Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:47 pm
(Ok, my friend crazy is taking a little too long for me to respond for you so I'm responding for him, don't worry he want get mad. He's lazy that way xd , tough luck for him)

They both walk into the vortex, the stranger, of course was leading. You enter into a surprizingly bright room, A few shades of grey are tossed here and there on different walls along with some strange designs. there was a desk at one end of the room with separate stackes of paper on them and Rose also noticed another man wearing a similiar cloak, was sitting at the desk shifting there documents and reports. He would write things down from time to time. He had gey long hair and golden amber eyes. a very fascinating person from the look of him.

"Saix this better be important," he said from his chair, taking notice of your entrance but never turning his eyes away from his work, "I'm very busy right now."

Saix stepped forward, "My apologies superior, but this young lady would like to speak with you."

Rose raised an eyebrow, she clearly never asked to speak with anyone.

The man at the desk glanced up breifly at the soaked girl standing behind Siax, then back to his papers. And he was clearly uninterested in speaking with Rose. "And why, pray tell, does this girl wish to speak with me?" he said in a low tone.

"She mentioned Miss Cessy, superior." responded Saix.

The man at the desk stopped shifting papers for a moment then gave Rose a closer look. Afterwords, dismissing the scared attendent with a simple gesture of his hand. Saix bowed and turned to leave out the door.
While passing you a gave off the same mocking smile, as if knowing what was going to happen next.

The Man in the seat set some papers aside then folded his hands together while leaning his elbows on the desk.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:05 pm
(Dang it medi you did it again!!! one of these days I'm gonna get you back whee )  

Crazy_Indeed

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:07 pm
(haha you got to be quicker next time, by the way I ment While passing you, SIAX gave off the same mocking smile, as if knowing what was going to happen next.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:20 pm
Naixen quickly opened the door to the bar. A smile was over he small face and scanned around. "Aunty Cessy?" The child called out and walked in.  

Alchemy Puppet

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:41 pm
"Aw, why hello there lttle one." Cessy looked up from her post at the bar, break time was over. "And how have we been these days, staying out of trouble I hope." She begins to swipe away at some glasses  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:00 pm
Naixen tilted her head. "Does pushing random kid from the park into darkness trouble or no?" She asked. "Cause that's what I've been doing most of the time and Uncle Xaldin said that we're supposed to collect hearts." She explained in a very innocent manner.  

Alchemy Puppet

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:37 pm
Cessy laughed, "For a nobody, you certainly act so innocent at times, deary. I suppose a few children won't be missed." she mended to the glasses, then became gitty with excitement "Oh, by the way, your timing couldn't be better. I have a little surprize for you!" She ran into the back to rumage through the packages then came out with both hands behind her back.

"Can you guess what it is?" A smirk curls upon her crimson lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:44 pm
"Yay!" she jumped up and down a gripped on the edge of the counter. "uuuh...is it a new toy!?" She exclaimed in glee.  

Alchemy Puppet

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:33 pm
Cessy grinned and pulled a beautifully dressed doll. "Here you are my dear, but do be careful with her, she's not your ordinary doll. I made her myself. When ever you find yourself in a fix, just squeeze her hand and she'll get you right out of it. Heheh, you could say she has a mind of her own." she haded the doll over to the eger miscreant, who eyed it curiously.

"Oh by the way, that reminds me," said Cessy holding a finger to her lips, "I sent a new friend over to Xemnas... hmmm, I hope she gets there ok, it would be a shame if I lost her, she's a very good canidate. You know"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:38 pm
The door to the bar swung open slowly. A black cloaked figure made his way to the bar and sat down. He pulled back his hood to reveal a young nobody, with long, spiky, blueblack hair. "Cessy," he said, "It's been awhile."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:46 pm
"Yay!" She took her new toy into her arms and jumped around on the floor and then went back to her seat. "Thank you Aunty Cessy!" She smiled as she cuddled gently with her new doll but she couldn't help but look up to the new comer. "hello!" the young nobody smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:49 pm
"Oh, my," Said Cessy as she placed her hands together, "I certainly am getting lots of visitors lately. Would you like something to drink." She says to the new arr.ival  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:43 am
"Why yes," said the young nobody, "I'll have a small Arscine, thanks. By the way, I'm Xirius. And who do we have here?" He gestured at the child nobody.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:01 pm
"I'm Naixen nice to meet you, Brother Xirius!" She smiled. she called him that cause it was force of habit and it was basically what she did most of the time to all members.  

Alchemy Puppet

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:37 pm
Cessy had gone into the back to fix Xirius his drink then came back out and handed it over with her usual smile whiped on her face. "So," said as she tended back to the glasses, "What brings you to my Bar so late this evening?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff