relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 34: Anime
Bleach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What version of bleach has better voice overs?
  Japanese
  American
View Results

Camouflage15

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:53 am
the Japaness do a much better jobe at it  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:22 pm
I've watched that before, and it's really cool, especially during the fight scenes... biggrin  

kristine54

xXBlacK IceDXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:21 pm
surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:34 pm
razz  

xXBlacK IceDXx

saphire023

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:46 am
I like the Japanese voices better than the English ones.
I do think though, that they did a half way descent job with the dubbing with some of the characters.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:22 pm
Japanese is WAY better.  

Skunk --- unlikely x_x

Shelby the Monkeygirl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:02 am
I have not yet seen for myself what Bleach is all about ,but from those I know have they give it good reveiws. I will check it out myself real soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:56 am
bleach is really cool! how far are u guys? oh an i really like the japanese dubbing betta so yea! my favorite character is ikkaku madarame!  

PassingPast

Ignolopi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:35 pm
Bleach is fun, but the fights kind of get old... I've seen just up to the end of the big plot in the Shinigami (sp?) world, not anymore yet.

I like the Japanese cast a lot, but only've seen a bit of the English cast. Ichigo is the same voice as Vash (Trigun) so I'd think he'd do a good job.

My favorite credits (/songs) are the first beginning ones (Asterisk) and the second beginning ones (D-tecnolife), and whichever credits 'My Pace' is (one of the best songs ever). What about everyone else?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:42 am
Japanese voices for sure, and for those that don't know the most recent episode to come out is 141 I think but then again 142 should be out today.  

userpay

Rinata-chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:58 pm
I think the japanese version is better because they have many more options for voice actors as the career is more advertised or well known than they are here in North America (other than anime fans)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I liked the Japanese one better because the American ones always pronounce everything all weird. Plus the diologue isnt the same. I prefer original.....sadly I need subbs but close enough.  

the_noodle00

gabrielalolita

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:44 am
Ichigo Kurosaki101
If like no one knows who I am, and still who am I, I was asked if I wanted to join it and here I am.
I'm not sure if it is already a topic, but if it is srry or something.

The bleach fillers supposedly ended at 109 and the bleach movie is underway. (YEAAAAAAAA exclaim 3nodding ) ninja

P.S.- cool Japanese version of bleach rules, the american voice overs SUCK BADLY.

I agree with the voice thingny  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:21 am
Only show where I preferred English voices over Japanese was DBZ.

Anyway, what episode y'all on ?  

Sliph

Seliece

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:41 pm
D: I had homework to do and all that, so I'm still on episode 131, but I have up to the latest ep. x3

34: Anime

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff