Parents xD
  Complete Strangers
  No one at all.
View Results

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:20 am
darthriku01
since there were so many Ansems that there really could be few of everyone in Organization 13

I highly doubt it. I mean, we have the original Ansem who disguised himself as DiZ. We have the imposer Ansem who was really Xenohart but use his teacher's name in case he get caught. There's Ansem the Heartless which Sora killed him. And...... I think that's about it. (No, I won't count Xemnas as one of the Ansems even though he has his name.)

But as for the rest of the Organization........ I think there will be two: both the Heartless and the Somebodies, excluding the Nobodies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:38 am
my friends  

-Munchlax-55

Ankoku_Ryuu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:06 pm
Hey, I just realized this, Xehonart (or Xenohart) is 'No Heart' with an X! exclaim So maybe Xenohart was a nobody when he first found Ansem. That could be why he was so interested in Kingdom Hearts *pulled outa nowhere*.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:11 am
I can't help but remember Namine saying to Roxas near the begining:

"Roxas, nobodies like us are only half a person. You won't dissapear. You'll be whole!"

So I recon that they either became whole or went somewhere else.  

Toxic Kiss_x

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:06 am
Ankoku_Ryuu
Hey, I just realized this, Xehonart (or Xenohart) is 'No Heart' with an X! exclaim So maybe Xenohart was a nobody when he first found Ansem. That could be why he was so interested in Kingdom Hearts *pulled outa nowhere*.

stare It took you that long to figure out what Xenohart means. I bet everyone knows that already. And no, Xenohart is NOT a Nobody. He is a Somebody just like Sora and Kairi. Xemnas is Xenohart's Nobody and Ansem is his Heartless. And no, Xenohart was interested about the Heartless and tried to experiment himself and five of his followers of where did the Heartless came and how they became Heartless. When the experiment failed and the Nobodies exist, Xemnas and the others became interested with the Kingdom Heart so that they can become whole again.

And [xMidnight.Pixiex], you were right of what Namine said. They are halves the people because they don't have the hearts. If they met their Somebodies like Roxas and Sora and Kairi and Namine, they will become whole again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:18 am
Jisen Meizuki
stare It took you that long to figure out what Xenohart means.

Lol. I'm.. Pretty bad with words and stuff sweatdrop . So, these word games come slow to me redface .

Jisen Meizuki
Xemnas is Xenohart's Nobody and Ansem is his Heartless

Really? I new that Xemnas was his Nobody, but Ansem being his heartless? Are ya talking about Ansem the Wise(who I ment), or the other dude? Speaking of, Why did they take on the name Ansem?  

Ankoku_Ryuu

General Paz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:10 pm
I think they might come back as Nobodies, only weaker than they originally were  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:19 pm
Jisen Meizuki
konnichiha
as roxas is part of sora. so is axel a part of riku.hmm that make me think only went a person loses his heart and body does they truely die

Oy, I hate that theory. The answer is no. Axel is not Riku's Nobody, nor Reno or Zack. Because if he is, then Axel should have his Somebody's name anagram with an X. But since Axel doesn't have his name because his Somebody's name has to do with L, E, A; it means that Axel is not his Nobody. You can check it out at the Reno and Axel Theory thread. Also, Riku didn't lose his heart. He lets his heart get possessed by Ansem and he was still in conscious when he was battling with Sora. If Riku loses his heart, we should see his Nobody with his name anagram and Riku should be losing his conscious or die in KH1.
how do you know for all we know he is. also bite me  

Yuuichi-sama

RiotxTori

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:20 am
][Roxas][
well Since Sora, Kairi and riku have be reincarnated into the 3 soliders you seen in kh 3 maybe the org will also but with diffrent names or voices.This is Just a wild guess though.

But doesn't KH3 take place in the past?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:21 pm
Ankoku_Ryuu
Really? I new that Xemnas was his Nobody, but Ansem being his heartless? Are ya talking about Ansem the Wise(who I ment), or the other dude? Speaking of, Why did they take on the name Ansem?

I meant as Ansem the Heartless, not Ansem the Wise. I apologize if I didn't clear up about which Ansem I'm referring to. I think the reason why Xenohart took his mentor's name (Ansem) was because the whole Heartless project was Ansem the Wise's idea. But when Ansem abandoned it, Xenohart and the others continue with the project. In fact, I think Xenohart did it because he didn't want to get into trouble if the project fail or worse.

And Yuuchi-san, are you talking about the Axel/Reno or the Axel/Riku theory? Because it doesn't matter which one it is; both theories are false. I've already told everyone in the "Axel/Reno Theory" thread and I've given many evidences to it. The whole anagram name, the lost of heart on Riku/Axel theory, and Nomura's quote. And no, I won't bite you because you are being stubborn. I too, am stubborn. But if you think you have proves about Axel/Reno or Axel/Riku theory, I like to see you try.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Lady Zelda Dragoness

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:34 pm
My theory is that sense Nobody never truly existed,they can never truly die.
So it's a possability. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:49 pm
Lady Zelda Dragoness
My theory is that sense Nobody never truly existed,they can never truly die.
So it's a possability. 3nodding

That's true. However the question I like to know is that if Nobodies never truly existed, then how do we know that they exist? sweatdrop Yeah, it's pretty confusing to me too.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kaji no Kitsune

Fuzzy Fox

20,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:08 pm
Jisen Meizuki
bob evil1
since nobodey do not exist they do not die since they have no hearts

But if the Nobodies do not exist, then how do we know they exist? sweatdrop Yeah, I know it sounds like an empirical or conceptual question, but it kinda true......... sweatdrop

they are just souls empty shells  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:55 am
well, since nobodies don't even truely exist, their death would just mean that they ummm...dissapear visually?? confused i dunt think they're comming back though...  

invisibIe boii

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:30 am
RiotxTori
][Roxas][
well Since Sora, Kairi and riku have be reincarnated into the 3 soliders you seen in kh 3 maybe the org will also but with diffrent names or voices.This is Just a wild guess though.

But doesn't KH3 take place in the past?

We're not even sure if it's going to be in the future too. We're not sure when did the Keyblade War started, but many thinks that it's in the past according to Ansem's reports. However, we're not even sure if it's going to be in the future too based by the three Chasers and the picture of the Chaser's face. Some think that it's based on the future and believe that it's the adult version of Sora, Riku, and Kairi. Unfortunately, we don't have enough evidence to prove whether or not the Keyblade War started in the past.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff