Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Boarding School RP Dorm Rooms Too! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All threads must have a poll.
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

entaran helionis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:45 am
bink-chan
entaran helionis
bink-chan
entaran helionis
bink-chan
I looked up at the boy. "Why would I speak with someone I don't even know about my problems?" I ask and I look down at my hands once more, biting my lower lip.

"All right, my name is Entare, I'm 20, I'm 6'1" tall, I,m a master of every fighting style on the planet, and it's better to talk about problems instead of bottling them up. There, now you know me, so want to talk."

"Well, Entare, I suppose you are right." I smile and stand, "I am Adyna, I am 17 and 5 foot 3 and I am master of nothing... now that we are completely introduced..." I step forward and step out from the room, closing the door behind me, "The real problem is, I am hated, by a few people. The few people that were never supposed to even unfond of me and I really don't like that and my being sent here could only mean that there is no way to fix my problem..."

"No problem comes without any solution, you may just need some help, and I am always one word away."

"You really think you can help me?" I look up into his eyes, smirking slightly, "What could you possibly do?"

Entare smirks back at her. "That depends, what do you want me to do."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:21 pm
Jacklyn put her things away and closed her door behind her. She then walked around the school with her sketchbook and a thin pen, and finding a bench, to sit down and just doodle.  

ATinyFox

Solar Asera

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:55 pm
ShadowThroughEyes
" Sure." Jim showed the girl to the cafeteria, the rooms, and all the other places.
" it's a huge school/"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:14 pm
"Yes it is."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

bink-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:15 pm
entaran helionis

As I look up at him I c**k my head to the side, "I can't tell you that unless you tell me what you can provide. I mean, if you convince my parents to love me again, go ahead, but I don't think anyone could do that."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:08 pm
ShadowThroughEyes
"Yes it is."
" how do you manage to find your way around in it."  

Solar Asera

entaran helionis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:20 pm
bink-chan
entaran helionis

As I look up at him I c**k my head to the side, "I can't tell you that unless you tell me what you can provide. I mean, if you convince my parents to love me again, go ahead, but I don't think anyone could do that."

"I come from both sides of the fence, and part of one of those sides is a very large amount of family psychiatrists. So there is one thing I can do."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:45 am
*Sola kept looking at all the places that she past making sure was going to be able to find her way back the next day.* " Why couldn't I go to a smaller school." *Sola thought to herself*  

Solar Asera

bink-chan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:40 am
entaran helionis
bink-chan
entaran helionis

"I come from both sides of the fence, and part of one of those sides is a very large amount of family psychiatrists. So there is one thing I can do."

"Really? Then do it." I answered harshly but quickly change heart, "Please? I beg of you."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:40 am
Jacklyn looked up and watched everyone walk by. She looked at her clock. "Oh man! I'm late!" She said rushing down the hall, but stopping and looking around for the math room  

ATinyFox

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:26 pm
"Just sheer luck. And a great sense of navigation." Jim said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:21 am
Jacklyn continued to look around. "Wow...Maybe I should've asked someone before I just...dozed off there" She thought aloud, frantically looking about.  

ATinyFox

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:05 pm
"I gotta get to class. See ya" Jim waved to the girl and entered the math class.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:28 pm
Name: Rosalynne (Roxie) Bozek
Nicknames: Roxie, Rox, Rokrox, Rock
Boyfriend: No, but wants one.
Dislikes: People calling her Rosalynne, Girly Girl Ladidas (Girly btchs)
Dorm Room: 22
Appearence: short black hair with bangs covering her eyes with chunks of porcellyne blond and red hair dye. Her eyes are deep green and she often wears dark acid washed jeans, sneakers or tall black boots, and band T-shirts or hades of blue, red, black, and gray.
Personality: Whn angr or depressed she can be very dark, but besides that she's usually very open and friendly.
History: Her boyfriend died recently by murder. The whole ordeal was so upsetting for her that her mother and father thought that a new setting may make her feel better. A first she was emotional about it, but then realized it made her stronger. Now she is ready for anything and anyone -- she learned to enjoy things thoroughly in life before it goes to waste.  

januaryfreeze92

januaryfreeze92

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:53 pm
Roxie Bozek walked through the large wooden doors and up to the front desk. "Hey, can I please have the key to room number... 22?" She said looking at her paper. Her voice was melodic, but not intentionally so, it rung like bells.

The woman clad in green turned to her and said, "Sure thing, kid." She put it in Roxie's only free hand, the other held her suitcases. The cold key was a kind of gold metal on a silver ring. The only other thing on the ring was a student ID card, probably run up that very morning. The key was undoubtably old for it was a little rusty.

"Thanks." Roxie said, and headed for the stairs. The place was carpeted in green and the walls were all wood. It smelled musty. The lobby was also ordained with gold and green armchairs of almost every perceivable size.

She ran up the flight of stairs onto the second floor whre all the dorm-rooms are and walked down the vast hallway to her room, bags in hand, and struggled to open the door under all the weght.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff