Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
a note to ******** things up worse. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sotur

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:07 pm
erm...why exactly would u scream and avoid confrontation when u have a crush on him question  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:50 pm
because usualy when he looks at me, he will give me this look... like once we were in my friends room, and she ran downstairs to give her brother the phone... and DJ was playing withh a straightner, so he was infront of the mirror. i had been sitting silently because i was afraid i might say something stupid. I was stairing at him through the mirror, and we connected eyes... and he just gave me this teasing look... like "haha, you wish you could have this don'tcha?"... it was horribly sexual. gonk  

Kogru

Sotur

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:35 pm
so u think he's teasing u? u think he knows how u feel and is mocking it?  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:08 pm
i dunno. he might be.. if that's what it is, i'm catching his a** on fire and pushing him down an esculater.. >_>

so i get this random PM the other day, from this girl. she said "omg your so hott" so i'm like "thanks?" and we kinda just went back and forth for a bit... until she asked if i had a gf. i said "no, i'm gay." and she was like "ewww..." and signed off... so today i get another message, and it says "do you think i look hott in the pic on my profile?" and i looked, i messaged back "aww. haha i think i'd rock those glasses better then you!" and she was like "r u gay? please don't say yes" and i was like "yea, i'm gay" and she was like "ewwww, do you mean happy?" and i was like "no, i mean homosexual." and she messgaed back "EWWW EWW GOOD BYE!! EWW EWW!" and iw as like "weirdo.." and she messaged back "shut up, atleast i'm not queer. do you suck the PEEAN?" and i flipped out...
"ok. stfu you stupid little n00b. your the one that ******** PMed ME about how i'm so hott and s**t. not vice-versa. K? you don't start dissing me on my sexuality. there are tons jsut like me out there. so either get the hell over it or go live under a rock. don't mean to be rude but god damn."

>_> waiting for her responce.  

Kogru

Sotur

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:00 pm
maybe u kinda "shut her up". she's too shocked to reply back or something. on the good side of things, u got ppl who think u r hot blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:30 am
haha. i did. she didn't respond back. =]  

Kogru

Sotur

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:00 am
hahaha; good for u. it's good not to deny who u r simply bcs of some idiot. go u! whee sweatdrop blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:49 pm
You get that stuff in PMs?
I never had it online. >.>; It's how most of the bitches popular girls in school are.

Dominique Devlin

Kogru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:15 pm
Dominique Devlin
You get that stuff in PMs?
I never had it online. >.>; It's how most of the bitches popular girls in school are.

no one DARES say anything like that to my face... last person that did got a good b***h smack XD. lol they were like "i HATE fags, HATE THEM!! i Thinkthey should all DIE!!!" -WHAM!!- "b***h stfu. you just got pwned by a f**. stupid straget." And i walked off. people were a bit suprised. i was the soft spoken kid until the begining of this year. now i've basicaly just gone insane =]. bwahahahahahahaaaaa. but yea. i smack people across the face when they say that kinda junk >_>.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:34 am
It's so different here.xD
This girl was like hitting on me and I told her I wasn't inteerested. She was like: "You're not interested in me? Are you gay or something?"
And I replied "Yeah, I am." and she freaked out and was like: "OMG that's so gross how coem I didn't see that? You do look like a girl, actually. Ew, that's just disgusting! This does explain why you never answered my letters."
(I suppose she send them to my folks' place. I live with Max so yeah, I never got them.xD)

Dominique Devlin

Kogru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:52 am
lol. most people that are like that (half my school is actualy homophobic.. btu feh.) are to afraid to talk like that. we have a GSA... and a hitman... so.. yea... i'd get dem shot >=3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:58 am
What is GSA? surprised
And my school is just stupid. The teachers say they'll look into it, but when it's necessary they just stand with the popular kids and grin a bit. That's probably because I tend not to cry in public and I grin along... V_V I suppose I should throw a tantrum so they'll actually do something.

My Marissa

Kogru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:39 pm
GSA =gay striaght alliance.

see, fi a teacher was to ddo that to me... i'd get their asses fired. =]. jsut go tell teh principal... or get someone to kick their a**... thqat's my oppinion,  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:53 pm
I must say, DJ looks extremely handsome in a tux <3

User Image

oh em gee. hotttiieee!!  

Kogru

cecy-PR

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:11 pm
yes he does....yes he does.... 3nodding whee sweatdrop razz  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff