Back to Guilds

Tags: Twilght, Vampire, Jacob, Edward, New mon 

Reply Eclipse
How many more books are after "Eclipse"? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want Eclipse to be the last book?
  A: Ya
  B: NOO!! KEEP WRITING STEPHANIE!!
  C: IDK
View Results

broken_heart70

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:57 am
There is two more books in the series. one is the last book in the official series called Breaking Dawn and then she's making a side "series" book of Edwards point of veiw of Bella's first day at school.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:49 am
broken_heart70
There is two more books in the series. one is the last book in the official series called Breaking Dawn and then she's making a side "series" book of Edwards point of veiw of Bella's first day at school.
Um, no. Breaking Dawn might be the last book, but it's not definite. She's hoping to publish one book from Edward's point of view, Midnight Sun, which will Edward's version of Twilight, not a side series.  

choirperson

Man Tampon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:57 pm
There is 6 so far in the Twilight Series (not including Midnight Sun), Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Book 5 and Book 6. Book 5 and 6 won't have Bella as a narrator and her and Edward will be secondary characters as their story has been told. Also Breaking Dawn will have Bella and someone else narrating.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:31 pm
I know she is writeing one more in Bella's pov, Breaking Dawn, and Midnight Sun in Edward's pov. But I heard that she was planning to write 4 books in Bella's pov, as well as writing the same books in Edward's pov, bringing the total book count to 8. Then, my life will be complete.  

Cute_honor_student666

shinigamiami

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:57 pm
as long as she keeps writing, i'll be satisfied  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:31 am
shinigamiami
as long as she keeps writing, i'll be satisfied 3nodding

Sexual Couture

Ita_Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:00 am
.Love the Blonde.
shinigamiami
as long as she keeps writing, i'll be satisfied 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:46 am
I think its on her sight that Breaking Dawn (#4) is going to be the last book in the Twilight series. But she also said that she might continue writing about Bella and Edward.  

Ddoepke92

Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces