Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Random RP (Short, never serious role-playing here. Jump in!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:01 am
*She reads outloud a paragraph in the language it is in.* ...vhat type of book do you think you gave me?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:10 am
BlackMN
*She reads outloud a paragraph in the language it is in.* ...vhat type of book do you think you gave me?

One about Demons, Vampires and Familiars?  

Samurai Rock!
Crew

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:13 am
heh hahaha Demons ... hehe gag cough gag sputter heh...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:27 am
*She starts reading a few of the sentences that don't really say much in English.*...zis iz extremely old... I can understand zome of it, but not all of it... Veni might have better luck with it... *She smilled a little.* He might enjoy ze challenge.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Samurai Rock!
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:37 am
oh yeah...? confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:31 pm
BlackMN
*She starts reading a few of the sentences that don't really say much in English.*...zis iz extremely old... I can understand zome of it, but not all of it... Veni might have better luck with it... *She smilled a little.* He might enjoy ze challenge.

Would you maybe ask him for me?  

Samurai Rock!
Crew

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:06 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:11 pm
Would like to continue this RP tangent so making a thread on it so the random RP is free again  

Samurai Rock!
Crew

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:51 pm
Daph slipped out of bed and pulled on her clothes. A small sliver was just visible from where her sleeve stopped on her wrist. she looked down at her deep scar. The ropes that she had been bound to the day of her execution had cut into her skin. She sighed. Sometimes she just wished she were dead. She wasn't suicidal or anything, life just get's old when you've been 'living' for 200 years or so.
Daph finished applying her make-up with a shakey hand and fled her room of unwanted thoughts. She walked slowly down the stairs into the parlor. She took a deep breath, willing herself not to cry, and sat down on a couch. Daphne's will wasn't strong enough. Her waist was bent and her head went to her knees. She cried.

((I call this... Daph's day of depression.... ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:58 pm
*BlackMN came down the stairs from her room.* I can smell your tears all the way up there Daphne...what's wrong?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:04 pm
Daphne looked up through watery eyes. She rubbed the tears that were running down her cheeks and in her eyes so that she could properly see Black. She gestured to herself "I don't want this..." She whispered, though her voice didn't sound at all normal.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:28 pm
*BlackMN cocked her head to the side with a confused look on her face. She was confused and took it as Daphne feeling overworked.* Do you need a break or something? ...or are you

*Rosemary interrupted her.* Are you talking about what you are?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:30 pm
Daphne blinked hard to try to stop the tears, "Yes," She mumbled, "I've been here...on this Earth, for...200 years... I wish he'd just left me there on the stake to burn."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:35 pm
Where you accused of being a witch?

*Rosemary hides her smile and maintains a blank face, she was almost burned at the stake for being a witch after she was dead.* Why did he save you?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:42 pm
"yes...I was thought to be a witch...stupid people...they knew I was engaged to the Pastor's son. They had to realize how 'holy' I was. No, they didn't though..." She said bitterly, sobbing. She thought for a second. "I'm not sure why he saved me. I'm not even sure who 'he' is....That is..I'm sure he is still the living dead. He put a curse on me. If I were to kill him or he died, then I would also die, for real. It works in both directions... if I were to die then he would die too. I think he knew I would want revenge for not letting me die and condemning me to Hell." She took a shakey breath.  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games