AbelLegend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:59 pm
i'm confused  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:35 pm
yes why cant we do this with kiki's ??  

~britt~x

darthapples

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:07 pm
I'm kinda doing that with paper, I keep buying all of the decently priced red paper and the price is going up... I sold 5 sheets for 50g almost immediately  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:55 pm
Correct me if I am wrong. I see a lot of people blaming others for the rise in prices.

Honestly the only person who you should blame is only your self. Cause in all economies it's both the suppliers and demander's faults for the cost.

Setting morals aside.
The suppliers set the base price for an item, always a high or low taking letters 15k-20k depending on the time of the month. So obviously not the suppliers fault.....

Demander they buy the items and keep buying at what ever set price. As they keep buying the suppliers notice that demand is high. So the suppliers start raising the price as the demander's keep buying for the price set each time. Essentially its your fault and no one else.

Morals-
The supplier. Greed, They want more gold so they sell higher cause they know they can get away with it.

Demander. Lust and the want of something. They save the gold and buy at the price set only feeding the suppliers greed. At the same time feeding their own

But then its the people who are truly greedy in the end who beats both on who should be blamed.. The people who set a price for .5-2.0 times more than what the base price originally is and if his item is the only one on then of course someone is gonna buy it, Or people who just tend to follow his trend thinking they might win for that price only upsetting and screwing both.

So essentially everyone gets screwed. No one but your selves to blame. Or the original few people who raise the prices like in the last paragraph.

Sorry my two cents i had to put in i just saw to much blaming. ^^ Have a great day everyone  

Blood_Wolfie

1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces