time I don't like littering at all. I say its our planet keep it clean. I once yelled at this dude on the bus for thoughing his can of pop off the bus on to the street. They kept telling me it wasn't a big deal.

As for taking food into the movies. I usually eat before I go to the movies that or take me some candy. Unless am with my sister she buys me whatever she wants me to have.

I am progreen. I want to make everything Envimentaly friendly.  
"KFC" Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka "TFC" The Food Court)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games