5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:09 am
Keyblade Ninja
~Taiki Kojima~
Keyblade Ninja
I wonder if fangrils realize that axel and roxas have an age difference... sweatdrop sweatdrop roxas is 15 (obviously x/ ) and axel looks older... maybe around the age of 20+ sweatdrop

wouldn't be more of.. shanto? sweatdrop

Well, age difference doesn't matter, sorry xP lol

But no, srsly, it really doesn't...I mean, in the manga/anime Loveless, the protagonist is 12, and his...well..."person" (who is a male) is 20 (20 - 12 = 8...although I trust you can do math xP). And, let's say Axel is 20 (which I think he is...I don't see him much older than that, if not younger), it's only a 5 year difference. Once Roxas gets a bit older, that 5 years wouldn't make a difference at all (my mom and dad are 4 years apart, and my brother's godparents are 8 years apart)...so yah.
And besides, it wouldn't be shota unless a doujin artist drew Roxas to look like a pretty, fragile little kid (HUNNY---!!!)...And btw, I assume you're talking about "shota", since I don't know what shanto is...

Love holds no boundaries~<3 Just read/watch Cardcaptor Sakura, and you'd understand...

through my eyes, axel seems a bit older than by 5 years..
sorry... my bad of calling it shanto... when it's really called shota ^^;

*nod* I understand, Axel does seem he could be within a pretty broad range, age-wise. It's easy to think that he might be older (such is the enigma known as Axel ~.~).
And don't worry about the shanto thing xP Simple mistake

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:56 am
MANSEX

You don't have to be lovers to be soulmates....a soulmate is someone who connects with you on deeper levels then just sex...if your lover and your soulmate happen to be the same person...then you are very lucky.

IS THE BEST SEX!

A_Madams

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:13 am
... I thought we were talking about that Fire Inc. was Axel's soulmate eek (btw, I actually read that manga). The pairing of Axel and Roxas confuses me though... when and where did the yaoi stuff between them start anyways? I don't think anyone has actually asked[or answered] that question...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:25 am
All that yaoi stuff begins when some of the yaoi fangirls listen to Axel's speech when he was talking to Roxas and Sora. For example, before Axel died, he told Sora that he "really like Roxas." That's when all this happened.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

DStranger

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:52 am
Plus there is the part when Roxas is leaving The World That Never Was, Axel says 'I would care.' Fangirls can take anything two male characters do and turn it into yaoi.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:23 am
i do have to say they would be a good match.(axel and that fire chick)  

dante_sparta

Roxas0108

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:27 pm
Of course Axel and Roxas aren't soul mates there best friends, and plus I think people do that just to make fans of axel and roxas mad are even to see what happens.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:06 am
Roxas0108
Of course Axel and Roxas aren't soul mates there best friends, and plus I think people do that just to make fans of axel and roxas mad are even to see what happens.

stare You do know that many of fangirls of AkuRoku (Axel/Roxas) are fans of Axel and Roxas.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:56 am
Jisen Meizuki
Roxas0108

stare You do know that many of fangirls of AkuRoku (Axel/Roxas) are fans of Axel and Roxas.

I just learned what AkuRoku ment... But anyway, fangirls can be strange people when talking to them on the net... but a lot of my female friends are fangirls... I WANT FANGIRLS AFTER ME domokun  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:04 am
pwnd_by_twlt
I WANT FANGIRLS AFTER ME domokun

sweatdrop ....... No, you DON'T want fangirls to be after you. You'll get mauled by them or worse, put you in a yaoi fanstuffs.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

DaWnNoTdUsK

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:25 am
Roxas isn't Axel's soul mate, they were best friends and plus axel's gone now anyway  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:42 pm
DaWnNoTdUsK
Roxas isn't Axel's soul mate, they were best friends and plus axel's gone now anyway

Don't say that!!! crying gonk crying gonk  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Immortalcrystal95

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:06 pm
As an admitted yaoi fangirl I will say three things things: A-the thread title made me laugh. B-My personal opinion, even without Axel's speech they would have been slashed together. Proof is not needed for fandoms to be born. C- No, sadly Axel and Roxas are not soul mates. I just pretend they are while reading fanfiction.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:33 pm
Jisen Meizuki
pwnd_by_twlt
I WANT FANGIRLS AFTER ME domokun

sweatdrop ....... No, you DON'T want fangirls to be after you. You'll get mauled by them or worse, put you in a yaoi fanstuffs.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'll just have my future game characters take the yaoi blows... Man, I wonder if Davis will be paired with Dimitrie... Oh, wait! I let my mind trail off a lil there xp sweatdrop xp  

pwnd_by_twlt

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:01 pm
Jisen Meizuki
DaWnNoTdUsK

Don't say that!!! crying gonk crying gonk

axel's not dead; he's just on vacation.

(hehe i found that quote in an icon XD)  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out