Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~All Fun & Games~
You know you're addicted to kingdom hearts when. . . Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yaksok h a e

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:50 pm
You know you're addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you win a fight you say, "Level up!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:51 pm
You know you're addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you do the kingdom hearts workout to lose weight >_<

link: KH exercise video

I just made you waste 5 minutes of your life muahahaha!  

YanniSlur

XR Omega

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:08 pm
you know your addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you try to teleport through darkness  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:58 pm
you know ur addicted to kingdom hearts when you start refering to people from the game xd i did that for 4 months  

Okamikiba

Nanxaimer

4,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:43 pm
...when you giggle anytime someone says the words 'nobody' 'heartless' 'heart' 'kingdom' or 'darkness'

that, and when you use your box of chalk to draw trinity marks in the street.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:24 pm
You know you're addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you start refering to yourself as a Nobody and even give yourself an Organization XIII name. I call myself Xaras all the time.  

Xaras Cullen

yaksok h a e

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:17 pm
You know you're addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you name your new kitten/puppy/animal after a Kingdom Hearts character! I name my new kitten Sora!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:42 pm
You know you're addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you think your king is a mouse  

Garex

AkatsukiZero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:43 pm
you know your addicted when you try to fend off the class bully with your housekey  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:14 am
you konw that you are addicted to kingdom hearts when you start dreaming that you are traveling to a world, in a ship made of gummi bears.
That happened to me! ^_^  

xeris1611

XR Omega

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:56 pm
you know your addicted to kingdom hearts when you walk around wearing really baggy pants and big shoes  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:15 pm
You know you are addicted to Kingdom Hearts when you make storys or say ur the 14 member of Organiztion XIII  

Fire_Queen713

Overlord of Night- Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:49 am
You're not very good at this, are you...

You know you're addicted when you run down the street hitting trashcans to get HP.

Course, neither am I.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:19 am
You know you're addicted when you start looking for the dark realm  

Fire_Queen713

Garex

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:35 pm
you know you're addicted to kingdom hearts when you realized you joined a guild based on the game rofl sweatdrop  
~All Fun & Games~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff