Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
horror vs. comedy, come or i'll kill you [not really] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

horror or comedy?
  whore-rawr!!!!!!!
  come-eddie
  BOTH! ...together... in bed... heh heh :sweat:
View Results

Polythene Girl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:02 am
kiSs.mE.i`M.COnTaGioUS
Polythene Girl
You cant compare horror and comedy.
Horror and Thriller maybe. But not those two.
please don't make judgements about my thread, i have my opinions, and you have yours. I feel differently than you so don't come into my thread and say I can't do something. your opinion doesn't mean any more than mine.
[i tried really hard to say that with out saying it in a non bitchy-flamming mood so don't get mad at me]

Oh i didnt mean to say it as though you couldnt do it, i just think its such a big difference in genres its kind of hard to choose a favourate for alot of people.

@FrostNiteShayde - I posted in the thread because i wanted to, i didnt want to cause an arguement so dont get all picky with me. And also i enjoyed reading other peoples posts. So please do not question me on why i decide to post, the whole website and guild is about posting. So i did. talk2hand

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:27 am
Comedy mostly but I'll geberally stick with the same people in the movies I watch i.e Kevin Smith, Will Ferrel, Jack Black, Mel Brooks. Horrors are generally cheesy and badly acted so I tend to steer clear of them.  

Marco183

kiSs.mE.i`M.COnTaGioUS

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:55 pm
why is this thread a 'sticky' now?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:32 am
HORROR!!!!
I love HALLOWEEN!!!!!!  

Solacing

kiSs.mE.i`M.COnTaGioUS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:07 am
[~Matt Jeevas~]
HORROR!!!!
I love HALLOWEEN!!!!!!
omg omg omg!! my violin teacher's friend is the daughter of umm ummmm s**t whats his name ..he directed scream..umm

oh yeah wes craven!!!!!!! eeeeee eeeeeeee eeeeeehehehehehe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:36 pm
I like them both, but I'm a horro movie girl at heart. My dad used to let me stay up late and watch scary movies with him when I was little. And it pissed my mom off. Because then I'd get so scared I wouldn't fall asleep xp

I also like horror movies that are so bad they're comedies. Like the movie series Critters. I love them! But they are really kinda lame blaugh  

Nariko Shayns

Notorious_Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:04 pm
I like Comedies more, I'm just not into Horrors..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:57 am
I like'em best mixed, with a bit more comedy and a tad less horror.  

Earthdivax

Diabhalta

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:17 am
im more of a comedy man  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:33 am
hmmm....Comedy please!  

Dare-U

CrimsonWolf05

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:32 pm
heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh he heh read my signature  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:20 pm
Co-c-ngh-co-H-hor-h-ngh- Tie. >_o  

lmfao k thx

Manokin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:21 pm
Horror for sure.
I don't really have a favorite... I like so many of them that I can't decide nor list. I bascially like every Horror movie there is as long as the plots not completely ridiculous, and the acting is semi-good.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:59 am
A little of column A, a little of column B. It all depends on my mood. Although I enjoy horror movies, I've had a hard time finding any that are truly scary. Whereas most comedies make me laugh.  

Cyanide Black

Chorakki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:23 pm
Definitely HORROR! I'm a scardy-cat. I'm one of the girls that keeps screaming in movie theaters. But I just can't help but love them.

I don't have a favorite but the most recent, decent horror movie I've seen was THE DESCENT, has anyone seen it me and my friends have messed up memories and remembers different endings... eek  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff