Reply 13: Rp Forest
Vel'sere Desert Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryougi Yasumaru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:45 am
The wind died down enough where Baradier could finally start shooting his bow again. "Being an archer during a sandstorm is troublesome." He said and readied an arrow. 'That's strange....I didn't notice that jackal there before.' he thought to himself after seeing Oliza transformed. 'But I'm not concerned with the small fry the leader is the one I'm after' he aimed at the skull of the leaders head and let loose the arrow. "Hit the mark."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:58 am
Scenting the danger the leader of the jackals easily dodges the arrow as it sinks deeply into the sand. The leader of the jackals gives Baradier a strange look resembleing somthing like pitty and beggins to charge himself deep into the heart of the sand storm. As it finaly begins to die down you see that the rest of the pack has vanished leaving not even a drop of blood or a single corpse. The heat is still intense, more so than ever now with the clear sky. Our party must really replenish themselfs and find some shelter. Luckly from the massive upheaval of sand their lies not sixty feet from our party the entrance to what appears to be an underground cavern. Deep and dark with the hint of a cool breeze coming from it's entrance.  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:11 am
The Human Kanji is struggleing by this point gripping against near heat exauhstion and minor lung abraisions. He needs to be tended to if he is to recover properly enough to be any type of asset.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:49 am
"It seems they've escaped." Baradier said after scanning the horizon. "I'm not usually one to take risks but we should bring your friend there into that carvern." He said to the others. "Or he'll die."  

Ryougi Yasumaru

can o whoop ass

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:10 pm
*Kanji is struggling to keep up with the fast pace of the group*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:40 pm
Baradier picked up Kanji and carried him on his back. "Don't push yourself, After all your only human."  

Ryougi Yasumaru

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:00 am
Oliza walked towards the others silently still as a jackel sitting on the edge of the group with wary eyes. Shaking the sand from her dark hair she walked into the midst of the group nudging the human with worried eyes. She surveyed him and viewed him taking in the damage, smelling and picking up any needed information before stepping back to transform into human state.

"Is everything okay here?" She asked. "Come on let's get you into that cave." Her voice was soft and comforting, and as she looked around, she would much prefer to go back to Entity and run. "Get him in there." She whispered as she stepped away "I have to get my horse... If he survived..." She shook her head and started off at a run.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:32 am
Lady_Mac
Oliza walked towards the others silently still as a jackel sitting on the edge of the group with wary eyes. Shaking the sand from her dark hair she walked into the midst of the group nudging the human with worried eyes. She surveyed him and viewed him taking in the damage, smelling and picking up any needed information before stepping back to transform into human state.

"Is everything okay here?" She asked. "Come on let's get you into that cave." Her voice was soft and comforting, and as she looked around, she would much prefer to go back to Entity and run. "Get him in there." She whispered as she stepped away "I have to get my horse... If he survived..." She shook her head and started off at a run.

LUCKILY.....olizas horse had survived, but the storm and noise of battle has him in an utter panic. He is ready to allmost snap his tie and bolt. the heat has the oasis dreid up and he is very dehidrated you can see foam coming from his mouth.  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:46 am
Oliza ran to Entity, nickering gently to calm him. Strange... She thought as she stroked him gently. He has never spooked so much. She untied him as he settled down and led him back into the cave where she dropped her rucksak, and pulling out her canteen, gave him half of the water. She tied him up gently whispering to him as got him to lie down in the cool cave, and drink the last of her water. She could survive without it, he couldn't.

As he finally calmed down and relaxed, she tied him up to a rock, before stepping towards the others. "We need to find water." She replied calmly. "I gave the last to my horse." She swept the red hair from her face and looked around analyzing the environment. "There was someting different about those jackels, so we need to move fast. They'll be back."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:49 am
one of the four suns has left the sky the heat of the day has been baked into the dessert and the over all heat is still riseing but you know that the dusk is SLOWLY aproaching.  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryougi Yasumaru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:35 pm
"I'll find us some water." Baradier said while concentrating his powers to locate any springs, puddles, or underground lakes that might be inside. "I'll be right back." He said trotting down the tunnel towards where he sensed a small amount of water.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:45 pm
by now Kanji's throat is begging for water all he can do is wait until Baradier comes back...  

can o whoop ass

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:09 pm
Oliza knelt beside the human, figuring he would want company as he was in pain. "I'm Oliza." She replied calmly. "Don't worry I won't go yet and help as best as I can." She tried to smile but felt too tired instead she lay down, and closed her eyes, to dose out for a bit... She needed the rest anyways. Her body was aching from the travel, and she knew she would have to stay here for a while or Entity might not fully recover... She grimaced and tossed and turned in her light sleep dreaming of nothing good...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:59 pm
Baradier returned with three small chunks of ice which he gave to Oliza, Kanji, and Entity.  

Ryougi Yasumaru

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:43 am
Itacha-Kimoji
"I'll find us some water." Baradier said while concentrating his powers to locate any springs, puddles, or underground lakes that might be inside. "I'll be right back." He said trotting down the tunnel towards where he sensed a small amount of water.

not only did he find a small amount of water but Baradier had also discovered that the caverns they have stumbled into strech in all directions further than his keen sences could even tell him, perhaps hundreds of miles. However what else he discovered wich gave him a deep aprihension was that as you went further into the caverns, the more you could tell they were not natural.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff