Back to Guilds

Tags: Dragonriders of Pern 

Reply Fire of Dragons
OOC: Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants a subforum for other dragon rps?
  I do! I do! Me, me, me, me, me...
  Umm...who cares?
  More dragon rps? *faints with joy*
  That's stupid...Stupid! *hits you on the forehead*
View Results

TheUnicornGirl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:27 pm
greenrider_calidar
Well, I sort of like the idea of female blue-riders. It's one of my many quirks. So is the whole Dolphin Crafthall. In fact, I was toying with an idea a few days ago. Do you guys think anyone would join a guild dedicated to a single Hold and Craft? Or two guilds, one for Holds and one for the Crafts? They could be sister guilds with this one, and the three would be all...connected...or something. So that the guilds would work together and Lord Holders and Craftmasters could come to Hatching and stuff and have Conclave or whatever.

Another idea that was rattling in my head. I like the Holders and Crafters, and I thought it would provide a deeper look into the whole Pern experience. What do you guys think? Or should this go in Suggestions?

I think they should be subforums. Just an opinion.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:27 pm
Okay guys, sorry I haven't been on the last few days, but my grandma's been in the hospital. She's been having kidney problems (again), and that's why her knee surgery was postponed. She had a stone, and they did a procedure to break it up, but instead of being small enough to pass now it got lodged in the ureter(whatever that is), and completely blocked her kidney. So basically she almost died again, from a freaking bladder infection, again. So I've been MIA, and was late to my own birthday party from being at the hospital trying to make sure she wasn't gonna die. I'm tired, kinda grouchy, and have a caffeine headache. Hooray for mountain dew.  

TheUnicornGirl

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Aw. That stinks that your grandma almost died and you were late to your own birthday party. Ugh! xp I hope your grandma's alright. ((The ureter is basically a thin little tube-thing that goes from the kidneys to the bladder...I'm pretty sure, anyway. Summer break...what can you do?)) Happy birthday! I hope the rest of the day went better.

Okay, I am now going to save up my gold to get 5K for two more subforums. Hooray! Thanks for that insight, Unicorn. Saves me, like, 35K. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:32 am
No prob. I like making things as simple as they can be, but no simpler. I don't remember who said that, but whoot for them. My grandma's doing better, and I knew the ureter was something around there and tube-ish, so you're probably right.

*goes off to post*  

TheUnicornGirl

TheUnicornGirl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:26 am
Hey, sorry I've been kind of MIA. I've been taking care of my grandma since she got out of the hospital, so I've been fairly computer deficient. Hopefully this is the last week for that though. At least by the end of this month, I'll be back to college and have free unlimited acess.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:26 am
hey I'm going to be out for a week. I'm in NYC for a week and my computer doesn't pick up any wireless signals out here. sorry all, see you in a week  

Kaibain

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:57 pm
*watches as a tumbleweed rolls past*
this place is so...dead... emo  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:41 am
Yeah well, none of our people are roleplaying. Also, what's this about a special event?  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:22 am
I don't know anything about any special events.... but I belong to two other Guilds and they are kinda empty too. Especially the Star Wars one, which makes me sad.

But anyway....

Since this is the chat thread or whatever, I figured I would get a quick answer if I posted here. What exactly do we do here? I've been snooping around all day here, and I don't want to intrude into anyone's thread, or start one by myself. I get that this happens after AIVAS and that Thread still falls. Is there a way to RP Threadfall??? 'Cause I would do that for sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:42 am
You must be new here. Welcome, I'm Dragon_Lady_Selene, your co-captian. We are pretty slow right now because of the holidays but this is a guild that features many types of rp'ing for the DRoP genre. We've had our first hatching and are looking for candidites right now. Please make sure to put up your character profile in the Profiles for Approval thread. Once you do that, just pick the most active thread and jump right in. Introduce yourself, people here are usually very nice to newcomers. Also, we are between threadfalls right now but do plan for it sometime after the holidays. Well, that's about it, if you have any other questions, don't be afraid to ask me, I'm online most every day.  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:15 pm
Of course I'm new. It's always I who ask the most questions. Am I all set then?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:53 pm
you're set.  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:52 pm
Sweet. biggrin *eats Thread*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:32 pm
I swear I'm still alive, but as you've said, this place tanked on the populous front. I'll be poking around, and I'll try to start postingin the RPs again in the next few days. Hello to new member jc.  

TheUnicornGirl

TheUnicornGirl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:44 am
So while i hate to double post, I have questions!

1. Since it has been two years, what stage of maturity are the previous weyrling dragons in? I understand that they are adult, but have there been any flights in that hatching-group yet?

2. I'm looking for a 'friends-with-benefits' companion for J'den. Nothing serious, but he's not a bad-looking guy, and he's 21. I need someone to take his precious virgo just because to him that's not that important, and it's a dragonrider thing.

3. I have a character w/ two green firelizards. Have either of them had a clutch yet? If so, tell me what to do with it/them.

4. I am starting more characters as candidates. I will post them by next week.(EDIT)Posted and waiting for approval.

5. What is the weather like in the weyr? What is the season, time of year, general seasons, ect?

Hey JC, If you're looking for me today, I'll post around 1 and say where in the weyr (giggle) I am. (EDIT) I've got J'den eating breakfast in the Ierne Weyr forum.  
Fire of Dragons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff