Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Make a KH wish and have it go horribly corrupted! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 290 291 292 293 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:49 am
Your wish is granted, but your Keyblade is too small to battle.

I wish I could see some of the KH characters in Disneyland.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:11 pm
Jisen Meizuki

(Yes i kno i already made a wish but i gotta take this one) granted, but they get drunk before work and think your a heartless and beat the crap outta you. lol its great destroying peoples dreams. ooo ooo someone destroy mine... i wish you got to fight pete (the fatass dog in KH2) more.  

cmdood

Dedicated Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:21 pm
cmdood14
Jisen Meizuki

(Yes i kno i already made a wish but i gotta take this one) granted, but they get drunk before work and think your a heartless and beat the crap outta you. lol its great destroying peoples dreams. ooo ooo someone destroy mine... i wish you got to fight pete (the fatass dog in KH2) more.
(Uhh, Pete's a cat) Your wish is granted, but he's the equivolent of Sephiroth and beats you again and again and again, no matter how much you level up.

I wish- *pushed again*

Marluxia: STOP SAYING I'M GAY! Or else I'll unleashed onto you a death of flowery DOOM!

I agree!  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:23 am
You're wish is granted but now people start calling you a pansy next.

I wish Zexion was never killed xd  

fontelos2

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:14 am
You're wish is granted, but now people use him as a punching bag to let their anger out.

I wish- *pushes out*

Xemnas: I wish that you quit anagram my name!! I have no interest in anyone. You hear me, NO ONE!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:35 pm
Jisen Meizuki
You're wish is granted, but now people use him as a punching bag to let their anger out.

I wish- *pushes out*

Xemnas: I wish that you quit anagram my name!! I have no interest in anyone. You hear me, NO ONE!!!
Your wish is granted, but now they call you "AnsemX" and everyone who hears it mistakes your name for that of a male enhancement drug. That, or ganguro.

I wish-*shoved*

Xigbar: Dudes! If you're gonna stop calling Xemnas Mansex, then stop calling me Bigrax! Its not cool, dudes, NOT COOL!  

NaxreXIV

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:25 pm
Okaaaaaay... Wish granted, but the guys add some letters to your name to make a rearranged name even worse than before...

I wish...

~Posessed~

Roxas: When can I have my own body... I don't want to live inside Sora forever!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:21 pm
pwnd_by_twlt
Okaaaaaay... Wish granted, but the guys add some letters to your name to make a rearranged name even worse than before...

I wish...

~Posessed~

Roxas: When can I have my own body... I don't want to live inside Sora forever!!!
Your wish is granted, but you're reincarnated into a girl named Roxanne who Axel falls in love with and evantually marries and has a son with named Roxel.

I wish... oh no, wait, that was my wish right there. Nevermind.

Sora: OK then! I wish you'd stop pairing me up with everybody, especially Roxas! I DON'T like guys that way... especially NOT ROXAS! That's sick, man!  

NaxreXIV

DStranger

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:33 am
Your wish is granted, but fangirls find worse things to do to you

I wish*set on fire*

Axel: I wish I didn't have to die  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:43 am
eek Fire! Fire! Someone put out the fire!!

*grabs a bucket of water and throw it at DStrager*

You're wish is granted, but now you have Saix after your tail for betraying the Organization.

I wish- Humph!!! *being knocked out*

Hades: I wish that stupid nephew of mine die already. That stupid UGHcerles is pain in my a-*water dumps on him*

scream That's for knocking me off, you jerk.

Hades:.............  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:51 pm
Hmm... wish granted, but he comes back from the dead, becomes even stronger, and is totally pissed at you, beating you to a pulp!

I love it when bad things happen to bad people... or entities...

I wi- *burned in a tower of flames*

Axel: I demand to know where this fangirl fiction first originated from! I can't fully dicide on feelings yet...

YOU DON'T HAVE EMOTIONS scream Thank goodness my firey outfit protected me mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:10 pm
pwnd_by_twlt
Hmm... wish granted, but he comes back from the dead, becomes even stronger, and is totally pissed at you, beating you to a pulp!

I love it when bad things happen to bad people... or entities...

I wi- *burned in a tower of flames*

Axel: I demand to know where this fangirl fiction first originated from! I can't fully dicide on feelings yet...

YOU DON'T HAVE EMOTIONS scream Thank goodness my firey outfit protected me mrgreen
Your wish is granted. You find out that during his lifetime, Vexen teamed up with Namine and made AkuRoku(I'm assuming that's the fiction you're talking about) to explot the fangirls, but you can't do anything about it because you killed him in CoM. (AND IT SERVES YOU RIGHT!)

I wish- *blown away*

Xaldin: I'd wish you'd all stop complaining that I'm too hard to fight! Its not MY fault you're all weak and didn't bother to level up!  

NaxreXIV

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:18 pm
What's AkuRoku gonk I was thinking about the origin of that Axel+Roxas love thing... Oh well...

Wish granted, but on a personal note, I thought you were the easiest out of the Orginization blaugh I beat you in about 2 min. at lvl. 39 without giving you enough time to use your dragon attack rofl HA!!!HA!!! PWND BY TWLT!!!!!

I wish... *looks around* ... Hmm, I wis- *pushed to the side*

Cloud: I want to know why people think I'm emo I just act too cool for anyone to get close...

*eye sparkle effect* I was touched by Cloud... I'll never wash this shoulder again...  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:38 pm
pwnd_by_twlt
What's AkuRoku gonk I was thinking about the origin of that Axel+Roxas love thing... Oh well...

Wish granted, but on a personal note, I thought you were the easiest out of the Orginization blaugh I beat you in about 2 min. at lvl. 39 without giving you enough time to use your dragon attack rofl HA!!!HA!!! PWND BY TWLT!!!!!

I wish... *looks around* ... Hmm, I wis- *pushed to the side*

Cloud: I want to know why people think I'm emo I just act too cool for anyone to get close...

*eye sparkle effect* I was touched by Cloud... I'll never wash this shoulder again...
AkuRoku is the "offical" name for the AxelRoxas pairing. Its their Japanese names (Akuseru and Rokusasu) combined. And its true; Xaldin was pretty easy.

Your wish is granted, and you learn that everyone thinks your emo-ness is casued by your inability to come out of the closet.

I wish- *must I really put something here?*

Olette: Why do all of you think that the sea salt ice cream has drugs in it? I'd like to know!  

NaxreXIV

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:04 am
sweatdrop ...... I don't know why someone would think that.

Your wish is granted, but when you find out the truth, you'll regret it.

I wish- Ack!!! *dodges every light-bullets away*

Xigbar: Hey, I wish to know why everyone is calling me a surfer.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 290 291 292 293 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff