Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
music lover's only * Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musical warfair
  good
  bad
View Results

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:19 pm
Gothic_Alice
She looked back and scowled. "Oldest thing ever!" She chuckled at her own joke but new she was to cold hearted to let anyone else hear it.
phy's large fox ears picked up the comment and made her blush though she did want to kiss him but then again why?, she had never meet this boy in her life and yet he was flirting with her and wanted to kiss her all ready , "Well i, umm redface gezzzz dis is ouward" she giggled and stood up
"actly i think i do i think i'd like ta kiss a mun man"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:23 pm
fearth
Gothic_Alice
She looked back and scowled. "Oldest thing ever!" She chuckled at her own joke but new she was to cold hearted to let anyone else hear it.
phy's large fox ears picked up the comment and made her blush though she did want to kiss him but then again why?, she had never meet this boy in her life and yet he was flirting with her and wanted to kiss her all ready , "Well i, umm redface gezzzz dis is ouward" she giggled and stood up

then do so and enjoy it he said*and he begian to kiss her softly*  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:46 pm
williams_101
fearth
Gothic_Alice

the rain picked up and after awhile the two seperated Phy all but out of breath, "I think i should go now" she wispered.
Phy took off with out anther word after the girl with the drum sticks her charm braclet sent soft chims into the air in a harmonic ring that clashed with the thunder.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:07 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
Gothic_Alice

the rain picked up and after awhile the two seperated Phy all but out of breath, "I think i should go now" she wispered.
Phy took off with out anther word after the girl with the drum sticks her charm braclet sent soft chims into the air in a harmonic ring that clashed with the thunder.
ok, he said*cheerfully ,,*he begain to teleaport in the ski just above ware he was* about 75 to 80 feet in the air*  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:11 pm
phy rushed along and lept over many thing just for the heck of it she felt lighter then before and begain to talk to her slef. say it was good wet and wonderfull ady to kiss a mud man , and kept up her surch for the girl with the drum sticks.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:21 pm
fearth
phy rushed along and lept over many thing just for the heck of it she felt lighter then before and begain to talk to her slef. say it was good wet and wonderfull ady to kiss a mud man , and kept up her surch for the girl with the drum sticks.
*he then begain to free fall,but he ejoyedit greatly,but he didn't die, in the last sec he stoped in mid air  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:37 pm
my kitten has begun to call me so i am going to say good morning and hit the sack lol)
Phy looked up as the shadow got bigger and smilled he could fly!
she wispered a small wind prayer and took off into the air the wind cariing her untill she drifted by the mud mas side (lol pet name)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:40 pm
fearth
my kitten has begun to call me so i am going to say good morning and hit the sack lol)
she wispered a small wind prayer and took off into the air the wind cariing her untill she drifted by the mud mas side (lol pet name)

(ok see ya, i think that i'll do the same)
he watch her go on her way*  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:20 am
williams_101
fearth

The sun drifeted from behind its clouds as the morning fanliy came, the rain had stopped some time ago and the flowers were begaining to bloom, Phy landed and whipped out her Phy and begain to play the blue bells of scoctland as she danced around the filld she was in , she never had found the drumer girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:30 am
fearth
williams_101
fearth

The sun drifeted from behind its clouds as the morning fanliy came, the rain had stopped some time ago and the flowers were begaining to bloom, Phy landed and whipped out her Phy and begain to play the blue bells of scoctland as she danced around the filld she was in , she never had found the drumer girl.

Ayu was leaning against a tree near where Phy was playing. She giggled and tapped her toes but even though she was giggling she could still fill the weight of her cold heart. She sighed at her thinking.  

Maha clone

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:21 am
* he played out his guitar,and the treess and wind begane to move with the music,  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:24 am
She heard the guitar from far away and thought what the heck haven't played in forever. She got up and played on the trees. Birds came out and whistled and animals came to see what was going on.  

Maha clone

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:33 am
Gothic_Alice
She heard the guitar from far away and thought what the heck haven't played in forever. She got up and played on the trees. Birds came out and whistled and animals came to see what was going on.
,*he begain, to play a realy hard metal lick, now*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:38 am
She laughed and felt her heart lift and felt warmer now. She played with the beat and was able to play on the flowers with mallets making it sound like bells.  

Maha clone

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:44 am
Gothic_Alice
She laughed and felt her heart lift and felt warmer now. She played with the beat and was able to play on the flowers with mallets making it sound like bells.
*the guitarist came out of noware,still playing*  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces