Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Oldies
quiz time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
labryna rolled 4 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 6, 4 Total: 18 (4-24)

labryna

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:55 pm
Wow, we really are a great big collection of wonderful geeks here aren't we?  
lexie long rolled 5 10-sided dice: 9, 4, 2, 1, 5 Total: 21 (5-50)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:23 pm
where has every one gone!  

lexie long

Tarica
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:24 pm
MinakoTenjou
AlmostUtterly
MinakoTenjou
Tarica
Here's one that wil stump you if you don't watch the episode...

What kind of car was Sam driving in the episode Ascension?

I believe it was a vintage volvo...may be wrong though.

Yes! When she isn't riding her bike she drives a Volvo.

whee! yay. ^^

Yeah, you were right! Kudos! So, do you know Daniel's birthday?  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:58 am
Tarica
MinakoTenjou
AlmostUtterly
MinakoTenjou
Tarica
Here's one that wil stump you if you don't watch the episode...

What kind of car was Sam driving in the episode Ascension?

I believe it was a vintage volvo...may be wrong though.

Yes! When she isn't riding her bike she drives a Volvo.

whee! yay. ^^

Yeah, you were right! Kudos! So, do you know Daniel's birthday?

actually...i dont! is it in an episode or just one of those random facts?  

MinakoTenjou
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Tarica
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:17 pm
I don't remember if it was in an episode or if it's a random fact. I think Caterine Langford might've mentioned it in the movie. But It's July 8th 1965.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:51 am
Tarica
I don't remember if it was in an episode or if it's a random fact. I think Caterine Langford might've mentioned it in the movie. But It's July 8th 1965.
thats when he was born not his birthday. lol

Question 1

In the episode 2001 with the aschen how many gate addresses did earth give them on the computer and where did the first one lead to?  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Tarica
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:39 pm
Kaiser_MageMule
Tarica

Question 1

In the episode 2001 with the aschen how many gate addresses did earth give them on the computer and where did the first one lead to?

July 8th is his birthday. He tells Janet in "Forever in a Day" (Episode 310). And if you disect the word Birthday, it means the day on which you were given birth to. The day exactly 1 year after is an anniversary of your birthday, not your actual birthday. And we know that he was born in 1965, because in 1969, Daniel states "Actually, I was about four and a half years old in '69." He states this after Lt. Hammond gave him the date.

I believe that they gave the Aschen 10 gate addresses, and according to JAck, they start with a black hole and get progressivley darker.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:32 am
What is the variance of the ancient weapon on Dakara to destroy all the replicators?  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Tarica
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:50 pm
.76. That's an easy one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:39 pm
Tarica
.76. That's an easy one.

In the episode 2010 what was the name of the aschen that oneill cant say the name right.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Tarica
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:48 am
Mollem.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:26 pm
Tarica
Kaiser_MageMule
Tarica

Question 1

July 8th is his birthday. He tells Janet in "Forever in a Day" (Episode 310). And if you disect the word Birthday, it means the day on which you were given birth to. The day exactly 1 year after is an anniversary of your birthday, not your actual birthday. And we know that he was born in 1965, because in 1969, Daniel states "Actually, I was about four and a half years old in '69." He states this after Lt. Hammond gave him the date.

I believe that they gave the Aschen 10 gate addresses, and according to JAck, they start with a black hole and get progressivley darker.

OMG DANIEL'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP! we should do something!!! ideas, anyone?  

MinakoTenjou
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:26 pm
xd

I thought the Aschen's name was Borren.

Okay, I answered this one right at the 2006 Burbank convention and stumped the experts:

In the episode Threshold, the candles spell something out when they reflect in the viewing room window in the infirmary. What do they spell?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:05 am
kittyfox_kumiko
xd

I thought the Aschen's name was Borren.

Okay, I answered this one right at the 2006 Burbank convention and stumped the experts:

In the episode Threshold, the candles spell something out when they reflect in the viewing room window in the infirmary. What do they spell?
ah damn i hate visual questions.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:11 pm
Oooo, what do they spell?

Heres one: what did the villagers call Daniel when they found him wandering around after he descended? Means the naked one.

Oh, and me and some others were talking about this in the "Yeah...this is fun" thread: for some reason, we got onto the subject of destroying the stargate by zatting it three times. Would that work? To my knowledge, the only things we've seen zatted are people and little boxes and crates. Would zatting something huge three times work?  
Oldies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff