Yes!!! I am.
View Results

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:21 pm

Yay, I'm so happy a couple pple left questions, FINALLY!! I thought I'd never see a new one.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:48 am
LOL Well, that's because we were talking about other stuff. xd  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:14 pm

Oh oh oh... I just remembered a question I was so curious about.

Axel has fire power right

So would it be possible that he likes spicy foods.

lololol, I was just laying in bed and remembered it, I had a good chuckle to myself, but yeah ok I'm done. lol biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:51 pm
ok don't flame me for it because i know tons of people like demyx (or however you spell it),
but why does he act so random and girly? like right before you battle him he gives the most feminine gestures...
if you don't know what i'm talking about, go to youtube and just look up the Kelly song "let me borrow that top" and there's one on there about demyx. it's really funny, but it kind of shows what i'm talking about.  

lovin deej

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:28 pm
I would ask how old is Zexion? He looks like a kid...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:16 am
Alixraen

He looks like somewhere around sixteen to eighteen to me. However, we all know that Zexion is the youngest (excluding Roxas) of the Organization.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:27 am
lovin deej
ok don't flame me for it because i know tons of people like demyx (or however you spell it),
but why does he act so random and girly? like right before you battle him he gives the most feminine gestures...
if you don't know what i'm talking about, go to youtube and just look up the Kelly song "let me borrow that top" and there's one on there about demyx. it's really funny, but it kind of shows what i'm talking about.

LOLOLOL, awww poor Demyx, its not that he has girly gestures, he's just figitty is'all. Plus he was not one hundred percent willing to fight Sora/Roxas in the first place. Who knows, maybe his horoscope has something to do with it as well, maybe one of his traits is being feminine.
It happens some times, men get a feminine astrology sign and girls can get a masculen sign. But any way, yeah, poor Demyx LOLOLOLOLOL xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:30 pm
Medevilgirl
lovin deej

LOLOLOL, awww poor Demyx, its not that he has girly gestures, he's just figitty is'all. Plus he was not one hundred percent willing to fight Sora/Roxas in the first place. Who knows, maybe his horoscope has something to do with it as well, maybe one of his traits is being feminine.
It happens some times, men get a feminine astrology sign and girls can get a masculen sign. But any way, yeah, poor Demyx LOLOLOLOLOL xd

well, whatever it is, it's hillarious. he still rocks. whee  

lovin deej

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:03 pm
lovin deej
Medevilgirl
lovin deej

INDEED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL xd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:44 pm
Medevilgirl
lovin deej
Medevilgirl
lovin deej

INDEED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL xd

*joy* biggrin  

lovin deej

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:15 am
Alixraen

He doesn't look like a kid to me. He looks like around sixteen to eighteen to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:16 am
I would ask Xemnas if he use hair gel to gel his bang in order to look like Ansem. LOL xd  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:45 pm
I would ask Luxord if he ever lost a game of pocker.... After all he's suppose to be this master card player right!!

lololol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:30 pm
I would ask Roxas to sing me a song. <3
Why? Because Jesse McCartney is his english voice actor. ^^; [/nerd]  

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:21 am
Medevilgirl
I would ask Luxord if he ever lost a game of pocker.... After all he's suppose to be this master card player right!!

lololol

LOL Good one I've never thought of that. Hey if Luxord has a Gaia account, do you think he might use to a robot on Gaia Blackjack? xd  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff