Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Awakens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:12 am
Hazel approached the porch quickly she seemed in a hurry."Whats wrong hazel."Kyle asked standing up pulling the loose strap of her tank top over her shoulders.Hazel didn't answer she simply took her by the hand and pulled her off the steps."Waaah!Hey! Whats the big idea!"she struggled to get loose as she was pulled towwards the dark forest."Shhhh!"Hazel hissed"we cannot talk here---they might be listening!"Kyle confused"Who?Who might be listening?"she questioned"I must get you to the meeting then everything will be revealed.""W-what?!Hazel I don't understand....""All in good time my daughter all in good time..."she looked around the forest cautiously"They might be following..."she sped up her pace pretty much yanking Kyle along like a rag doll"Hazel..ouch...your hurting me...."she whimpered"This isn't training your scarying me.....""Quickly chant your teleportation spell..."her pace steadily increasing now running half way"B-but why?!"kyle's eyes wide with curiosity"...Because your late!""For what?!"kyle demanded"Just do it!"As kyle began chanting a shadowy figure came into sight lunging at the both of them but they disappeared just in time.They appeared in front of door that was taken off its hinges."Where are we hazel?""This is the meeting place of the seven mages....and you are one of them.."Kyle silent taking all this in"...But I don't understand first you tell me that we're training now I'm a mage...at some meeting???I don't understand.....""Just go inside--I'll wait here child."Hazel pushed her inside.Kyle looked back not wanting to go inside but trusting that hazel would never send her some place that she herself did not know of. She nodded and tip toed down the hall.What is this place....and I wonder what that thing was thatI saw.....Whatever it was it was really scary lookin'......and the aura it eminated was dark....it tried to attack hazel and I...but why?Kyle turned the corner and heard voices talking. She quietly approached the room where the voices came from,she poked her head in. Her eyes roaming from person to person.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:34 am
Shaun saw the girl snooping around the door from the bathroom and decided to find out how she got in without no one knowing.Shaun crept up behind her."Boo!"  

Rai Kashino

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:41 am
PrettyBoi18
Shaun saw the girl snooping around the door from the bathroom and decided to find out how she got in without no one knowing.Shaun crept up behind her."Boo!"
"Eeeeeeep!"she fell on her face"Owwww"she rolled over looking up at the boy who had crept up and scared her."That was mean you big meanie!!!"Hazel came rushing in she saw Kyle on the floor"Whats wrong! what happened!"she looked Shaun up and down then ran over to help Kyle up."Why aren't you going inside?""Uhhh..b-because...I'm too scared I don't even know who these people are hazel!"she glared at Shaun"I'll get you back for that"she pouted while folding her arms."Well I might as well walk you in--"hazel sighed.Kyle nodded as she followed slowly behind Hazel.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:45 am
Takara turned to look at another mage approaching, "Light mage, Kyle.. and Shaun, electricity am I right?" She asked cooly, If these two were who she thought they were than they were all here. Perfect... She thought to herself, "Everyone settle down please! Take your seats in the designated chairs, each chair has the symbol of your element on the back." She paused and and waited while they all came into the room, the shy looking girl Kyle came into the room quietly, while the others approached their chairs. She would brief them once they were seated.  

((E M O-I N G))

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:47 am
Shaun laughs to himself"I'll be looking forward it"he follows in after Kyle taking a seat near the back. He folds his arms across his chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:55 am
Kyle glanced around shyly taking her seat, she looked back at Shaun who sat alone in the back then at Hazel who waited near the entrance.She felt very nervous unsure of what would happen here.  

Precious_Jade

((E M O-I N G))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:58 am
Folding her hands and closing her eyes Takara quietly observed the group, they didn't have the responsibility that she did to take care of them. If any one of them died it would be her fault, her soul would be torn and sent down to hell for such an indignity. When she sent out the message, she knew the responsibility that she was taking on was enormous, but she had to try to save the kingdoms. And they were all the key to the puzzle of demons and the dark world they would have to enter.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:06 am
Shaun posted in the back not wanting to interact too much with anyone. His sister Niki was suppose to be coming if she could find a way to sneak away from their parents who had them inder survelience 24.7. He sighed deeply leaning his head back'Come on NIki where are you....you said you would be here.....'  

Rai Kashino

((E M O-I N G))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:51 am
Takara eyed the mumbling mages with interest, they were all around the same age, but sighing she decided to begin. "My fellow mages," She bbegan seriously "I am pleased that you all could make it this day to discuss a very serious problem. As you know nearly all of the kingdoms are covered in an eternal night..." She pressed a small blue button near her hand and a large colorful holographic map displayed all of the kingdoms, the lihts in the room went off and all of the mages were cast with an odd purplish glow. "The reason that we are here today is to discuss the reasons behind this night, disect what we know and find the solution to this problem." She looked up at the hologram for a moment and then down again, "Even I, the shadow mage, cannot function properly in all this darkness."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:40 am
Emerald looked suprised, not a day in her lifetime has she delt with this problem. She rubbed her chin and looked at the ceiling to think. She could only guess the darkness, or a god of some sort could do such a thing.  

snubsnub
Crew

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:20 pm
Shaun noticed the chicks there especially the leader she was kinda cute and that Kyle girl was hot too in an extremely girly kinda way but as usual he wouldn't say anything to her. Underneath the brute honest exterior he was super shy,his sister was the louder one.He started to get worried about his sister Niki,she was late and she was always prompt.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:46 pm
Takara felt like she could weep foor these mages, she knew that before they could leave she would have to explain all about the choice they would have to make in order to save their people. But then her eyes fell on one of the boys, his hair was a light blue and his clothes were white...the ectricity mage... she thought, he truly took her breath away for one moment until she regained all of her reserve and calm  

((E M O-I N G))

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:13 pm
In the midst of worrying nonstop about his sister, he felt someone staring at him. He looked up at the girl who seemed to orchestrate the meeting, he gave a small smile quickly glancing away afterwards.His cheeks hot and his expression revealing alot about his mood.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:54 pm
((I'm so sorry, guys! My dorm's Wi-Fi connection went wacko; that's why I wasn't online for quite a while... sweatdrop ))

It was several hours later that Houka set foot in the entrance hall. She glanced around, making sure that she had taken care of that shadowy figure that had been following her; if her hunch was right, every precaution had to be taken now, and she couldn't afford any slip-ups, such as leading her night-black stalker to the others.

I wonder where the meeting hall is, though... she thought. One could easily get lost in this place...

After a few minutes of wandering around, the brunette managed to ask someone where the meeting was taking place; unfortunately, she also found that she was late for it. Cursing under her breath, she whirled and sped off down the hallway towards the meeting place, leaving a bewildered servant girl in her wake.

Soon she approached a pair of huge oak doors, voices wafting into her ear from inside. Guess this is it... She slowed down, just enough to avoid a collision with the doors, gripped the knob, and pushed one oak panel open. As she stepped in, she took note of her companions. Surprisingly, most were girls; she had the impression that mages were usually male. But then, who was she to judge according to stereotypes?

Without missing a beat, she strode in, trying to maintain her dignity despite her tardiness. "Please forgive me, everyone, for being late. It could not be helped, however; on my way here, I noticed that I was being followed by a creature I couldn't identify. I spent several hours trying to shake if off my trail it. If my hunch is correct, it would have been disastrous had it followed me here, so I took every precaution I could to prevent that." With that, she stood quietly, crimson orbs impassively gazing at each one assembled in turn, and waited for a reply - any reply - to her excuse.

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:09 am
Niki came stumbling down the hall trying to reach the meeting in time. Falling at the door she picked herself up glancing around hoping no one saw how big of a clutz she was and entered the room. Her eyes travelled across the room finally spotting her brother over in the corner.She smirked cooly walking over towards him"....Always the loser of the crowd..."she grinned taking a seat next to him.

Shaun jumping a bit not seeing her come in a huge sigh of relieve escaped his lips."Finally...."he uttered"Where have you been?"

"I'm here now ain't I?"she replied folding her arms"Now what's so important about this meeting?"  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff