Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Arena Threads and Gaia Items
Geezers in the Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geezers
View Results

Joiewe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:45 am
Hi all
I finally took the plunge on the spur of a mad moment and entered this funny avi on the arena (also out of desperation to earn a bit of gold coz I havent yet figured out how to buy the monthly limited offer items from south africa). It's titled Santa's Easter

My quirky sense of humour got the better of me...... support me if you think it's worth it, or laugh with me at the absurdity of the holidays

My very first arena entry *gulp*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:24 am
Do you want to post a link for your entry, Joiewe? I tried to find you in the Arena, but failed… sad (I think your idea is really cute… wink )  

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rhiannon2006

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:36 pm
alleira
Do you want to post a link for your entry, Joiewe? I tried to find you in the Arena, but failed… sad (I think your idea is really cute… wink )

I also tried looking for you, Joiewe. Maybe you're in next week's group?

Feeding Leopold again. Hi, alleira! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:05 pm
uh oh............ I discovered that it wil be next week , only after I posted here

Soooo sorry.  

Joiewe

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:47 pm
I'll check the Arena for you next week, then, Joiewe! I loved your Santa's Easter avi. xd

Hi, Rhiannon - thank you for feeding Leopold… I knew somebody had been paying him lots of attention! wink heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:40 am
Hehehe

I'm in the arena now......
It's my first time, but did it because i thought it was a funny avi and it tickled my sense of humour (which tends to be a bit warped at the best of times wink )

Here's the link http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/gaiaarena?mode=vote&key=56rgz6&postid=225  

Joiewe

Isbjorn

6,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:45 pm
Voted in ya Joiewe! hehe, what a cute avi! Just a heads for others as well, I'll in the line up for next week. I'll post with a link next Monday! Good luck Joiewe!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:03 pm
Thanks soooo much for voting for me Lev. It was a fun avi, and initially I wasnt going to enter for some time still, but this thing appeared and it twigged my sense of humour1 wink

I'll keep an eye open for your avi next week, please post a link here..

Good Luck!  

Joiewe

CosmicHedgehog

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:48 pm
I thought it was funny too. I gave you a 10. I'm thinking about entering my house, eventually. I don't think I'll ever to the avie arena again... the brats were brutal. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:55 pm
CosmicHedgehog
I thought it was funny too. I gave you a 10. I'm thinking about entering my house, eventually. I don't think I'll ever to the avie arena again... the brats were brutal. ninja

Yes they are! Just read the comments, and some of them just dont get it! It's all a joke..... fortunately I havent take it seiously and had a good laugh at some of the comments 'creepy santa..' hahahaha

Good luck with your house. I may enter mine some other time  

Joiewe

PrincessLeela

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:00 am
Hello Geezers, in a weak moment I decided to throw myself into the shark tank and enter the area. Please have a look?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/?mode=vote&postid=6123&key=56rgz6

It's an Alice Cooper cosplay. Looks like some of the kids don't get it..lol Too young for Alice.
See ref pic url or check out my profile. Thanks for looking!
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:01 pm
kk, I almost forgot!! hehe, here's the link. http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/?mode=vote&key=56rgz6&postid=1553
*note: the avi in the arena isn't the current one I have now, the piccy is in me siggy.
ooo, I'm gonna vote on you Princess so be ware!! hehe  

Isbjorn

6,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bezant

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:24 pm
I'm such a geezer I forgot...I'M in the arena.

I wanted to do something with the elemental ice hair and the Alien Horns ever since I equipped them together and saw that it looked like the ice was nailed to the avi's head. It's not pretty/girly, but it's got a story 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:25 pm
Post the linkies Cherry - 3nodding

We geezer are good imaginers... too bad the kiddies don't get it. domokun  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain