Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* age of magic(open to anyone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

join only if your going to stay for some time
  ok,
View Results

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:47 pm
tycoon watched the two talk she was indeed enjoying herslef some what she felt sfae with the two and thought about the offer.
she had been soummed to the world as a babe was a fighting warter sprit/nymph that was what she was born for and was saposeed to protect not be protected....
"Umm i think i would like to stay with you both..." she got on her knees and bowed with her forhead to the damp soile ,
"I tyoon here by bind myslef to you to giving you the powers of water that flow throw me to you as in a wat to protect, i am now your shild and only through deat, or ill treatment, releasing by verbal cammand will this bond be broken."
I am your wepone and if wanted(i hope they do) your friend.
Tycoon wispered the last part and stayed on the ground untill some one told her to get up.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:52 pm
fearth
tycoon watched the two talk she was indeed enjoying herslef some what she felt sfae with the two and thought about the offer.
she had been soummed to the world as a babe was a fighting warter sprit/nymph that was what she was born for and was saposeed to protect not be protected....
"Umm i think i would like to stay with you both..." she got on her knees and bowed with her forhead to the damp soile ,
"I tyoon here by bind myslef to you to giving you the powers of water that flow throw me to you as in a wat to protect, i am now your shild and only through deat, or ill treatment, releasing by verbal cammand will this bond be broken."
I am your wepone and if wanted(i hope they do) your friend.
Tycoon wispered the last part and stayed on the ground untill some one told her to get up.

*gillfree ssmiled*then its settle, im your new master he said and also im your freind he said,and if you can you can ride on my shoulders ir you want to he said

then he anwsered the queens qustion, no its hard to beleave that a lady as fair as your self fights for the sroh he said  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:59 pm
tycoon shighed with relife and fell onto her butt, her tattered dress raising a little but not to much.
She was now headed in the right directin! no more abuse, and she had some friends now, now all she had to do was stop be a corwd and fight, she was a wate nympy for crying out loud... Water one of the strongest elaments.. turns dirt to mud, fire to steam steam to rain, rain to flods rock to gravle and gravle to dust ect every thing was controld by the thing yet here she was , hiding like a three year old...
"I really do need to grow a back bone" she mummbled and looked back to see what the qeen might say.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:07 pm
fearth
tycoon shighed with relife and fell onto her butt, her tattered dress raising a little but not to much.
She was now headed in the right directin! no more abuse, and she had some friends now, now all she had to do was stop be a corwd and fight, she was a wate nympy for crying out loud... Water one of the strongest elaments.. turns dirt to mud, fire to steam steam to rain, rain to flods rock to gravle and gravle to dust ect every thing was controld by the thing yet here she was , hiding like a three year old...
"I really do need to grow a back bone" she mummbled and looked back to see what the qeen might say.

after queens anser he said this, i want to get you some better things to ware, do you know any places to find some good things he asked queen  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:26 pm
gess well wait for him to come back on this one 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:34 pm
fearth
gess well wait for him to come back on this one 3nodding
yupe thats what we do is wait for the missing member to return,  

williams_101

Miss_Hedwig

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:42 pm
Yes I know a magnifigant black smith and talor, he made my clothing, he lives not to far from here maybe a half a day away  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:53 pm
Miss_Hedwig
Yes I know a magnifigant black smith and talor, he made my clothing, he lives not to far from here maybe a half a day away
(you fogot freath comment, don't just reply to mine but to hers ok)
that sounds geart he said,,now Tycoon, are you hungy he asked her  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:09 pm
in reply a long and rather loud rumble came from the girls tummy. redface umm i gess a little." she wispered as blush creapt onto her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:26 pm
fearth
in reply a long and rather loud rumble came from the girls tummy. redface umm i gess a little." she wispered as blush creapt onto her face.
*he then un did, his pack and opened a side bag and pulled uoy f stirps of nice sized Jerky,< he then offered them to her* their good he said* a cheerfull smile was on he face*  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:29 pm
williams_101
fearth
*he then un did, his pack and opened a side bag and pulled uoy f stirps of nice sized Jerky,< he then offered them to her* their good he said* a cheerfull smile was on he face*

she slowly took one and bit down onto it then swollwed, it was good.
Tycoon took the others and crushed them in powerfull jaws that seemed to unhing a little when her mouth could hold no more.
*licking fingers*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:39 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth

she slowly took one and bit down onto it then swollwed, it was good.
Tycoon took the others and crushed them in powerfull jaws that seemed to unhing a little when her mouth could hold no more.
*licking fingers*
*he smileed** her licking his fingers turned him on,but he didn't sa so with word* i wish that i had more he said, my there will be wild life that i can hunt he said,  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:42 pm
Tycoon went to her own fingers next and schook her head..
"no no it is all right i can wait, thankyou for the snack though."
(thats the best meal i'v had seens i came to this world)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:50 pm
fearth
Tycoon went to her own fingers next and schook her head..
"no no it is all right i can wait, thankyou for the snack though."
(thats the best meal i'v had seens i came to this world)

good he said, , i'll treat you to even better things he said*smileing all the more,*he begain walking, but it seemed that he wanted to be fallowed by her*  

williams_101

Corrosive Pizza Grease

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:53 pm
Hn... Interesting..

name: Asche
race of rpc: werewolf
age: Can't remeber anymore. She stopped aging around 22.
powers: A mix of ice and demonic power
weapon: Her claws
gift: Able to "read minds" to an extent by reading the color of their mood. Can change into her wolf form at will.

Asche sat atop a high up limb in a tree above the two. She could sense the girl's hunger. She opened her small sack and found some wild fruits. She slid down silently, choosing to keep her distance as she gently tossed the fruits into the girrl's lap before sprinting back to the treetops.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff